Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: binge drinking

Stiffmeister is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TKO Performance View Post
    I've found that for sleep one good hard drink (2 shots whiskey in 8 ounces of diet caffeine free cola) will knock you out in about 30-45 minutes. Drinking more seems to have no further benefit, but you are more likely to wake back up a couple of hours later.
    agreed. A few shots on a sleepless night is fine IMO. Better to sleep than to stay up till 2 hoping you fall asleep.

But in terms of muscle gain, just do what suits you and your personal life. If you training to be mr olympia and binge drink, dont be surprised when you fail at that goal. I personally have nothing against a few drinks here and there, but its usually for the above reasons ie SLEEP issues. Other than that I try not to just because I've had a bad past with alcohol that I intend to keep in my past. for those who have gone through it, you know what i mean.

trix8 is offline Associate Member
    If your working so hard to look good. It makes no sense too not to go out drink and get laid

Quote Originally Posted by trix8 View Post
    If your working so hard to look good. It makes no sense too not to go out drink and get laid
    who says you have to drink to get laid? As long as the pus$y your after is drinkin' it shouldn't be hard to get some poon, especially if you look good.

Yeah, but drunk bitches are really annoying when you're not drunk too...

Oh, and in the US you've also just committed rape. However if you're drunk too, and ideally more so than she, that claim can't be made. In fact you could claim that she raped you, and when you see her in the morning you might be tempted to do just that!

Quote Originally Posted by TKO Performance View Post
    Yeah, but drunk bitches are really annoying when you're not drunk too...
    Haha that I will give you my friend. Extremely annoying.

Deen54 is offline Member
    i'm 39 on var, deca , test, hgh...come weekend i'm going to be drunk...oh and i don't believe in pct either... been doing this since i was a teen...off and on....still got my hair
    and got no gyno... comes down to genetics... mind...you when i am not drinking i take alot
    of health supps...detox and all that... sundays i chill and don't eat properly.
    if you can reduce it to just one day out of the week that helps...

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deen54 View Post
    i'm 39 on var, deca , test, hgh...come weekend i'm going to be drunk...oh and i don't believe in pct either... been doing this since i was a teen...off and on....still got my hair
    and got no gyno... comes down to genetics... mind...you when i am not drinking i take alot
    of health supps...detox and all that... sundays i chill and don't eat properly.
    if you can reduce it to just one day out of the week that helps...
    I do the same things, but not when on a cycle. And PCT is a must for anyone.

Post your pic.

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    I do the same things, but not when on a cycle. And PCT is a must for anyone.

Post your pic.
    x2. No PCT and obviously drunk alot?

I too want to see your pic.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiffmeister View Post
    x2. No PCT and obviously drunk alot?

I too want to see your pic.

over 35 yrs old

LOL
    Last edited by terraj; 09-16-2010 at 08:52 PM.

Deen54 is offline Member
    the belly has gone down and i gained 2o lbs since then...I don't want anymore just harden up now that's it...and i will drink when i want to...and no pct...it's all bull...

Quote Originally Posted by Deen54 View Post
    the belly has gone down and i gained 2o lbs since then...I don't want anymore just harden up now that's it...and i will drink when i want to...and no pct...it's all bull...
    in that thread tarraj posted you said you weighed 140-150.

so you weigh 160-170 now? and you're running all that gear you mentioned????????
    " i'm 39 on var, deca , test, hgh." <<<< that's what you posted.

Also in that thread tarraj posted, you metion you are lazy about your diet and don't want to "get out a calculator" in order to be accurate. By your current weight I can totally tell this is STILL TRUE. IMO stop using AAS because your diet sucks....and if your too lazy to "use a calculator" with your diet, how the hell do you think you are going to calculate dosages for AAS cycles, especially complicated ones you claim to be running? I call massive BS!!
    Last edited by Stiffmeister; 09-16-2010 at 09:39 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information