Bros I used to live there. Its not hard, you heard wrong lol. Just dont go to the ones in the middle of the city around the tourists areas and you will be fine. Dont sweat it. Oh yeah act like you know what the hell your doing also. Dont be like uhhh what ya got. I have heard in Mexico you can say that, and they whop out some big gargantua list of what ya can get, I dunno. Its not like that over in my experience, probably because they are educated, but they still dont give a Fiiiuuuuck!! Oh yea dude asides from this stuff

Italy is one of the most beautiful places in the world. I been about everwhere. Try to hit Budapest, Hungary if ya can too. Women rule there, not just saying that. Women rock in Italy too, nothing at all like USA I have to say. Dont get me wrong I love US, but I dont exactly love it here for its superior choice of women unfortunately. High fashion standards over there. Errr you gonna do any clubbin or anything and where do you plan to go? I know Europe pretty well maybe can tell ya about some clubs to hit, let me know.