BigJuice777 is offline Associate Member

Should I physically be able to tell a difference? Amped, more energy...?

Hello,

I am 33yrs old, 145 lbs and have been lifting for a little over 4 years. BF% is around 7-8% and putting on weight and size is difficult for me. I admit my calorie intake is probably a little low (which I am fixing 100% while cycling). My buddy and I recently started our first cycle of Methanoplex (D-bol) and are currently taking 12.5mg for the first few days (we're on day 4). We will then bump up to 25mg and will be running that for the next 3 weeks. then the final bump for two weeks to 37.5mg/daily. After all the research, I've decided short and simple is best for the first cycle. My diet and protein will be in check, I'm using a cycle assist and have everything ready for our PCT.

My question is; should we expect to feel a physical difference within our body when taking this? should we ever feel amped, agitated, more energy.... anything? Will I get any type of rush or increase in energy a couple hours after each dose? Or will we feel the exact same but just notice our capacity to lift heavier?

I would love to feel a physical change to know it's working... just don't really know what to expect as it's our first cycle. Any input would be great!!

Thanks in advance!!

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJuice777 View Post
    Hello,
    My question is; should we expect to feel a physical difference within our body when taking this? should we ever feel amped, agitated, more energy.... anything? Will I get any type of rush or increase in energy a couple hours after each dose? Or will we feel the exact same but just notice our capacity to lift heavier?
    Thanks in advance!!
    A lot of those answers are subjective, but the last one is a given.

How tall are you?
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

kodyt21 is offline New Member
    biggest change is your attitude toward weights, you just want heavier and heavier as you take more..makes you feel unstoppable in a way.

bdzemske is offline Associate Member
    i ran a solo dbol cycle recently at 30mg a day. i think anything lower than 30 might be too low imo.

i never felt like a huge rage! but in your head you just think like you can lift whatever you want...like if you thought 315 on bench was a lot before cycle, while your on cycle you would try it with out even thinking that "i dont think i can get it"
    Last edited by bdzemske; 10-02-2010 at 03:58 PM.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Really depends, It gets easier to tell after a few cycles cause you know what to look for with certain compounds etc. I dont usually feel much different really tbh as far as attutude goes.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah. progress comes pretty easy. too easy for me. which is why the injuries to tendons, etc. for me, anyways

kodyt21 is offline New Member
    Yea I had the pleasure of spotting my friend "on dbol " maxing on bench 485..............long story short I stoo dover him and watch his pec muscle snap in half and curl up into a ball so BE CAREFUL HOW FAST YOU PROGRESS!

bezzy is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    i found my strenth started to shoot throught the roof dif 50mg a day for a month short but sweet

tembe is offline Member
    why would u start without having ur diet ready? i dont get it...

bezzy is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    allso train with a guy that sbeen on them for about 2month now hes put at least a stone on and smashes the weights evertrime

tembe is offline Member
    size is difficult for you because your diet is poor

wormwood is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tembe View Post
    size is difficult for you because your diet is poor
    x2

That's a fact

Quote Originally Posted by tembe View Post
    why would u start without having ur diet ready? i dont get it...
    I didn't... my diet has been in check for a few months now. I realize starting a cycle without all the pieces in place would be pointless.

So the consensus seems to be that I won't get any real 'amped' feelings, change in feeling, or increased energy strickly from the D-bol. But in the gym, I'll notice difficult weights will become significantly easier. I can deal with that

Also... I feel like I've done a TON of research. Being my first cycle, I figured I would start off slow and simple. Does everyone feel 12.5-20mg is a little light? Would an increase to 25-30 be a little more beneficial?

Thanks again!

sfour_tay is offline Member
    i think you should be running test
    whats your pct???

Quote Originally Posted by sfour_tay View Post
    i think you should be running test
    whats your pct???
    PCT is Nolva and Clomid... I have Reversitol V2 and Tribulus on hand as well. My buddy (big lifter) says that Reversitol is some pretty good stuff... not sure how much faith I have in anything OTC. Any thoughts?

Thread Information