rmalouf is offline Associate Member
    WEEK 5
    Day 3 (yesterday)
    Back
    wide grip pull ups
    v handle pull ups
    wide seated cable row
    cable rear delt

kept it simple since my body was a little beat up from maxing on the bench, and my right elbow was a little achy (its always on n off). had a killer pump though, i was really focusing on the squeeze. got max deadlift today so we'll see how it goes. for the rest of the workouts im gona keep it simple this week, then up the intensity again next week.

sides:
    same as previously reported

WEEK 5
    Day 4 (yesterday)
    Hamstrings
    Deadlifts for max
    stretching

all i did, was max out on deadlifts. I got up to 500lbs deadlift. I was expecting more, but u tried 500lbs the first time with no straps and no powder, and on top of that the bar was very smooth, so midway it just slipped trough my hands. I had to retry the 500lbs with straps, which was succesful, however after that i was too tired to try anything heavier.
    workout time 50 min

sides:

WEEK 5
    Day 5
    Arms
    vbar prss down
    overhead cable ext
    kickbacks
    ez bar curl
    concentration curls
    wrist curls

easy going workout. just giving my body time to recover from the max bench/deadlift...
    workout time 45 min

sides:

WEEK 5 OVERVIEW

this week mainly noticed the strength gains, considering i tested myself for some 1 RM's.

weight at start of week 1

weight at end of week 1

weight at end of week 2

weight at end of week 3

weight at end of week 4

weight at end of week 5

weight is at about the same for now....guess now that im in the 240's ill have to up my cals even more, though i dont know how that will be possible..if anyone has any ideas on how to get cals up easily lemme know!!!!

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    Excellent thread. Keep up the good work. I'll be following your progress.

Week 6
    Day 1 (yesterday)
    Squats
    leg press
    lunge/leg ext superset
    seated calf press
    seated calf raise

good workout. Went real heavy on the leg press for sets of 8-12, and that got my legs crazy pumped!!!! the lunge/leg ext superset was hard as shit after the leg press. Still not quite satisfied with the leg workout intensity...its ****in hard to find a serious workout buddy who wants to train legs till u cant walk, and its hard to do legs with such intensity solo....oh well...

sides:

WEEK 6
    Day 2
    Chest
    bench press dropset
    machine press dropset
    machine fly dropset

my chest workouts are always great!!! the pumo is insane that by the time i get to the machine fly, i can barely close it half the way even with light weights. strength is up, so starting bench dropsets at a higher weight (315,275,225). workout time 45 min

sides:

on another note, thinking of switching up my workout from dropsets to something else...maybe sueperseting opposing muscle groups...any suggestions are welcome..

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rmalouf View Post
    WEEK 6
    Day 2
    Chest
    bench press dropset
    machine press dropset
    machine fly dropset

my chest workouts are always great!!! the pumo is insane that by the time i get to the machine fly, i can barely close it half the way even with light weights. strength is up, so starting bench dropsets at a higher weight (315,275,225). workout time 45 min

sides:

on another note, thinking of switching up my workout from dropsets to something else...maybe sueperseting opposing muscle groups...any suggestions are welcome..
    bicept/tricept supersets seated incline dumbell/pushdowns gaurenteed to kill the arms

WEEK 6
    Day 3
    Back
    wide grips pullups dropset
    seated cable wide grip dropset
    behind the back pulldown droposet
    cable rear delt dropset

Great workout!!! lately ive been really feeling my back develop, still working on getting it a bit wider, but that will come with time. workout time 45 min

sides:
    Last edited by rmalouf; 12-15-2010 at 03:40 PM. Reason: typo

Updates:

changed from ultimate nutrition iso mass gainer to ON serious mass....just need the extra calories!!!!

added oatmeal to my prebed/casein shake

starting nolva at 20mg tomorrow...there has been more nipple discomfort + a small lump, so taking action...

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    bicept/tricept supersets seated incline dumbell/pushdowns gaurenteed to kill the arms
    thanks bro...ive done that before, its awesome..i might just throw it back in there..

btw, u in pct right?? hows that going??

WEEK 6
    Day 4 (yesterday)
    Hamstring/calves
    romanians deadlifts dropset
    single leg curls with negative dropset
    seated single leg calf press
    seated leg calf press
    standing calf raise

good workout....crazy hamstring pump!!!! the leg curl thing is always a kiler!!!!!
    workout time 45 min

sides:

Duckhombre is offline Associate Member
    You are doing great! Whatever your diet is add 170 grams fish! Push your diet the same way you would your weights, a little higher each week! Don't get stuck because your diet, I want to see you gain another 10lbs, you can do it! I hope the gyno is dropping, if the nolv does not arrest it's growth, find some bromo.

You can answer if you want, or not, no bother:
    What brand sust & deca are you on, just out of curiosity. Not where you got them, just brand.
    Last edited by Duckhombre; 12-17-2010 at 06:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rmalouf View Post
    thanks bro...ive done that before, its awesome..i might just throw it back in there..

Btw, u in pct right?? Hows that going??
    start next week, hopeing to keep alot of my gains

WEEK 6
    progress pics (need to practice my posing...)

pics continued....

WEEK 6
    Day 5
    Arms
    vbar press down dropset
    rope pressdown dropset
    overhead vbar extension dropset
    single arm cable ext dropset
    machine preacher curls dropset
    db preacher curls dropset
    reverse wrist curls

awesome workout!!!! the tricep part was insane!!!! im glad that my tris have been developing so welll......i really havent given much attention to bi's, that way my tris could catch up, i think im almost there....
    workout time 45 min

sides:

looking good nice and thick, you do seem to be holding alot of water?

Quote Originally Posted by Duckhombre View Post
    You are doing great! Whatever your diet is add 170 grams fish! Push your diet the same way you would your weights, a little higher each week! Don't get stuck because your diet, I want to see you gain another 10lbs, you can do it! I hope the gyno is dropping, if the nolv does not arrest it's growth, find some bromo.

You can answer if you want, or not, no bother:
    What brand sust & deca are you on, just out of curiosity. Not where you got them, just brand.
    will do man, its not easy at my size, ill tell u that!!!! the serious mass supplent has been helping, so i think that was a smart move...as for the gear, its organon from pakistan..

start next week, hopeing to keep alot of my gains
    good luck bro!!!! lemme know how it goes!!!

looking good nice and thick, you do seem to be holding alot of water?
    probably true....though im not concerned about that right now....just trying to add as much quality muscle as possible. its always harder to build new muscle than to shed fat and water..

a good friend ask me these questions by message, i though i would post them on here in case anyone was curious:

GENERAL

- Is the gyno under control
    its a small lump...hopefully it goes away..it doesnt really show but i can feel it..i guess in the future ill do that surgery in which the remove the gland that produces gyno..lot of bodybuilders do it.
    - Lol seriously though what does your libido feel like after being on that stuff? I thought Test makes you wanna hump the first fat girl you run into.
    yeah horny as shit!!!!! regretting that im doing a cycle away from my gf
    - I thought you might have turned into a fatass or something but nah man looking good. What are your arm measurements after a workout pump?
    havent measured as of late, but i am curious.

STRETCHING

- When did you start yoga?
    2 months ago
    - You should be careful not to stretch your lumbar too much. Weight lifting population generally need more stability and not more mobility in the lumbar region. Mobility should come from the thoracic spine.
    i know what u mean...however my lower back is way tooo tight, that it pulls my body back toooo much...so i gota stretch it and bring up my abdominal strength to balance out and avoid injuries.
    - Do you have any other stretching regimen besides the yoga you are doing. Do you do self myofascial release or anything like that? I think you only mentioned stretching after your back workouts.
    i usually stretch the muscle group i just trained, i try to stretch after every workout.
    - Oh and congratulations on the handstand lol. Was it against a wall lol then it doesn’t count!
    well, i was on my head and feet werent fully extended, but im still happy lol...

DIET

- After starting out the cycle you said your caloric intake was about 5000. So how much was your maintenance caloric intake before then?
    i was carb cycling (priming before a cycle) cals ranged from 2700-4200 more or less...
    - You said you constantly been having to bump up the calories to keep making gains. How many calories are you consuming now?
    not really sure, but def over 5k....im just feeling it out and weighing myself regularly to check if im over/undereating.
    - Could you PLEASE provide a sample meal plan for a day. What did you eat yesterday?
    1- 2 cups oat, 1 banana, promegranate, 8-10 eggs (2-3 yolks)
    2- massive plate of rice/potatoes and chicken
    3- repeat meal 2, but added a massive grapefruit
    4- intra workout shake + serious mass postworkout
    5- massive plate of rice with beef and apple
    6- casein shake with 1 cup oatmeal
    *im not mentioning all the little stuff (salads, veggies, fruits between meals, aminos between meals....)
    - You asked several times an easy way to increase calories. I am guessing you meant “clean” calories, otherwise it can’t be too hard. Did you find any such means or is the Eating part just getting harder and harder?
    eating is getting hard, so i added serious mass by ON..its helping..also im not eating as clean so i can get my cals in...diet is still decently clean though....

TRAINING

- So your are calves are growing hahaha that means the stuff is definitely working
    yeah, some improvement down there lol...
    - You complained (lol) of pumps so intense that you were cramping up hahaha. Is that still a problem?
    the cramps get in the way sometimes, but ive been ok
    - What is your energy level like? Can you train twice a day for example? That way you can add in another chest and back session for example.
    with the dropset routine ive been doing, im barely keeping up 5 days....if u do a dropset routine properly, ull know of what i speak of...i wouldnt recomend it unluss ur on the juice!!!! maybe in the future when i do really heavy cycles ill be able to do more....energy levels are ok, but the workouts have been really kicking my ass, i wouldnt be able to do such a routine if i was working, right now, i get all the rest i need sitting at home and reading....

- Hows ur shoulders holding up? Hope the rehab and ext rotation stuff is helping
    shoulder have been ok..better than before...i def need some deep tissue massage for them though..
    - How much are you cleaning and pressing with?
    most i did was 225, remeber that i havent trained shoulder in ages though, so thats good for me...
    - Do you really think it wise to include Behind the Neck Presses?! Or behind the neck pulldowns for that matter?
    yes, as long as u have good form...all the myths that they are dangerous arise from idiots doing them wrong and hurting themselves.....just like bech/squats/deadlifts are bad for u too lol...

- I didn’t see you include an incline movement for the chest. Hoping either the DB or machine exercises is an incline variation.
    nope...my shoulders feel best with flat movements...regardless, i feel like incline movements involve too much delt....i always had my best chest results with flat training..

enjoy...

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    That was a great read. Thank you for putting in the time to update regularly. Gains look great. Will you be posting during PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    That was a great read. Thank you for putting in the time to update regularly. Gains look great. Will you be posting during PCT?
    definately!!!! i think thats the most important part!! i mean, what good is a cycle if you loose most gains in pct....

btw, if anyone has anytips for keeping gains, lets hear them...i know what needs to be done, but i never hurts to hear it again, and maybe ill learn something new..

Deathb4weakness is offline New Member
    Whats up brotha? You mentioned trying to up your daily caloric intake. For me my RMR is 4500, so I know what you are going through trying to get in so many calories, especially on cycle. One trick that worked for me is waking up in the middle of the night and making some oatmeal, raisins, peanut butter, and eggs(mix together, it tastes great!) and eating that in the night! You wake up pumped as hell and the nutrient partitioning from the compounds you are taking will help you stay lean! Keep tearing it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Deathb4weakness View Post
    Whats up brotha? You mentioned trying to up your daily caloric intake. For me my RMR is 4500, so I know what you are going through trying to get in so many calories, especially on cycle. One trick that worked for me is waking up in the middle of the night and making some oatmeal, raisins, peanut butter, and eggs(mix together, it tastes great!) and eating that in the night! You wake up pumped as hell and the nutrient partitioning from the compounds you are taking will help you stay lean! Keep tearing it up!
    tanks for the input....im not much of a midnight eater though...and i cant go back to bed after a big meal..the most i can do is a shake if i wake up...

on another note, ive been feeling like crap today...tired and not hungry at all!!!!!! ill barely make 4k cals today, good thing im not working out today and ive just been sitting at home doing nothing...

could this be from the nolva?? i started at 40mg for the first 5 days, got two more days then ill drop to 20mg...

WEEK 6 OVERVIEW

some more added size this week, so glad to have broken that small plateau.....hopefuly the weight keeps coming..

weight at end of week 1

weight at end of week 2

weight at end of week 3

weight at end of week 4

weight at end of week 5

weight at end of week 6

ok, back up a few pounds..so thats good. consider my weight was on an empty stomach and after yest (where i barely ate cuz i felt bad) im glad i weighed in at 246.4. gota hit that 250!!!!!

WEEK 7
    Day 1

Legs
    leg press 10x15
    leg ext 10x15
    claf press 10x15

Im starting a high volume routine. this should give my CNS a break and target muscle fibers i dont usually train. As u can imagine, pump was insane, i could barely walk!!!!
    workout time 50 min

sides:

WEEK 7
    Day 2

Chest
    bench press 10x15
    machine fly 10x15

insane pump!!!!!! seriously though, after the 7th set of bench, i didnt really feel anything after that..
    workout time 50 min

sides:

WEEK 7
    Day 3

Back
    BB rows 10x15
    front lat pulldowns 10x15

crazy pump!!! to be honest, after 10x15 on bb rows, the mind muscle connection is completely gone, the lat pulls were just a motion......i could not properly squeeze anymore or i would cramp...im liking this though, i feel like im targeting a whole new set of muscle fibers which should lead to new growth!!!
    workout time 50 min

sides:

WEEK 7
    Day 4

Hams/calves
    romanian deadlifts 5x15
    lying leg curls 5x15
    seated claf raise 10x15

my hams are definately the least used to high volume...there was no way in hell i was doing all 10 sets of ech exercise. ive always like to train my hams with very ehavy weights and low reps, ands that has worked so far. however, i think itll be a good shock to th muscles to do such high volume!!
    workout time 50 min

sides:

WEEK 7
    Day 5

arms
    vbar pressdown 10x15
    machine preacher curls 10x15
    overhead rope ext 5x15
    rope curls 5x15

Good workout..great pump in my arms all throughout. i had a tough time setting the weights for this workout though, so that killed the intensity a bit..other than that, workout was good.
    workout time 50 min

sides:

aldric is offline New Member
    bookmarked this thread

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    You should really just walk up to a total stranger and just talk some sh**!! I mean seriously, what's he gunna do to you? Haha. Just a big burly man...if I just had your size!

Quote Originally Posted by aldric View Post
    bookmarked this thread
    thanks!!! enjoy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigd89 View Post
    You should really just walk up to a total stranger and just talk some sh**!! I mean seriously, what's he gunna do to you? Haha. Just a big burly man...if I just had your size!
    hahaha yeah lol...i was thinking about buying some pink sweatpants that say juicy across the ass and wear them and beating the **** outa anyone who looks at me funny!!!!

WEEK 7 OVERVIEW

weight at end of week 1

weight at end of week 2

weight at end of week 3

weight at end of week 4

weight at end of week 5

weight at end of week 6

weight at end of week 7

another 2.2 lbs up. not bad. This coming week might be a bitch, ima travel to cyprus for 3 days for new years, so training might be crappy...ill try to make the best out of eating. taking oatmeal/protein with me, and we're staying in an apartment with a full kitchen so ill be able to make food for myself instead of eating out all the time. as for driking, thats not a problem for me, im not a drinker. in the past 2.5 months all ive had is 1/2 a beer, and thats because someone i had just met bought it for me and was toasting...it wouldve been rude not to have a few sips. ill let u guys know how it goes!!! oh yeah and merry christmas to everyone!!!!!

WEEK 8
    Day 1 (yesterday)

Legs

Hack squat 10x15
    leg ext 10x15
    standing calf raise 10x15

im not much a fan of the hack, so i only do it every now and then....its was ok, got a decent pump. the calf part on the ohter hand, was insane..i could barely walk after the 10 sets!!!
    workout time 50 min

sides:

WEEK 8
    Day 2

Chest

bench 10x15
    machine fly 10x15

Great workout!! significant improvement on the bench endurance, i was able to do all 10x15 without a spotter compared to last week failing at set 6!!!
    workout time 45min

sides:

I will be in cyprus till saturday night. I wil post abou ttraining/diet when i get back.

Happy new years to everyone!!!!!!!!!

WEEK 8

I was able to get 2 workouts in, did back once and arms the other day. workouts were pretty good.
    Diet wise, i did pretty good too. I did have some fatty meals here and there, but they were protein loaded. I took all my pills/powders with me, plus we had a full kitchen so i was able to cook some of my meals.

As for drinking, like i mentioned earlier, thats not a problem for me. I had 3/4 of a beer in total.

Sleep wise, i was getting like 10-11 hrs a day, so that was great!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information