weight at end of week 1

weight at end of week 2

weight at end of week 3

weight at end of week 4

weight at end of week 5

weight at end of week 6

weight at end of week 7

weight at end of week 8

Im glad i didnt drop in weight, that was my biggest fear while on vacation. for the next two weeks, weight gain is not a main concern, i just want to focus on the quality of the muscle and give my body time to adapt to the new muscle. I will start a thread soon for second cycle suggestions, not sure when/what i will do, but i want to be ready way in advance.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    theres a section to log cycle[ bro.QUOTE=rmalouf;5422815]This log is for the following cycle:

10 week cycle
    sust 250 750mg/week
    deca 400mg/week

pct
    pregnil 5000iu/week for 3 weeks
    clomid 100mg/day for 5 days then 50mg/day till the end of the third week
    proviron 50mg/day for 3 weeks

BEFORE U KEEP READING, PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS THREAD IS NOT INTENDED TO DISCUSS THE CYCLE ITSELF. THIS THREAD IS TO TRACK MY PROGRESS, SO IF YOU THINK THIS CYCLE IS TOO MUCH/TOO LITTLE OR WHAT NOT, KEEP THAT TO YOURSELF. NOW, IF YOU HAVE USEFUL COMMENTS AND ADVICE ON WHAT I WRITE IN MY LOG, THAT IS ALWAYS WELCOME. THANKS!!!

About me:

Age 23
    height 6'
    weight 222 lbs
    bf about 13%
    years lifting seriously 4.5
    short term goal: incrase lean mass
    long term goal: pro bodybuilding

my goal for this cycle will be to put on about 30lbs...that may seem high, but im going to work hard and hope for the best!

suplements:
    multi
    glucosamine/chondroitin/msm
    fish oil
    whey protein
    casein protein
    iso mass ctreme gainer for pwo (includes creatine)
    gatorade with a bit of whey (intra workout)

workout program:

my workouts will mainly focus on dropsets. i will probably put in 1 or 2 weeks of maximal strength. i will be working out 6 days per week, also doing yoga 2 days per week.

Thats about it, so subscribe and enjoy the ride!!!!![/QUOTE]

Duckhombre is offline Associate Member
    You've done well. You look good, I am very proud of your demonstration on how someone should do a first cycle. I have only one complaint, and that is back. It is a complex mucsle group with a dynamic function, and hitting it from angles is key. On stage it one of the most import features you have,and jusdges are going to look for COMPLETE development. Your middle back thickness is there, but your lower and especially upper back development is lagging. You have a shot a pro card, go get it.

rmalouf is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckhombre View Post
    You've done well. You look good, I am very proud of your demonstration on how someone should do a first cycle. I have only one complaint, and that is back. It is a complex mucsle group with a dynamic function, and hitting it from angles is key. On stage it one of the most import features you have,and jusdges are going to look for COMPLETE development. Your middle back thickness is there, but your lower and especially upper back development is lagging. You have a shot a pro card, go get it.
    Ur completely right bro. Great backs wins battles!! that is a fact!! at the moment and for the past year ive been focusing on simply size for my back, mainly width. I was extremely narrow when i first started bodybuilding and have come a long way. I have focused on pull ups and bb rows the most as imo those are the best exercises for mass. since ive been on cycle ive kept the training simple and ot the point: size. When i start focusing on muscle quality and cutting i will def implement a more advanced training routine that wil target my weakpoints. I think i have that planned pretty well, however if u have any comments/tips on back training just let me know. thanks for following!!

WEEK 9
    Day 1
    legs

Squats 5x15
    leg ext 5x15
    standing calf raise 10x15

i was a little late, so i kept the workout short. Had a good leg pump, specially in my calves.
    workout time 50 min

sides:
    same as previously reported

WEEK 9
    Day 2
    Chest

bench 10x15
    machine fly 7x15

workout was great!!! was able to increase weight for the first 7 sets of bench then dropped back down to last weeks weight to gewt all 15 reps...only did 7 set on the fly cuz i was burnt and felt like it was useless to continue...crazy pump!!!!
    workout time 45 min

sides:

WEEK 9
    Day 3
    Back

bb rows 10x15
    lat pulldown 10x15

good workout..had a crazy pump in my forearms as well since i wasnt using straps.
    workout time 45 min

sides:

Kdub is offline Associate Member
    Fantastic progress and gains! Well done. Really great 1st cycle.

Think you can hit the 252 lbs mark? 30 pound gain PLUS sitting at 250 lbs... pretty sweet my friend.

The final two weeks... how will your diet, mind set and training differ from the previous 8 weeks?

The real exciting part is what cycle to run next, what foods to go with it and what training style(s) and what will your recovery schedule be?

Returning home will be a shock for friends to see the new physique and don't kid yourself for a minute that chicks don't dig a muscular guy, especially American chicks.

I can't comment on the census for body image in the Middle East (Lebanon) but I do believe you will find returning to the land of the free will be invigorating and inspirational for future cycling as I find Canada/America to be competitive and this inspires me to be my best. Living in Singapore leaves me inspirationally flat. I find myself digging deep to even crack open an amp... kidding. Speaking of which, the Enanthate is calling. Gotta go.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Kdub View Post
    Fantastic progress and gains! Well done. Really great 1st cycle.

Think you can hit the 252 lbs mark? 30 pound gain PLUS sitting at 250 lbs... pretty sweet my friend.

The final two weeks... how will your diet, mind set and training differ from the previous 8 weeks?

The real exciting part is what cycle to run next, what foods to go with it and what training style(s) and what will your recovery schedule be?

Returning home will be a shock for friends to see the new physique and don't kid yourself for a minute that chicks don't dig a muscular guy, especially American chicks.

I can't comment on the census for body image in the Middle East (Lebanon) but I do believe you will find returning to the land of the free will be invigorating and inspirational for future cycling as I find Canada/America to be competitive and this inspires me to be my best. Living in Singapore leaves me inspirationally flat. I find myself digging deep to even crack open an amp... kidding. Speaking of which, the Enanthate is calling. Gotta go.

Cheers!
    i could prolly hit the 250+ mark, im just not sure its worth it, ive put on enough fat as it is....i think im gona stay where im at and see what happens as i go into pct. i will be adding some supplements to help with pct and will be more strict on my diet for sure. and yeah, im really excited for my next cycle, even though i have no idea what it is lol...

hahaha, of course chicks dig muscular guys, any guy who denies it is probably tiny!! though i do have a great girl waiting for me back home, so we'll se how she likes the added size

and yes, theres is not much motivation here...i am by far the biggest/strongest guy at my gym!!! i dont like that at all lol....im a competitive kinda guy, and if theres no competition, then my motivation drops..

on another note, i was out of the house all day, and just got back...so i wont go to the gym today, i will just go on sat to make up for today.

WEEK 9
    Day 4

Hams/calves

Romanian deadlifts 5x15
    lying leg curl 5x15
    standing calf raise 10x15

great workout!!! hams were crushed, they simply cant handle reps!!! lol....i guess its good for a change. calves took me like 25 min, i could barely walk!!
    workout time 45min

sides:

lankykid234 is offline New Member
    You're getting 600g of Carbs? Isn't that too much? I thought carbs should stay on the lower side compared to proteins especially if you're trying to get lean.

Quote Originally Posted by lankykid234 View Post
    You're getting 600g of Carbs? Isn't that too much? I thought carbs should stay on the lower side compared to proteins especially if you're trying to get lean.
    Well, the goal of this cycle was to bulk up. Also, it depends on ur body as well. I know i grow very well with alot of carbs. So specially at my current size, i dont think 600g of carbs is much.

WEEK 9
    Day 5

Arms
    v bar pressdown 10x15
    barbell curls on preacher 10x15
    single arm cable ext/single arm cable curl 3x15x15

crazy pump, specially in my bi's. i think straight barbell curls on the preacher bench are my new favorite exercise for bi's.
    workout time 50 min

sides:

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rmalouf View Post
    WEEK 9
    Day 5

Arms
    v bar pressdown 10x15
    barbell curls on preacher 10x15
    single arm cable ext/single arm cable curl 3x15x15

crazy pump, specially in my bi's. i think straight barbell curls on the preacher bench are my new favorite exercise for bi's.
    workout time 50 min
    sides:
    watch the pressure on the wrist and go easy preacher's are a easy way to strain a bicept.

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    watch the pressure on the wrist and go easy preacher's are a easy way to strain a bicept.
    ur definately right on that. i was only using 50lbs, i was screaming like crazy after the 5th set lol...

btw u done with pct?? how did it go?? any tips?

Quote Originally Posted by rmalouf View Post
    ur definately right on that. i was only using 50lbs, i was screaming like crazy after the 5th set lol...

btw u done with pct?? how did it go?? any tips?
    Na only starting second week, it seems to be going fine I've only lost and it fluctuates between 1 and 3 lbs as of now. So if that keeps up I'll be real happy, just looking real toward to starting my cut.

WEEK 9 OVERVIEW

weight at start of week 1

weight at end of week 1

weight at end of week 2

weight at end of week 3

weight at end of week 4

weight at end of week 5

weight at end of week 6

weight at end of week 7

weight at end of week 8

weight at end of week 9

weight is still about the same. but thats what i was expecting. i havent upped my calories further becuase i feel i will put on too much fat. as of now, im starting to feel a little more comfortable at this weight. i dont know bout u guys, but when i increase almost 30lbs in short period of time, i get sluggish and just feel like a fat ass. So yeah, just planning on staying at about this weight till the end.

WEEK 10
    Day 1

legs
    Box squats 3x6
    lunges 3x20
    leg ext 3x15
    standing calf raise 4x15

good workout. im trying to work on my squats, so im going back to box squats. Ive always had great form on the box and not so good form without it.
    workout time 50 min

sides:

WEEK 10
    Day 2

Chest

Bench press 4x8
    db bench 3x10
    machine fly 3x10

great workout. I felt awesome and crazy pumped!!! i was suprised i felt so good considering i was only doing straight sets.
    workout time 50 min

sides:

Muscledweebe is offline Junior Member
    Great progress bro!! I been following ur progress since week 1. What are ur plans after pct? Are u going to lean out? If so how? Its kinda dificult to lean out and lose bf while maintaining that much weight and size. I ask this cause ima run a similiar bulker soon and i know when bulkin so fast as u did its kinda hard to stay somewhat lean.

Quote Originally Posted by Muscledweebe View Post
    Great progress bro!! I been following ur progress since week 1. What are ur plans after pct? Are u going to lean out? If so how? Its kinda dificult to lean out and lose bf while maintaining that much weight and size. I ask this cause ima run a similiar bulker soon and i know when bulkin so fast as u did its kinda hard to stay somewhat lean.
    Yeah, ive put on decent amount of fat. I plan on taking 4-6 weeks off after pct and get into another cycle (still not sure of the compounds) and lean out a bit. gonna be cycling carbs and hopefully the AAS helps me maintain as much muscle as possible while sheeding some fat. You will probably see another log, so just stay tuned...

WEEK 10
    Day 3
    Back

BB rows 4x8
    wide grip pull ups 3x10
    seated cable underhand 3x12
    db rows 3x10
    db shrugs 3x12

great workout. feels weird training with straigth sets, but its good, good pump and felt like i was hitting all the right spots.
    workout time 50 min

sides:

CleanCut is offline Junior Member
    Great log man! I can't wait to start my cycle.
    I'm planning on sust 325 with dbol instead of decca.

Kdub is offline Associate Member
    What is your weight now? Broken the 250 lbs barrier?

Quote Originally Posted by Kdub View Post
    What is your weight now? Broken the 250 lbs barrier?
    its still about the same, 248ish...with food i get over 250. but im not trying to gain anymore, just letting my body get used to the weight so i can hold on to it once pct hits. Ill probably destroy the 250 barrier next winters bulk!!!

I just want to chime in, considering your goals, I would not attempt to loose fat unless you have AAS in your system. I get sluggish and tired allot at my heavier weights, too. Just going shopping will wipe me out. Maybe you can increase your protein, and cut your overall calories for final 4 weeks and clean up a little bit before pct? I usually like to do that, but I'm not sure how that fits in your plan?

I can tell the fat is bothering you, but don't worry too much it. Focus on all the muscle you've gained! The Strength!

Quote Originally Posted by CleanCut View Post
    Great log man! I can't wait to start my cycle.
    I'm planning on sust 325 with dbol instead of decca.
    thanks!!! good luc kwith your cycle, im sure you will enjoy it!!!

WEEK 10
    Day 4

Hams/calves

Deadlifts 3x8
    curl-ins (feet under bench, completely flat on the ground, pull in with hams until knees and hip are at 90 degrees and upper body is parallel to the ground) 3x8
    lying leg curls 3x12
    single leg calf press 5x15
    seated calf raise 2x20

good workout!!! the deadlifts were perfect, 8 reps was the perfect number at the weight i chose, so i got my ass kicked!!! great ham/calf pump all the way.
    workout time 55 min

sides:

I just want to chime in, considering your goals, I would not attempt to loose fat unless you have AAS in your system. I get sluggish and tired allot at my heavier weights, too. Just going shopping will wipe me out. Maybe you can increase your protein, and cut your overall calories for final 4 weeks and clean up a little bit before pct? I usually like to do that, but I'm not sure how that fits in your plan?

I can tell the fat is bothering you, but don't worry too much it. Focus on all the muscle you've gained! The Strength!
    yeah, im going to suck it up and try to stay at this calorie intake all the way till my next cycle. My next cycle will be a cut, though i will use a good amount of AAS to maintain as much muscle as possible, still planning next cycle (suggestions welcome). As for ur last sentence, thats what keep me going!!!!

WEEK 10
    Day 5
    Arms

so pretty much had a shit workout today. just a few sets in, i had crazy tightness in my shoulders and could not keep going. So i just had my shake and read some musclemag. I was starting to wonder when i would have one of these shit workouts...i guess its yet another sign that i need to get massages on a regular...also, completely forgot to take pics, so i guess ill do that next week..

sides:

Also try a comprehensive stretching routine. Also yoga helps. I do two hours of each a week, and I feel much better since I started this. I like to be able to put on a hoodie and wipe my hind end without much effort. ROM in my workouts feel allot smoother, and I'm not sure it is related, but it seems like muscle bellies are rounder and fuller looking.

Also try a comprehensive stretching routine. Also yoga helps. I do two hours of each a week, and I feel much better since I started this. I like to be able to put on a hoodie and wipe my hind end without much effort. ROM in my workouts feel allot smoother, and I'm not sure it is related, but it seems like muscle bellies are rounder and fuller looking.
    yeah, ive been doing yoga 1-2 times per week, and i usually strectch 10 min or so after workouts and it helps. still, i can feel when something needs masaging and when something needs to be stretched. i used to use a foam roller, but i dont have one here...

lol, i can wipe my ass fine, the hoodie on the other hand....that may be cuz after my shoulder issues, i did nothing for them for like 1.5 years and lost almost all ROM. lately ive been working on my ROM, but it feels like i have some muscle knots..once im back in the US, ill definately get into a regular massage therapy routine..theres a reason why all the pros do it!!!

Touche!

WEEK 10 OVERVIEW

weight at end of week 1

weight at end of week 2

weight at end of week 3

weight at end of week 4

weight at end of week 5

weight at end of week 6

weight at end of week 7

weight at end of week 8

weight at end of week 9

weight at end of week 10

hmmm...weird, i weighed in at 252.. guess i did it guys, passed the 250lbs mark!!!!! to be honest i wasnt looking to put on anymore weight. but i feel less bloated than when i was a little lighter, thats got me kinda confused. we'll see how things go during pct, got some additional supplements that i got to help with pct.

CYCLE OVERVIEW

start weight: 220 lbs (i wrote wrong in the in the overviews, i was 100kg and converted wrong lol)
    end weight: 252 lbs

total weight gain: 32 lbs

strength gain:

i only really measured bench, as i had more accurate numbers

pre cycle max bench: 370 lbs
    during cycle max bench: 440 lbs

stength gains were very noticeable. i didnt really "feel" stronger, i just was. many of my other lifts improved as well.

sides:

considering this is my first cycle, it was good as know i know what to look out for. I do get gyno, and it seems it gets worse as the duration increase, i will be using an AI for future cycles.

acne was an issue as well. It wasnt too severe, but im sure with harsher compounds and higher dosages i may have to look into accutane.

those were my main side effects, i dont think anything was noticed.

I will continue to post, until pct is over and even a little after pct.
    If anyone has any additional pct suggestions feel free to let me know.

Thanks to all of you who followed/helped me along the way!!!!!!

Last edited by MBMETC; 01-20-2011 at 07:19 AM.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...CUT&highlight=

Planning second cycle.
    Any input from u guys will be appreciated!!

Ok, so i did some maxes this week.

Bench hit 440 lbs again, but with more ease than last time. Also 365 lbs and 405 lbs felt alot better.

Deadlift, hit 515 lbs today. I feel i could do more, but i dont want to push it to fast. I felt comfortable with the lift, had a hard time with the lockout though.

So strength has gone up a little more i would say, and joints felt good this time (no tricep pain after the bench).

1 week till pct...

WEEK 11 OVERVIEW

weight at end of week 1

weight at end of week 2

weight at end of week 3

weight at end of week 4

weight at end of week 5

weight at end of week 6

weight at end of week 7

weight at end of week 8

weight at end of week 9

weight at end of week 10

weight at end of week 11

Weight is still good, if i weighed less this week, its because i wasnt bloated when i stepped on the scale. Strength continued to increase this week.
    PCT will start thursday.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    before and after pics please bro

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information