system admin is offline Owner

ok..so this is not the place.

Well, if you are not watching... or have not been up to speed on the shootings that have gone on today, i must say that i fuking hate politics. So much in fact that I awoke to write this rant! Geraldo is so ****ing coked up in his show that i cant freaking stand it and nothing is being said about the god dam# 9 year old that died yesterday! I do care that a woman got shot yesterday.... trust me, i am a huge hearted person, but what the FUK is so wrong with the media that we keep talking about the senator and not about the other 9 god da%m people that died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does this really have to be so fukin political? Are we all that fukin brain dead? I dont think so! I just wrote 6 pages of rant that I decided to delete. It felt great to write, but I stand by my point..... What the fuk is going on with the media today when it has nothing to say about the facts and sadness of an even and everything to say about the FUC KING politics! Fuk them all

Sorry if I offended. i needed a place and where other than this wonderful place

DBolNoob is offline Banned
    i have no idea what your talking about lol because im from UK,

but are these deaths Steroid related?

or just general deaths?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i agree B. all those people shot yet the media only talk about 1. i feel more sorry for the kid then anyone. im really getting sick of these low like fuks shooting people like this. if you want to take someone out in politics thats one thing but why the hell do you have to shoot a innocent kid. i would love to be locked in a cell with that shooter
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    no doubt . got to have a nice browning or a mcmillan 50 cal to do things right from a mile easily. god bless the children.
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    i agree B. all those people shot yet the media only talk about 1. i feel more sorry for the kid then anyone. im really getting sick of these low like fuks shooting people like this. if you want to take someone out in politics thats one thing but why the hell do you have to shoot a innocent kid. i would love to be locked in a cell with that shooter

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin View Post
    Well, if you are not watching... or have not been up to speed on the shootings that have gone on today, i must say that i fuking hate politics. So much in fact that I awoke to write this rant! Geraldo is so ****ing coked up in his show that i cant freaking stand it and nothing is being said about the god dam# 9 year old that died yesterday! I do care that a woman got shot yesterday.... trust me, i am a huge hearted person, but what the FUK is so wrong with the media that we keep talking about the senator and not about the other 9 god da%m people that died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does this really have to be so fukin political? Are we all that fukin brain dead? I dont think so! I just wrote 6 pages of rant that I decided to delete. It felt great to write, but I stand by my point..... What the fuk is going on with the media today when it has nothing to say about the facts and sadness of an even and everything to say about the FUC KING politics! Fuk them all

Sorry if I offended. i needed a place and where other than this wonderful place
    There is no right or wrong place to talk about the murder of innocent people let alone children . as a father of a nine year old boy this kinda news rips my heart out.
    When these things happen it is healthy to talk about it and get you feelings and frustrations out, so feel free to do so anywhere and anytime. I for one I'm not offended.

george bell is offline New Member
    Dear system admin: Get off the roids i just joined this site 10 mins ago but now i am leaving the news people only report the news they did not shoot the people and you definitely have some rage issues so take your forem and stick it where the sun does not shine if this is what i can expect "because you are the guy who pays for the site" good buy and good riddens. George bell (boston ma.)

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    why are you still online george? you posted this hours ago yet your still here. feel free to leave anytime you want. you just joined so if you dont like the way we openly discuss things then you never should of joined anyway. this is the top bodybuilding board on the net and if you have a problem with it so be it, just leave.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

system admin is offline Owner
    George....chug on down to Mamby Pamby Land but feel free to educate yourself while your not visiting. We are always here to help

Olddawg71 is offline New Member
    Well said Admin

Quote Originally Posted by george bell View Post
    Dear system admin: Get off the roids i just joined this site 10 mins ago but now i am leaving the news people only report the news they did not shoot the people and you definitely have some rage issues so take your forem and stick it where the sun does not shine if this is what i can expect "because you are the guy who pays for the site" good buy and good riddens. George bell (boston ma.)
    Wow... you must have no life.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I saw this on Sky News last night (in the UK) and thought it was awful.

I feel for all that have lost their lives, moreso the 9 year old.

I guess their concentrating on the congress women who died, not the other lot, thats out of line. A lot of familly's have been affected by this idiot with a gun, not just a congress women and an astranaught.

Some times I'm very glad guns are outlawed here in the UK now.

Ps. B, this is not the place, no. You should no better... I'll get it moved. Haha...

DBolNoob is offline Banned
    Lols

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    politics and religion, the ruin of everything

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    what a complete and utter twat, good 'riddens' you might want to invest in a dictionary there, georgey boy

cro
    Blog Entries
    i 2nd that 4 sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    politics and religion, the ruin of everything

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Politics and religion are only further fueled by the media, Then there are the millions of somewhat sane people out there with no voice to bring sanity back to an insane world

cro
    Blog Entries
    beat it bi--- , this is serious stuff. he has a heart bud like a few others on here .

Thread Information