My order is coming in a few weeks. Doing as much research as possible before starting. : ) Any tips would be very well appreciated. Just had a few questions.
First my stats cause i know you want em'
25years on this planet
Mesomorph - 6' 195-205 depends on the month with diet and lifts. no gut run 2-3miles without breaking a sweat. Lift heavy 4+ days a week.
For a few years now. Seem to hit a plateau genetically i feel. Hence the reason im on here. It's my first cycle. I have been reading on here for a while. Not a lot of posts just read read read. Remember its a couple weeks before i even recieve my products. Yes they are legit. And yes i will read 6 books on this before doing it. : )
Questions.
1. If gyno does happen during cycle whats recommended throughout cycle. 20mgs a day? ect.
2. Some say 8 weeks for a first cycle. Some say 10-12 weeks. With as many products and experience to back it up every senario is different when i read. what about this senario. 1st cycle test 400 nolvadex on hand. how many weeks would you recommend on?
3. how many days before starting PCT? Some day 14 some say 21 on here.
4. i know to expect pain from t400 no biggy to me. make sure its clean im clean the god damn house is clean or the wife will bitch. some say they take it every 5 days some every 7. if theres no point in taking to much of anything its a waste in product time and money IMHO. Just want yours 5 or 7?
Thats it so far. I'll ask a few more as they arrise. I also want to do a log on here. once i feel confident with my cycle my pct and my workout. i want to make sure i do this right for best results and safty. So later on in my life i can be on here not to ask questions, but to give advise and help from experience. thanks