norburt is offline Junior Member

test 400 and nolvadex

My order is coming in a few weeks. Doing as much research as possible before starting. : ) Any tips would be very well appreciated. Just had a few questions.
    First my stats cause i know you want em'
    25years on this planet
    Mesomorph - 6' 195-205 depends on the month with diet and lifts. no gut run 2-3miles without breaking a sweat. Lift heavy 4+ days a week.
    For a few years now. Seem to hit a plateau genetically i feel. Hence the reason im on here. It's my first cycle. I have been reading on here for a while. Not a lot of posts just read read read. Remember its a couple weeks before i even recieve my products. Yes they are legit. And yes i will read 6 books on this before doing it. : )
    Questions.
    1. If gyno does happen during cycle whats recommended throughout cycle. 20mgs a day? ect.
    2. Some say 8 weeks for a first cycle. Some say 10-12 weeks. With as many products and experience to back it up every senario is different when i read. what about this senario. 1st cycle test 400 nolvadex on hand. how many weeks would you recommend on?
    3. how many days before starting PCT? Some day 14 some say 21 on here.
    4. i know to expect pain from t400 no biggy to me. make sure its clean im clean the god damn house is clean or the wife will bitch. some say they take it every 5 days some every 7. if theres no point in taking to much of anything its a waste in product time and money IMHO. Just want yours 5 or 7?
    Thats it so far. I'll ask a few more as they arrise. I also want to do a log on here. once i feel confident with my cycle my pct and my workout. i want to make sure i do this right for best results and safty. So later on in my life i can be on here not to ask questions, but to give advise and help from experience. thanks

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by norburt View Post
    My order is coming in a few weeks. Doing as much research as possible before starting. : ) Any tips would be very well appreciated. Just had a few questions.
    First my stats cause i know you want em'
    25years on this planet
    Mesomorph - 6' 195-205 depends on the month with diet and lifts. no gut run 2-3miles without breaking a sweat. Lift heavy 4+ days a week.
    For a few years now. Seem to hit a plateau genetically i feel. Hence the reason im on here. It's my first cycle. I have been reading on here for a while. Not a lot of posts just read read read. Remember its a couple weeks before i even recieve my products. Yes they are legit. And yes i will read 6 books on this before doing it. : )
    Questions.
    1. If gyno does happen during cycle whats recommended throughout cycle. 20mgs a day? ect. I would use an ai like ldex or stane, save nolva for pct
    2. Some say 8 weeks for a first cycle. Some say 10-12 weeks. With as many products and experience to back it up every senario is different when i read. what about this senario. 1st cycle test 400 nolvadex on hand. how many weeks would you recommend on? I would recomend 12 weeks for a first run
    3. how many days before starting PCT? Some day 14 some say 21 on here. With test e pct starts 14 days after last injection, unless your test contains sus then its 21 days
    4. i know to expect pain from t400 no biggy to me. make sure its clean im clean the god damn house is clean or the wife will bitch. some say they take it every 5 days some every 7. if theres no point in taking to much of anything its a waste in product time and money IMHO. Just want yours 5 or 7? Im not sure what your question is here?
    Thats it so far. I'll ask a few more as they arrise. I also want to do a log on here. once i feel confident with my cycle my pct and my workout. i want to make sure i do this right for best results and safty. So later on in my life i can be on here not to ask questions, but to give advise and help from experience. thanks
    Answers in bold....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Thanks a lot Mat! The last question I had was do I inject once every 5 days or once every 7?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    what is the exact ester make up of your t400?

ester

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    what is the exact ester make up of your t400?
    P: 25mgs
    C: 187mgs
    E: 188mgs

Blog Entries
    Better to spilt it and inject twice a week, 200mgs every 3.5 days....

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by norburt View Post
    P: 25mgs
    C: 187mgs
    E: 188mgs
    Ok essentially a long ester test. Like Matt said 2x pw

thanks you guys really appreciate it

hey

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Answers in bold....
    liquid stane on the ar-r link to the top right of the window if what i am going to get. if gyno does occur how many mg/ml do i take weekly daily ect.

time

how long should i wait after my first cycle pct and everything before i can jump back on?

Kouga53 is offline Junior Member
    It is how fast your body bounces back to normal. If it is quick you dont have to wait as long but the longer it takes the long you should wait. it is a lot of personal preference. I waited a year after my first cycle to start another.

good to know

Quote Originally Posted by Kouga53 View Post
    It is how fast your body bounces back to normal. If it is quick you dont have to wait as long but the longer it takes the long you should wait. it is a lot of personal preference. I waited a year after my first cycle to start another.
    sounds great. now if i wanted to do it every 6 months that wouldnt over do it?
    also if i do use test 400 and i have left overs how long does it take to usual expire?

im sure my product will have a date on when i recieve it just wanted to know average life time

Kouga53 is offline Junior Member
    I wouldn't keep it for more than a year I would say. Although I would think it would say. I dont think every 6 would over do it too much.

Blog Entries
    Your test will no doubt be good a number of years past its expiration date....

kinda off topic maybe not but. do you use creatine while on cycle and during pct? just curious. read the creatine thread didnt really come accross this.

Thread Information