mojo4sho is offline New Member

First cycle (and first post!)... any and all feedback greatly appreciated

I'm currently 5'10 165lbs and roughly 16% body fat. I've been doing a lot of research lately on aas and I'm planning starting my first cycle around the end of February. I figured I would use 400mgs of test a week (either cypionate or enanthate but not sure which) for 10-12 weeks. Also I wasn't sure if it'd be better to split this up into two injections a week or just once a week. During the cycle I plan on taking 10mg Aromasin every other day to try and aviod any side effects. After 2 weeks have passed since my last injection I would start a pct cycle with 20mg of nolvadex for 4-6 weeks. Does this seem like a sound plan??? Also would I benefit from taking 20mgs of Dianabol for the first 4 weeks on cycle?

Thanks again for your comments

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    What are your complete stats
    Also you are underweight, diet will help more than steroids at this point

layeazy is offline Banned
    First cycle less is better just stick to test either one is good.

Inject twice a week. If you running either those two tests run them for 12 weeks as they are long esters dont worry about D-bol atm just run this see how the body responds.

Also whats your age? and what are you trying to achieve?

I'll be 23 in may and I've been training for tha better part of 4 yrs with maybe 6 months or so off in total. Admittedly tho I had no clue what i was doing for the first year or so. I've always been painfully skinny tho. When i first started training I weighed 135 soaking wet. Most of my gains have been in the last 2 years. I'd like to lower my body fat a lil more for a more shredded look and put on 20 or more lbs of lean mass because I'm tired of being tha skinny guy.

Also is taking the Aromasin a good idea to try and alleviate any side effects?

Anyone have anything else to add?

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    I agree with Layeazy.. although two injections a week is not essential it would usually be recomended.. those on TRT take it once a week with no issues, so it comes down to how much you hate/like injecting.. I am not familiar with Aromasin , as i have only used arimidex at .5mg EOD.. and to only be taken if you feel the side effects coming on, which you more likely will not get from 400mg of test, but should have on hand incase you do.. as for PCT, i would redcomend adding Clomid in as well as the nolvadex .. use the search feature on the top right of the page and put in PCT.. there will be dosage info there.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    you are kinda on the young side, i'd work on getting up to natural potential over the nxt 2-3yrs. build a good solid base 1st because as pointed out, you are v light for 5'10. its a sound diet you need really, not aas

I appreciate all the info. Thanks again.

Thread Information