Thread: carb question

bozlet is offline Banned

carb question

anyone know how long it takes for carbs to be turned into fat if u dont burn the energy off?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Wrong forum, see Diet Forum.

Interesting question though. How much time would it take for ANY type of excess calories to be stored?
    I can't say that there's a definitive answer because of the numerous variables to consider w/in each individual, e.g. amount of FFM, BMR, RMR, number of fat cells, available capacity within fat cells (the body is naturally resistent to building more), amount of excess carbs/calories, when they're consumed (early, late, before bed), etc. Then there's diversity within carbs themselves, e.g. simlple, complex, whole grain, fructose-based, sucrose-based, empty calorie (candies), etc.

I think looking this inversely would be easier, "How do I best utilize/burn carbs (or calories in general)?", rather than how long does it take to store them.
    Last edited by magic32; 04-11-2011 at 07:43 AM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

carbo is offline Associate Member
    2 hours and 11 minutes

bozlet is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by carbo View Post
    2 hours and 11 minutes
    u just talking crap ay carbo...

n thx for response magic32.

Analytic is offline New Member
    If you are looking to go into some form of Keto / low carb diet look at augmenting the diet with Glucobay and Metoformin before at least 2 meals a day to help push you into ketosis quicker. Nice side benefit is that this almost eliminates the cravings for sweets as well. It helps going into ketosis and staying in ketosis a lot easier.... You only need to run it for a month before your body is fully optimized for burning off of fat first.

Analytic

bozlet is offline Banned
    nah not running any det / low carb diet.... im actually been bulking and eating carbs everymeal.... even at night time meals. just dont want to get fat lol wondering if im eatin 2 many carbs !

Analytic is offline New Member
    Well then just Metaformin or Phenformin can still help. One of the things these drugs do is push more glucose directly into the muscle and totally bypassing some of the fat storage side affects of carb loading... You also get more energy from the carbs right where you need it. Do a search on the forums for Metaformin I'm sure you'll get a lot of guidance.

Analytic

Thread Information