Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PowerliftWill is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by themoreyouknow View Post
    thats good you're feeling better. If it doesnt stay like that just drop the tren..then tren will clear out quickly
    ya that's what I was thinking. I'm just going to do 50mg/ed tren instead of 75mg. And keep my test around 750mg/wk. I think I love the "being on test" feeling. Im never underestimating the need for test in a cycle, especially a higher test dose.

just another update, still feeling a lot better than before I bumped back up the test dosage. Before I did so, I would wake up feeling lethargic and lazy. This morning I woke up feeling pretty good despite going to bed later than I aim for. Appetite is back up, which is also huge, and so is my aggressiveness that I love having before training.

Note: Easy so fall asleep, though I wake a few times during the night, but easy to fall back asleep. Have been a little irritable but it's completely controllable and no more so than when i'm off tren . Been on the tren for 8 days now so we'll see how much the sides change in the following weeks.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    i just dropped my test down to 250 while on tren i did feel tired and lazy but after a week i feel good again the tren is drying u out i was flat too but ull blow back up quick dont worry bro i did im sure u will. goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34;561***0
    i just dropped my test down to 250 while on tren i did feel tired and lazy but after a week i feel good again the tren is drying u out i was flat too but ull blow back up quick dont worry bro i did im sure u will. goodluck
    Good to hear bro....where were you when I first posted the thread? haha just playin. really good to hear though, especially because it was kind of depressing being all flat when all you hear about tren is VASCULARITY out the ass ha.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerliftWill View Post
    Good to hear bro....where were you when I first posted the thread? haha just playin. really good to hear though, especially because it was kind of depressing being all flat when all you hear about tren is VASCULARITY out the ass ha.
    lol yea tren is nuts what kind u running?

Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    lol yea tren is nuts what kind u running?
    Im running tren ace right now @ 75mg/ed. Been on it for 9 days now. Started last sunday. When did it fully kick in and "wow" you?

Quote Originally Posted by PowerliftWill View Post
    Im running tren ace right now @ 75mg/ed. Been on it for 9 days now. Started last sunday. When did it fully kick in and "wow" you?
    Ive never ran ace but on enen id say about 2 wks in. im on oral right now and about day 4 or 5 is when my appetite and vascularity got unreal haha is this ur first run?

Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    Ive never ran ace but on enen id say about 2 wks in. im on oral right now and about day 4 or 5 is when my appetite and vascularity got unreal haha is this ur first run?
    Ya it's my first run...starting to feel a lot more now that I upped my test dosage to where it was before. Made all of the difference.

Just another update, 3rd day after upping my test dosage back up. Still feeling pretty damn good....still a little groggy when I wake up, but as soon as I get food in me, im gtg. Incorperating ronnies slingshot training system with more sets to failure and I already feel more full then I have the whole cycle...hoping to make some serious gains the last month here.

Aggressiveness is still increasing daily, though nothing I can't handle. luckily the random irritability seems to have disappeared, all in all a pretty stable mood. Not much if any bloat even though I stopped using an AI and upped the test, but my diet is responsible for that. Have letro on hand in case any serious gyno issues or bloat arises.

Markosterone is offline Member
    keep you test high, and add the tren with it. Ive done tren with both low dose test and high dose test. the high dose test was alot better with it.
    the sides from the tren ill come eighter way. and AI is good idea on cycle..

Quote Originally Posted by Markosterone View Post
    keep you test high, and add the tren with it. Ive done tren with both low dose test and high dose test. the high dose test was alot better with it.
    the sides from the tren ill come eighter way. and AI is good idea on cycle..
    Keeping my test high is definitely better for me, but some people like low test to avoid sides. In other words, the sides of not having enough test (for me) is worse than having alot of test.

As for an AI, ya it's a good idea IF you can sides you can't handle. Luckily the tren is keeping the bloat down so I don't need an AI like I would on a test only cycle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information