Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: the amazement of tren

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    pin drop...

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    somewhere on the planet a face and two palms are meeting.....

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

I think I should ignore your post from now on otherwise I wouldnt be able to hold back.....best of luck to you lol
    dont ignore my posts, challenge them and with pertinent knowledge, you can post as many of my old threads as you want im not trying to hide anything. If i was worried about you guys diggin up my old post's I would not have told you where I was from.

Im not a parrot but beleive what you want. just because I have worked with many patients, does not mean I have not done so in a short amount of time. about a year ago is when i started picking up TRT, I did not know a ton about it. now i do. I have crammed tons of info about TRT in that time after all my boss is one of the best in the business, you all know who is, and im sure you respect him.......................please please post as many of my old threads that you wish, it doent bother me. my thoughts are progressive, i have changed my mind many many times and im sure it I will change my time many more. saying that someone cant advise and know more than someone else JUST because they have more experience shows your level of competence. some of the best Dr.s in the world are right out of med school, if you guys want to stay stuck in the stone age cause things "have worked before" thats fine. you should see what kind of cycles these dumb-ass 50 year bber's at my gym do, and they have been cycling 20+years............................

you guys have done absolutely nothing but try and take stabs at me, because you cant come up with a legitimate argument. like i said im sorry some pick it up faster than others.

in three years time i have went from squatting 135 to almost 500, everyone on my home board knows this its not a secret. im sorry it took you so long to do the same things i have accomlished.
    Last edited by THE-DET-OAK; 05-05-2011 at 02:21 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    dont ignore my posts, challenge them and with pertinent knowledge, you can post as many of my old threads as you want im not trying to hide anything. If i was worried about you guys diggin up my old post's I would not have told you where I was from.

Im not a parrot but beleive what you want. just because I have worked with many patients, does not mean I have not done so in a short amount of time. about a year ago is when i started picking up TRT, I did not know a ton about it. now i do. I have crammed tons of info about TRT in that time.......................please please post as many of my old threads that you wish, it doent bother me.

you guys have done absolutely nothing but try and take stabs at me, because you cant come up with a legitimate argument. like i said im sorry some pick it up faster than others.

in three years time i have went from squatting 135 to almost 500, everyone on my home board knows this its not a secret. im sorry it took you so long to do the same things i have accomlished.
    is your nose getting longer?

kawizx10 is offline Associate Member
    I have really minded my own business to this point... but this was the best form of entertainment i have had all day.... actually all week....

@ you Diet Oak... Buddy you just got ripped and schooled...and ripped again......

you cant say ive done 2 cycles, i dont take time off, while i would never advise anyone else to do the same, its really none of your business how long it took me to experiment with these compounds......................................... .............................dec you never answered me about your weight, did i hit the nail on the head or what?????

Quote Originally Posted by kawizx10 View Post
    I have really minded my own business to this point... but this was the best form of entertainment i have had all day.... actually all week....

@ you Diet Oak... Buddy you just got ripped and schooled...and ripped again......
    not 1 person has schooled me on anything, if you want to listen to these old grumpy bastards go for it, my integrity is shown in my posts.

wouldnt it be nice if you knew how to add 350lbs to your squat in 3 years??????

PowerliftWill is offline Junior Member
    you cant say ive done 2 cycles, i dont take time off, while i would never advise anyone else to do the same, its really none of your business how long it took me to experiment with these compounds......................................... .............................dec you never answered me about your weight, did i hit the nail on the head or what?????
    Bro I had at least some respect for you before I saw when you joined...less than a week ago and you already have almost 300 posts? How do you have time to do anything else besides sit at the computer?

Anyways this thread is getting dumb and suddenly my tren anger is kickin in since todays work out sucked ass for some reason.

Blog Entries
    not 1 person has schooled me on anything, if you want to listen to these old grumpy bastards go for it, my integrity is shown in my posts.

oh jesus, give up you've been had well and truely. you're a liar and a fraud and now that we all know that 100% why dont you trot off Dr Oak?

naughty naughty boy

Blog Entries
    205lb and can still squat 270kgs and dlift 260kgs with multiple injuries, bit more than you, eh?

man, where is that hall of shame thread at? lol

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    so should i take an ai....lol

No offense, but somthing tells me i can take your numbers and divide them in half and that would be about accurate... and most guys that i know that have trained with dedication for 3yrs can squat over 400lbs... but then again not everything is about large numbers...

Blog Entries

Im not a parrot but beleive what you want. just because I have worked with many patients,also read as, 'lied to many impressionable kids on the internet'
    does not mean I have not done so in a short amount of time. about a year ago is when i started picking up TRT, I did not know a ton about it. now i do. I have crammed tons of info about TRT in that time after all my boss is one of the best in the business, you all know who is, and im sure you respect him.......................please please post as many of my old threads that you wish, it doent bother me. my thoughts are progressive, i have changed my mind many many times and im sure it I will change my time many more. saying that someone cant advise and know more than someone else JUST because they have more experience shows your level of competence. some of the best Dr.s in the world are right out of med school, if you guys want to stay stuck in the stone age cause things "have worked before" thats fine. you should see what kind of cycles these dumb-ass 50 year bber's at my gym do, and they have been cycling 20+years............................

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    so should i take an ai....lol
    hehehe

You don't get it do you. With each post you LOSE integrity. 300 posts in 4 ****ing days? Do you see how ridiculous that is? You obviously are a fraud, considering anyone training correctly and dedicated enough to eat enough could not spend that much time posting because they have OTHER SHIT TO DO!!!!!!

If you reach 300 posts by the end of today, im setting up a pole asking members if we should ban you for being a lying postwhore.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    205lb and can still squat 270kgs and dlift 260kgs with multiple injuries, bit more than you, eh?

man, where is that hall of shame thread at? lol
    hey if i was as short as you maybe it would come alot easier, not too much more than me though, and it took you 20 years to get there. My stats are respectable for the amount of time i have taken weight lifiting seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerliftWill View Post
    You don't get it do you. With each post you LOSE integrity. 300 posts in 4 ****ing days? Do you see how ridiculous that is? You obviously are a fraud, considering anyone training correctly and dedicated enough to eat enough could not spend that much time posting because they have OTHER SHIT TO DO!!!!!!

If you reach 300 posts by the end of today, im setting up a pole asking members if we should ban you for being a lying postwhore.

how exactly am I a fraud? your the one saying letro dried you out in a day.

Man people are sure putting alot of honus on my lifting experience, somehow assuming that im not educated in the world of AAS.

its funny though, why dont you guys dig up my posts on this site, and refute what i said with some kind of experience or education.

we all know who llewellyn is right? can we agree he is the leading authority in AAS use? have you ever seen a pictur of him?..........................nuff said.

im still waiting for someone to show me what i lied about? or to at least have the balls to go against some advice i have given with at least a somewhat of a respectable explaination, something everyone here seems to fail to do for the most part...................if stats and experience mean so much why dont you guys just take advice from the big guys at the gym????

give me 2 minutes, and i will make sure im at 300 posts powerlift. BTW a post whore is someone who post's many times without actually adding anything to thread, meaning giving advice withou an explaination, kind of like dec.

Blog Entries
    hey if i was as short as you maybe it would come alot easier, not too much more than me though, and it took you 20 years to get there. My stats are respectable for the amount of time i have taken weight lifiting seriously.
    nothing about you is respectable you fraud, are you so thick you dont think we can see the proof?!
    :

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    now your going in circles, first you argue not to add masteron cause SHBG is lowered by androgen therapy, yet you admit it would lower it more. I just dont get it.

If you dont think there is a substantial difference in libido when adding masteron to a test tren cycle then you have never done it. there is no denying it increases libido and muscle hardness even at small doses of 100mg EOD. this is dues to a number of reasons but 1 is for sure lowered SHBG.

I do not follow swale, and its obvious you do not follow Scally, cause your PCT protocol is as outdated as swale's

another contradiction from you, you tell someone not do add masteron, then admit it does have effects.

yes although aromasin is by far the most effective at this.

and once again you did not answer any of my questions, mainly what do you think will happen to the OP's free T when he reduces his dose????

I have not copy/pasted anything in this thread. you have started this big debate and after all of it you agree'd with me, thayt it will have effect and will lower SHBG, the only difference is you think it should not be added because of your "opinion" which at this point i have no respect for, i handled this thread as best I could and all you did was find ways to try and put me down personally, its sad.

the majority of guys I know, will tell you that test/tren/mast is the best cycle they have ever done, including myself.
    You want to tell me how my PCT advice is outdated, I'm all ears and make sure you cite your references, as most of mine are either in my PCT Sticky, PCT Q&A or HCG - How important is it? Thread.

Scally doesnt suggest a low dose of HCG to maintain testicular size/function, no?

Scally doesnt suggest a combination of SERM therapy post AAS/HCG use, no?

Your full of f*cking shit, are a fraud (Marcus's post) and your days here are numbered.

you have not posted any proof, i have not denied any of my old posts, and all my new post will correlate, you are the fraud sir, blindlessly using AAS with little to no knowledge on the subject, maybe you should hand this over to swifto again....................................

Blog Entries
    im still waiting for someone to show me what i lied about? or to at least have the balls to go against some advice i have given with at least a somewhat of a respectable explaination, something everyone here seems to fail to do for the most part...................if stats and experience mean so much why dont you guys just take advice from the big guys at the gym????
    im sure someone could easily post your unveiling here over at ology also, if you like? god knows how many ppl you've duped over there you parasite

does not matter one way or another if you lied, cheated or can hold your breath for 40minutes. you come off as a know it all and are extremly opinionated. not everyone will agree with you or want to hear what you have to say... RIGHT OR WRONG...... you are not achieving anything here other than making people pissed at you. RIGHT OR WRONG....

bro at this point it is what it is... and if everything was different, things would not be the same......

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    You want to tell me how my PCT advice is outdated, I'm all ears and make sure you cite your references, as most of mine are either in my PCT Sticky, PCT Q&A or HCG - How important is it? Thread.
    Scally doesnt suggest a low dose of HCG to maintain testicular size/function, no?
    no he does not, he plainly says 500iu's a week is of lil to no worth, please see the thread "pick apart my cycle"

Scally doesnt suggest a combination of SERM therapy post AAS/HCG use, no?
    yes he does, but he also mentions that the timing of these medications is the most important, and your timing is waaaay off sir, time for an update. honestly i would never have been this mean about it, im only dishing out what you give me. its not a bad thing that it needs to be updated, and your advice was not bad, but its def not the best.

Your full of f*cking shit, are a fraud (Marcus's post) and your days here are numbered.
    everyone wants to cry fraud but has yet to show me 1 single post where i lied to anyone, I pride myself in bringing the most current knowledge to any and all AAS boards that I post on.

EDIT: not to mention you do not advice blasting HCG during the T decline, the second most important part of any PCT, next to timing.
    Last edited by THE-DET-OAK; 05-05-2011 at 03:30 PM.

does not matter one way or another if you lied, cheated or can hold your breath for 40minutes. you come off as a know it all and are extremly opinionated. not everyone will agree with you or want to hear what you have to say... RIGHT OR WRONG...... you are not achieving anything here other than making people pissed at you. RIGHT OR WRONG....

bro at this point it is what it is... and if everything was different, things would not be the same......
    this is what happens when people are told they are wrong, or knew better ideas come to light, people are scared of change.............sometimes you have to push hard.

im sure someone could easily post your unveiling here over at ology also, if you like? god knows how many ppl you've duped over there you parasite

please do post everyone of my posts, and critique anyone of them that you so please, like i said though my thoughts are progressive, so dont assume i still beleive the EXACT same thing i posted a year ago.

I vote we keep him... am i the only one that can see the humor in this.....

there it is powerlift, 300 buddy.

I will be back later to respond to posts directed towards me, and offer insight, education and if possible studies to back up my claims. not my 20 years of experience where i have been doing things less than optimally.

this is what happens when people are told they are wrong, or knew better ideas come to light, people are scared of change.............sometimes you have to push hard.
    OK... but you are being pushed back buy everyone here a lot harder than you are pushing.... if your so right and everyone here is so wrong why are you wasting your time.... take your vast amounts of knowledge and use it for your own good....

Blog Entries
    I vote we keep him... am i the only one that can see the humor in this.....
    yeah give him his own section. 'the lying fraud' forum, sponsored by Pinnocio

Blog Entries

I will be back later to respond to posts directed towards me, and offer insight, education and if possible studies to back up my claims. not my 20 years of experience where i have been doing things less than optimally.

yeah give him his own section. 'the lying fraud' forum, sponsored by Pinnocio
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....... see pure F---ing endless jokes.......

Why are you so proud? Instead of boasting your experience....show some pics of yourself at that staggering 250 of yours. And congrats on 300, now all of this forum knows you have NO LIFE. Im sure you do have 20 years experience of sitting at the computer masterbating to all of our posts right? congrats bud. While you soak in the amazingly retarded achievement of over 300 posts in 4 days, im going to go buy some chicken.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    no he does not, he plainly says 500iu's a week is of lil to no worth, please see the thread "pick apart my cycle"

yes he does, but he also mentions that the timing of these medications is the most important, and your timing is waaaay off sir, time for an update. honestly i would never have been this mean about it, im only dishing out what you give me. its not a bad thing that it needs to be updated, and your advice was not bad, but its def not the best.

everyone wants to cry fraud but has yet to show me 1 single post where i lied to anyone, I pride myself in bringing the most current knowledge to any and all AAS boards that I post on.

EDIT: not to mention you do not advice blasting HCG during the T decline, the second most important part of any PCT, next to timing.
    What do you mean "being mean about it?". That would indicate you have upset me in some sort of way but all you have done is provide me, the members and most of the forum entertainment this evening... Sir.

When T decline's, (TT) or waiting for the ester to clear, I suggest you increase the HCG dose... I call it, "ramping". Its pretty self explanatory (well I thought it was).

The second part, ie. SERM treatment is based on the latest research done when 3 SERMs were compared (Tore/Tamox/Rolax). Below:

In a recent study done on Tamox, Tore and Rolax comparing HPTA restoration. Tamoxifen can out on top. In 8 weeks, 20mg/ED of Tamoxifen increased LH from 4.54 to 7.73 (+70%) and Test from 496.59 to 835.06 (+71%). After two months, 60mg/day of Toremifene increased LH from 4.05 to 5.05 (+25%) and Test from 496.59 to 709.79 (+42%).

I also advocate a front load of Tamox or Tore for the first 5-7 days.

So tell me, what an earth you have that is so cutting edge as all you are doing is following one Dr. and Dr.'s can and are wrong. I'm not saying Scally is, but I certainly do not put all my eggs in one basket.

hwy1378 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    D7M is correct, your first port of call should be attacking estrogen which should stop/reduce any increases in PrL. If you already have high levels of PrL then caber/bromo should be used to control these complaints
    what has worked best for me is ar-r liquid stane ed. so I think I should stick to that when I start. eod wasnt working enough for me. what do you think?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    ^^ nice

Hall of shame contender for sure

progressive1 is offline Junior Member
    That was awesome, marcus. I felt like I was watching a lawyer cross examining on an episode of CSI as I was reading that post. HAHA. Great detective work.

how much did you take? just yesterday you said you were retaining too much water, letro could not possibly work that fast.
    BULLSHIT...i had an anger freakout today and my whole cycle ive never had issues with tren until today when i took letro yesterday. Im never touching that shit again...it reminds me of a few years ago when i had anger probs. im still trippin right now anger wise, just feeling really really angry/mildly depressed.
    Last edited by PowerliftWill; 05-05-2011 at 05:24 PM.

BULLSHIT...i had an anger freakout today and my whole cycle ive never had issues with tren until today when i took letro yesterday. Im never touching that shit again...it reminds me of a few years ago when i had anger probs. im still trippin right now anger wise, just feeling really really angry/mildly depressed.
    thinking that letro did that to you is has got to be one of the dumbest things i have ever heard.

Thread Information