Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Couple Qucik questions formy knowledge

Ok have a couple quick question cant find the answers too.

Here is my latest post of new cycle, nothing has changed but these are just curious questions, for future refrence.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...hlight=goode80

Please keep in mind, these are only questions, and no reason to lie.

1. How long can you run Anavar for? ive read several different things. 4-6 wks is the normal i have been seeing but also seen up to 8 wks.

2. I am taking all the precautions as you can see in my post for pct and an AI. The only thing i cant find is HCG . And i havent had previous problems in the past cycles with gyno or libido problems. But lets say something happens with deca and "deca dick"...does Liquid Cia help with that until u get your levels back to normal?

3. I also have a friend in a different state doing a cycle without help, and just finally admitted to me that he is on a cycle. So told him to get pct working and ai and all that, which he did. But hes on SUST, and i have no expereince with this, only messed with test E. Question is, Does his pct start 1wk after last pin or 2 wks?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Good questions.

Quote Originally Posted by goode80 View Post
    Ok have a couple quick question cant find the answers too.

Here is my latest post of new cycle, nothing has changed but these are just curious questions, for future refrence.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...hlight=goode80

Please keep in mind, these are only questions, and no reason to lie.

1. How long can you run Anavar for? ive read several different things. 4-6 wks is the normal i have been seeing but also seen up to 8 wks.
    Oral durations are protective guidelines set in place to offset their particular harshness. Var (and Tbol) is so mild that's there's really no max. I've run it alongside long cycles with no complications.

2. I am taking all the precautions as you can see in my post for pct and an AI. The only thing i cant find is HCG . And i havent had previous problems in the past cycles with gyno or libido problems. But lets say something happens with deca and "deca dick"...does Liquid Cia help with that until u get your levels back to normal?
    Your Test should prevent this problem, it's most often incurred by those who run Nors in the absence of Test.

3. I also have a friend in a different state doing a cycle without help, and just finally admitted to me that he is on a cycle. So told him to get pct working and ai and all that, which he did. But hes on SUST, and i have no expereince with this, only messed with test E. Question is, Does his pct start 1wk after last pin or 2 wks?
    Sust's long esters will have accumulated by then, thus pct should be administered as it would after long ester use, i.e. two weeks later.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Awesome! Thanks for the help.

Have two more questions i forgot to ask. I have had kidney stone problems lately. I know with all the protein and supplements we take, we should always use liver supports. But could these things be the reason for kidney stones? My doc hasnt given me a soild answer. He obviously told me the last time to stop all the supplements which i did...and at that time it was just creatine and no and stuff like that, which most of us take on a reg basis. Ive been supp free, for about 4 months.

2. Upcoming cycle, with the two compounds. I havent asked how the two are concentrated yet. But lets say i would have to hit 1cc of each twice a week. Which means 2cc every 3.5 days. So i have read the one thread about how much each area u should pin with. The most i have seen was 1.5 cc i believe. So how would u pin 2cc at one time??
    Last edited by Sfla80; 06-13-2011 at 09:48 AM. Reason: forgot one thing

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    for ur kidney stone, drink more water and stop ur shakes. i would assume since ur on cycle its due to high uric acid, which is from high purine count. The instant protein shakes are good but can also overwhelm and cause problems. eat more whole foods for ur protein and you should lower that problem.
    i doubt it would be a calcium stone and since u said it was creatine based last time, more water would help. when ur on gear ur creatine raises to the same level or higher as normal (no cycle) and creatine supplements. Drinking more water will help dilute everything.

u can inject 2ccs in large muscles. so basically quads, glutes, delts, chest. my arms couldnt take that mcuh but it willa llstretch out, so it will get better with more 2cc injections.

and with sust, ive seen people wait 3 weeks untill they start pct cuz of the isodec ester i think? theres one that has a super long life

Thread Information