Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    choker28 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    because its wreckless and stupid to encourage it
    in what way am i being wreckless ? the question was asked and i simply answered from my own experiences.I haven't suggested to anyone to do what i did.I thought the whole point of this forum was to express and voice are opinion.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by choker28 View Post
    in what way am i being wreckless ? the question was asked and i simply answered from my own experiences.I haven't suggested to anyone to do what i did.I thought the whole point of this forum was to express and voice are opinion.
    its mainly to encourage sensible usage of these compounds.

deca only and no pct is not what i'd consider sensible and you'll find 99% will agree

its mainly to encourage sensible usage of these compounds.

deca only and no pct is not what i'd consider sensible and you'll find 99% will agree
    i don't doubt that i was just saying,i did do it and as far as i can tell i have no side effects 5 week on.In no way was i advocating for other people that this i the thing to do.like i said in my reply.i was told by people on this forum such a low dose of Decca was a waist of money and time.i gained 14lb(which wasn't the purpose of the course)and it helped with my joint problems i don't consider that a waste of time.Just because it does not work for some it may work for others,ive have done a 12 week course and didn't take any PCT and it worked for me and properly 99% of the people on the forum will say its wrong
    Last edited by choker28; 09-11-2011 at 05:02 PM.

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    think of it logically, if you keep all of these silly claims of 15-20lbs each cycle and run 3 cycles a year, in three years thats gona be a gain of up to 180lbs, its bullshit and thats the truth whether any of the noobs wanna face up to it or not. thats were this 'oh, steroids will make me massive' BS comes from. very little muscle is built and its a long expensive waiting game.

the only way to keep gains is by staying on, and we all know the price for that, and even that is just holding onto a surplus of water
    water on, water off
    Hold on man. Lets get this straight here. With proper training and post and diet you WILL keep gains from multiple cycles over an extended period of time. But there will come a point where you body will only genetically allow you to grow and develope to. After that point then what you said is true above. Evryones genetic point is different though.

I just want to clear the air. It is not only water and staying on. I hold my weight at 225 and i would have never been there as fast as the steroids got me there. I started at around 185. i have capped out around there and while i fluctuate up and down in that range, I got to that point with proper training, post and diet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rockinred View Post
    Hold on man. Lets get this straight here. With proper training and post and diet you WILL keep gains from multiple cycles over an extended period of time. But there will come a point where you body will only genetically allow you to grow and develope to. After that point then what you said is true above. Evryones genetic point is different though.

I just want to clear the air. It is not only water and staying on. I hold my weight at 225 and i would have never been there as fast as the steroids got me there. I started at around 185. i have capped out around there and while i fluctuate up and down in that range, I got to that point with proper training, post and diet.
    and you're positive you hadnt reached your genetic limits? and if you read my info correctly you'll see i said FEW people can hold their steroid gains, maybe you're one of them? i also stated that its a long hard game with LITTLE being held after each cycle, i didnt say nothing and you cant argue that the most of weight attained is water, if you think its muscle then you're deluded. please try to not misquote me

Whatever...you jump on this thread trying to set everyone straight about steroids being a temporary solution except for a few select people. You say all this in an aggressive authoritative tone to try and make it sound as if it is correct. Saying it in that tone doesnt make it right.

Also, I never heard of people claiming to run 3 cycles a year and gain 15lbs per cycle. But you are right...there are a bunch of dudes that run gear just to gain water and lose all the weight. They are the ones without proper diet, post cycle, and training. I never misquoted you...I quoted your whole post.

Blog Entries
    Whatever...you jump on this thread trying to set everyone straight about steroids being a temporary solution except for a few select people. You say all this in an aggressive authoritative tone to try and make it sound as if it is correct. Saying it in that tone doesnt make it right.

Also, I never heard of people claiming to run 3 cycles a year and gain 15lbs per cycle. But you are right...there are a bunch of dudes that run gear just to gain water and lose all the weight. They are the ones without proper diet, post cycle, and training. I never misquoted you...I quoted your whole post.
    try to make it sound right, wtf? are you intellectually challenged?lol couldnt care less what you think, you keep dreaming and i'll keep knowing what i know big shot. maybe your perception of aggressive is alittle skewed, truth hurts meatheads like you

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    i was told 1ml/100mg Deca a week was a waste of time.i did a 12 week course and gained 14lb. Been of 5 weeks and have kept it all,i didnt do any PCT either and i feel fine and no obvious sides.i think we all have different reaction to different chemicals
    B.S. Calling you on this one.

try to make it sound right, wtf? are you intellectually challenged?lol couldnt care less what you think, you keep dreaming and i'll keep knowing what i know big shot. maybe your perception of aggressive is alittle skewed, truth hurts meatheads like you
    Relax toughguy...people can have different opinions on boards. The main point I was trying to say is that with proper work and training you can continue to grow. You lose some on post as the op asked, but you still can keep it..

Now your all hot and calling me names...it is really hurting my feelings and scaring me. Lol...ok, so we differ in opinions...so what. Have a beer and pump some iron and have fun.

Blog Entries
    Relax toughguy...people can have different opinions on boards. The main point I was trying to say is that with proper work and training you can continue to grow. You lose some on post as the op asked, but you still can keep it..

Now your all hot and calling me names...it is really hurting my feelings and scaring me. Lol...ok, so we differ in opinions...so what. Have a beer and pump some iron and have fun.
    not at the same time i trust

all good, just trying to point out facts to noobs, i didnt have these facts when i started or i wouldnt havent started, you werent taking me in context mate.

not at the same time i trust

all good, just trying to point out facts to noobs, i didnt have these facts when i started or i wouldnt havent started, you werent taking me in context mate.
    I understand...didnt mean to mess up what you were saying out of context. I checked you out...pretty good bro offering pretty solid advice around here. Cheers.

Blog Entries
    I understand...didnt mean to mess up what you were saying out of context. I checked you out...pretty good bro offering pretty solid advice around here. Cheers.
    not a prob, im sure you know plenty yourself. good luck

nguadagno is offline Associate Member
    so let me get this straight dec, your saying that when you cycle, your pretty much not keeping any gains unless you continuously cycle

or are you saying after you hit your natural limit? because i know people who are very big and by the looks of things arent still cycling and has maintained it VERY well

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nguadagno View Post
    so let me get this straight dec, your saying that when you cycle, your pretty much not keeping any gains unless you continuously cycle for the vast majority, yes, and im talking about ppl i know personally not connected to this forum.

or are you saying after you hit your natural limit? because i know people who are very big and by the looks of things arent still cycling and has maintained it VERY well you will most likely in 99% of cases go back down to your genetic limit if you stop cycling. how do you know 'by the looks of it' they arent cycling?
    bolds.

i really dont want to keep on with this, ive said my piece and said i was leaving the discussion. all i wanted to do was give the noobs a truthful insight.

i'll give you an example, last year i received fake/underdosed test which i was using as my (then self prescribed) trt, i dropped to 200lbs within 2wks, this had been my sticking weight before steroids for 5yrs. id consider that to be my natty potential weight (lifted clean for 13-14yrs, never was any heavier).
    now, previous to that id been holding 215-220lbs easily, on the trt dose. what does that tell you?

nguadagno is offline Associate Member
    idk what does that tell me, and no i dont know if there constantly cycling, they've gotten to the age were there...."past there prime" and by the looks he just looks like he hasnt

i understand you dont want to talk about it, but why doesnt anyone else say that? your saying you will only stay at what your body wants you to? even if its your natural limit, lets say im 240, and i started working out at 160, if i stop cycling, eventually ill go back down to 160?

J_420 is offline New Member
    i would suggest everyone to read ronnie rolands posting on slingshot training .....he talks about keeping gains on a very informative and truthful manner....happy reading guys

Quote Originally Posted by im83931 View Post
    B.S. Calling you on this one.
    call what you like im the one sitting here at 17 stone,a lot of people on this forum seem to think they have all the right answers,and know everything all i know is i gained 141b and still holding it after 5 weeks off and no PCT on my very first course.If that dont sit right with the norm,Dosent mean its BS

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    call what you like im the one sitting here at 17 stone,a lot of people on this forum seem to think they have all the right answers,and know everything all i know is i gained 141b and still holding it after 5 weeks off and no PCT on my very first course.If that dont sit right with the norm,Dosent mean its BS
    Maybe it's not BS but it doesn't mean you should suggest something that is reckless and will more than likely fail for most people. You may be OK now but may people experience sides due to cycles like yours later on, 6 months or more. Ive seen it many time here on the board. If you want to stay a member I would not go around saying you have done this and it's all good, it's not.

I think Dec11 is also saying is 99% of the guys who do their first cycle or even 2 or 3 have lousy diets even if they think it's good and after cycle they loose most everything if not everything after cycle. People pump up then deflate mostly due to diet and training.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 09-12-2011 at 02:49 AM.

gym_junki is offline Member
    Mate for your info Deca should not be taken on it's own you should always run everything with test, test has to be te base of your cycle for many reasons just do your reserch before you start somthing you don't know much about, as for pct there are a few people that went that way cycled and didn't do pct and they are lucky they got away with it. So always have the base as test and always do pct. I don't know why no one here has corrected you and said that instead of all the arguments going on but anyway... Good luck

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    this turned into a piss fight

if you have reached your genetic limit (with diet and exercise being a constant) you will eventually lose what you gained from AAS.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post

if you have reached your genetic limit (with diet and exercise being a constant) you will eventually lose what you gained from AAS.
    amen......

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post

double post.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nguadagno View Post
    idk what does that tell me, and no i dont know if there constantly cycling, they've gotten to the age were there...."past there prime" and by the looks he just looks like he hasnt

i understand you dont want to talk about it, but why doesnt anyone else say that? your saying you will only stay at what your body wants you to? even if its your natural limit, lets say im 240, and i started working out at 160, if i stop cycling, eventually ill go back down to 160?
    here, i'll spell it out. as soon as i hadnt synthetic test in my body, my weight returned to its natural potential.

and btw if your weight was 160lb top line potential i cant ever see you getting to 240lb

schering is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gym_junki View Post
    they let the gear get to their head.
    The biggest problem with steroid use bottom line! Everyones egos get bigger then their muscles and that's where it all starts, especially on these damn forums.

schering is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J_420 View Post
    i would suggest everyone to read ronnie rolands posting on slingshot training .....he talks about keeping gains on a very informative and truthful manner....happy reading guys
    Indeed, slingshot is the key to success (in Ron we trust)

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Maybe it's not BS but it doesn't mean you should suggest something that is reckless and will more than likely fail for most people. You may be OK now but may people experience sides due to cycles like yours later on, 6 months or more. Ive seen it many time here on the board. If you want to stay a member I would not go around saying you have done this and it's all good, it's not.

I think Dec11 is also saying is 99% of the guys who do their first cycle or even 2 or 3 have lousy diets even if they think it's good and after cycle they loose most everything if not everything after cycle. People pump up then deflate mostly due to diet and training.
    wow, are you for real ? wear have i suggested to anyone that what i have done is ok and correct.im talking about my own personal experiences plain and simple.

Blog Entries
    wow, are you for real ? wear have i suggested to anyone that what i have done is ok and correct.im talking about my own personal experiences plain and simple.
    thats fair enuf but understand that we try to steer ppl away from this type scenario and it doesnt help if you post up that you did fine.

i did deca only in my 1st few cycles, im now on trt.

you may be fine now but keep on and theres a good chance you wont be, shutdowns can creep up on you, look at the bigger picture. understand?

yes i am aware about running Test,as it was my first time i just wanted to run one compound to see how my body reacted.and i no i should run a PCT but i didnt want to put any of them compounds in body either.the whole purpose of the Deca was for my joints.I did do some research and was aware of the sides, Im 46 so wasn't to worried about shutting down my own testosterone ,but luckily everything seems to be ok.Thanks you for advice i genuinely appreciate it

Exevious is offline Associate Member
    actually pepper's not wrong, the OP is stupidily running test c for 8wks, pointless. 10-12wks is ideal
    So not everyone agrees with ronnie rowland sling shot system in the " you will want to read this:" thread sticky at the top??

I was pretty intrested in this system... and it seems that the drugs do not matter... you can run anything you like...

thats fair enuf but understand that we try to steer ppl away from this type scenario and it doesnt help if you post up that you did fine.

i did deca only in my 1st few cycles, im now on trt.

you may be fine now but keep on and theres a good chance you wont be, shutdowns can creep up on you, look at the bigger picture. understand?
    a
    to be honest with you im trying to get Trt of my doctor its like asking for gold,im at that age wear my body is wrecked from years of abuse(training wise) and im looking for something to keep me going thats why i choose Decca for the apparent healing properties and it worked
    i understand wear your coming from but i did not mean any harm or to suggest to anyone that what i did was right

Exevious is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J_420 View Post
    oppsl.... did not read page two before I posted....

But do still have the question about the 12 week recommendation...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Exevious View Post
    So not everyone agrees with ronnie rowland sling shot system in the " you will want to read this:" thread sticky at the top??

I was pretty intrested in this system... and it seems that the drugs do not matter... you can run anything you like...
    what the OP is planning is nothing to do with ronnies slingshot approach, so therefore you shouldnt compare it

Blog Entries
    a
    to be honest with you im trying to get Trt of my doctor its like asking for gold,im at that age wear my body is wrecked from years of abuse(training wise) and im looking for something to keep me going thats why i choose Decca for the apparent healing properties and it worked
    i understand wear your coming from but i did not mean any harm or to suggest to anyone that what i did was right
    im riddled with injury too and tried the therapeutic deca thing with my trt, its BS and did nothing.

my trt is self imposed although my doc now knows about and monitors me she isnt willing to prescribe it to me and has never dealt with this kinda thing before (small town irish practice)

cb714 is offline Member
    The best way not to lose your gains is not to quit. lol. seriously though, that's why the pros bridge between cycles.

im riddled with injury too and tried the therapeutic deca thing with my trt, its BS and did nothing.

my trt is self imposed although my doc now knows about and monitors me she isnt willing to prescribe it to me and has never dealt with this kinda thing before (small town irish practice)
    if i dont get no joy of my Doc im planning on doing the Trt my self,ive got some sus 250 thinking doing half a vile(125mg) a week.dont want to do the full 250 because dont want to gain no more weight im 17 stone at the moment,what are you thoughts ? i am asking you as a experienced person

Blog Entries
    if i dont get no joy of my Doc im planning on doing the Trt my self,ive got some sus 250 thinking doing half a vile(125mg) a week.dont want to do the full 250 because dont want to gain no more weight im 17 stone at the moment,what are you thoughts ? i am asking you as a experienced person
    up to you mate, cant really tell you to do it or not to do it. if you do def dont go more than 150mg pw, and tbh i do it with cyp or enth rather than sust. i used sust for afew months and just felt that little more stable with the other single esters.

involve your doctor and get blood tests done from the start, other hormones can easily get out of whack and spoil the benefits. my estro was sky high, but then i was shooting 250mg pw, point is shooting in the dark without BW is a chancy business
    Last edited by dec11; 09-12-2011 at 04:02 PM.

for sure i would not do more than 125mg a week, ok will go for a single ester.Can i stay on it on a permanently ? thank for the advice

Blog Entries
    for sure i would not do more than 125mg a week, ok will go for a single ester.Can i stay on it on a permanently ? thank for the advice
    thats what trt is, for life, so think carefully. did you get levels checked before?

Going to see another Doc the one I previously seen was not interested.she just said my test level are ok without even testing me

goof82 is offline Junior Member
    because its wreckless and stupid to encourage it
    ^^ Agreed.

Some n00d will come here, read that and think 'Why do I need to do PCT'.

Than weeks later no doubt, will be posting up a thread about his deca d!ck lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information