dannypefc1878 is offline Associate Member

Injection question

Injected myself for the first time, in left delt. Completely painless. Felt a bit light headed after and increased heart but I'm guessing that was just nerves??
    Drawing up test from an ampule is a pain in the ass, is it safe to draw up in advance s o the injection is ready to use in advance. I inject 250 on mon and fri, so I could load 2 syringes on Monday. Needles are sterile so would this be safe ?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board mate!
    yes, what you experienced is the first time jitters. It's to be expected sometimes. No worries. Keep the test inthe ampule where you know it will remain sterile. Drawing test can be a pain, so what I've done is get some 18gauge needles for drawing instead. It goes right in, and then switch to a smaller gauge for injecting.
    Good question!
    ---Roman

Thanks for advice mate, that's a good idea, it's hard drawing from amp using 23gauge end up losin a bit of the oil, probably reduces my dose to 230 my, il try what u suggested

AnabolicJ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    yes, what you experienced is the first time jitters. It's to be expected sometimes. No worries. Keep the test inthe ampule where you know it will remain sterile. Drawing test can be a pain, so what I've done is get some 18gauge needles for drawing instead. It goes right in, and then switch to a smaller gauge for injecting.
    Good question!
    ---Roman
    ill second that

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo

user12345 is offline Junior Member
    You're using amps. This means you (most likely) are getting your gear on the black market. You should be using vials and buying your stuff legally here in the US.

I'm from England. I get it from a source my friend buys from, he's been body building and on the gear for years so I trust his source. I would prefer vials for convenience but unfortunately its not like I fan just go to the chemist and buy it over the counter

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Good question!
    ---Roman
    ^^^Agreed!

I also wrote a nice piece on this for our sister site entitled 'Steroid Injection 101':
    http://www.steroids.org/Steroid-Injection-101.php
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dannypefc1878 View Post
    I'm from England. I get it from a source my friend buys from, he's been body building and on the gear for years so I trust his source. I would prefer vials for convenience but unfortunately its not like I fan just go to the chemist and buy it over the counter
    I take it you get your needles from the needle exchange mate??, i get a hundred greens, 19g every now and then just for drawing, they cost nothing..
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by user12345 View Post
    You're using amps. This means you (most likely) are getting your gear on the black market. You should be using vials and buying your stuff legally here in the US.
    Unless you're on TRT, in most places, you're buying your gear off the black market.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt

I take it you get your needles from the needle exchange mate??, i get a hundred greens, 19g every now and then just for drawing, they cost nothing..
    Yes but I got 23gauge, I can go back and get some 19g. I just told them what I'm using them for, it's perfectly legal to possess steroids for your own use, the chemists want u to inject safely so they are a good help, even gave me free sharps bin. Il try drawing with 18g for next injection on Saturday

Thread Information