Stickman123 is offline Junior Member

Help me with my Perky nips

40 years old
    6'1"
    188#
    16%BF

I'm 8 weeks into my first cycle, 500 mg Test E/week. After about 4 weeks, I had perky, painful nips, so I started Liquidex 0.25mg eod and Novla 20mg eod. (I later read not to run those together). Anyway, after starting the AI and SERM, the pain wen immediately away. But nips were still perky after 3 weeks of Liquidex/Novla. The perkiness is intermittent....sometimes not so much and some times a lot.

Trouble is, they always get super perky at the gym and it was getting kind of embarrassing. So I stated Letro 1mg ed about a week ago. I'm feeling a bit lethargic, and I feel like my gains have plateaued over the last month (since I originally started the Liquidex/Novla).

I'm wondering how aggressive I should get with all the anti-estrogen stuff, or whether I should just deal with some perkiness. I don't want to screw up my first cycle, as I was making pretty good gains initially.

Any advice is appreciated.

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    so what are you running now nolva a-dex and letro....that a high dose of letro Bro

Been running letro 1mg ed for about 6 days.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Careful with the letro. The sides can get pretty harsh, and that dose is high. You should also taper the dose down when you are ready to go off of it so you don't get rebound.

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    imho that way to much letro for just controlling estrogen I would taper down the dose to .25mg ed or eod..are your nips just puffy no lumps under the nips? itchy or sensitive

Quote Originally Posted by Stickman123 View Post
    40 years old
    6'1"
    188#
    16%BF

I'm 8 weeks into my first cycle, 500 mg Test E/week. After about 4 weeks, I had perky, painful nips, so I started Liquidex 0.25mg eod and Novla 20mg eod. (I later read not to run those together). Anyway, after starting the AI and SERM, the pain wen immediately away. But nips were still perky after 3 weeks of Liquidex/Novla. The perkiness is intermittent....sometimes not so much and some times a lot.

Trouble is, they always get super perky at the gym and it was getting kind of embarrassing. So I stated Letro 1mg ed about a week ago. I'm feeling a bit lethargic, and I feel like my gains have plateaued over the last month (since I originally started the Liquidex/Novla). This is probably from bottoming out your estrogen. Letro can lower it by 90%

I'm wondering how aggressive I should get with all the anti-estrogen stuff, or whether I should just deal with some perkiness. I don't want to screw up my first cycle, as I was making pretty good gains initially.

Any advice is appreciated.
    You will hinder your gains. Personally I would worry more about the gyno. I am confused though. Are you taking liquidex and letro together?

jpllindma is offline New Member
    do you feel like your strength has gone down or are you just looking at the scale to determine if you have hit a plateau. anti-estrogen's should pull some water out of you. so you could lose a few lbs that way.

P.S. the letro dose is to high .25 mg ed will work

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yea, when you lower your estrogen too much you are asking for trouble..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by bjohnson1968 View Post
    so what are you running now nolva a-dex and letro....that a high dose of letro Bro
    Just letro

Quote Originally Posted by bjohnson1968 View Post
    imho that way to much letro for just controlling estrogen I would taper down the dose to .25mg ed or eod..are your nips just puffy no lumps under the nips? itchy or sensitive
    OK, will do. Nips aren't puffy at all. Just PERKY, lol. They were getting painful until I ran some AI. No more pain, just perk.

I just don't feel like I'm gaining strength at the same rate. Maybe it's just in my head. My lifts are still getting better, only by a couple pounds per week. For a while there I was adding signinifcant weight every week. I felt like Superman. lol. Now, I hardly feel like I'm on cycle, but maybe that's normal...

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    yea, when you lower your estrogen too much you are asking for trouble..
    Yea, I guess I'll taper off the letro and just use a small dose of Liquidex and see what happens to the nips. I was just wondering if anyone else had them get perky and stay that way while on cycle. Thanks for all the responses.

Grissa Ost Drauka is offline New Member
    I'm new to this as well and also running my first cycle of Test E. I noticed some initial gains as well until it plateaued out but haven't really been to worried as I'm only 4 weeks in to my cycle. I thought most people didn't start noticing drastic gains from enthanate until about 5 weeks in. I've just now started feeling the effects of my cycle. Specifically the ramped up sex drive, a bit of acne, etc. So unless I've been misinformed, I wouldn't worry about not seeing huge changes right away.

Thread Information