Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by acidking View Post
    that's not advice, that's called being 'vague'.
    so me telling him where to read to learn about nutrition is vague. Since he doesnt want a crazy diet and doesnt like certain types of food, i asked him to make a diet up he would follow and we will help adjust it. And with my advice he will LEARN something.

I think most would agree my advice is better then "dont eat cooked foods" WTF?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

acidking is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    I'd love to hear your explanation of how salt directly causes obesity.
    Of course you would love it, you would love me to spill my brain out and write you an essay.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    I'd love to hear your explanation of how salt directly causes obesity.
    Beat me to it, Hell I want to hear how it causes obesity even indirectly.

Of course you would love it, you would love me to spill my brain out and write you an essay.
    I answered your question why it doesnt a few posts up (#40) and I didnt have to write an essay to do it.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Alright big guy, don't run away now, you started this....................if you're gona bark like a Pitbull you better have more than a Chihuahua up your sleeve. Support your claim like everyone else does here when asked to. Or do you admit you don't know what you're talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Coolhand5599 View Post
    My Dr. Put me on HGH and test for medical reasons. I thought I would take advantage of this by starting to work out again.
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    You best bet is to forget a cycle.
    ... OP never said he was on a cycle.

I think most would agree my advice is better then "dont eat cooked foods" WTF?
    ha ha ... joke is on you

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Alright big guy, don't run away now, you started this....................if you're gona bark like a Pitbull you better have more than a Chihuahua up your sleeve. Support your claim like everyone else does here when asked to. Or do you admit you don't know what you're talking about?
    I am not running anywhere, fireguy made clear the correlation of sodium and water retention, which is cause of increased weight and bloating, some people retain water easier than others (obese people?), and seeing OPs stats (5' 9" 190 lbs 24% bf) he may have an issue with sodium. That's about it.

So what you meant to say was, sodium causes bloat / water retention, NOT obesity.

... OP never said he was on a cycle.

ha ha ... joke is on you
    how dense are you. His first post was about what it the best combo to take? So i said he should forget a cycle. The combo he was asking about. Which was correct advice.

obesity has a broad meaning, it means being overweight whether on water or fat, but yes that's what i meant.

how dense are you. His first post was about what it the best combo to take? So i said he should forget a cycle. The combo he was asking about. Which was correct advice.
    yeah that makes sense, why would OP inquire about the best combo when his doctor put him on stuff? ... mmm

yeah that makes sense, why would OP inquire about the best combo when his doctor put him on stuff? ... mmm
    Are you denying the OP asked "what is the best combo"?

Because I thought I would add a boost to it. And make things move faster. I have more money than time. And if I can spend a few bucks to speed things up I am wiling to do so.
    Yea it does make sense since "he said it" And lots of guys on prescribed trt and hgh supplement or blast. And this is the steroid q&a section. But what do i know.
    So what question do you think the op was posting about?

Are you denying the OP asked "what is the best combo"?
    no, i am saying OP owes us an explanation ... adding a boost to it without telling his doc just because he has more money than time?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If I eat all day the way you guys talk about I am miserable, I feel so full all the time. I work out 4 to 5 times a week for an hour and half each time with an hour weights and 30 min cardio. My Dr. Put me on HGH and test for medical reasons. I thought I would take advantage of this by starting to work out again. I have lost 35 lbs in four months and I am looking better. But I do not want to get huge. I just want to build lean muscle. I would like to bulk my arms just a bit but again, not huge.

So what would I need to change to make things a little easier? I can cook chicken and eat more that's not a problem. I thoughts the shakes were good for me.
    You sound like a damn woman!

obesity has a broad meaning, it means being overweight whether on water or fat, but yes that's what i meant.
    Really? I mean would have been to much just to come out and own the fact you made a mistake. Nobody is obese/overweight due to water. Its called bloating and can be fixed in a day.

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    You sound like a damn woman!
    damn right, but com' on you gotta give him his credit, especially for this:
    If I eat all day the way you guys talk about [how] I am miserable, I [would] feel so full all the time.
    i actually had to read it a few time to get it right ... classic!

felk87 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by acidking
    damn right, but com' on you gotta give him his credit, especially for this:

i actually had to read it a few time to get it right ... classic!
    Actually im not sure why any one is even arguing with you, you have 0 knowledge about aas for that matter diet or working out, please respect and listen to these people and learn...dont argue because we all know you are wrong and they are correct. Is ok just dont give wrong advice, im not telling you as a dick, i am telling you as a member to listen and learn maybe one day you too will have enough knowledge to pass correct info that can actually help people. At this point just drop the back and forth crap and let the vets help the op.
    Last edited by felk87; 01-29-2012 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by felk87 View Post
    Actually im not sure why any one is even arguing with you, you have 0 knowledge about aas for that matter aas, please respect and listen to these people and learn...dont argue because we all know you are wrong and they are correct. Is ok just dont give wrong advice, im not telling you as a dick, i am telling you as a member to listen and learn maybe one day you too will have enough knowledge to pass correct info that can actually help people. At this point just drop the back and forth crap and let the vets help the op.
    what's this? a brain fart? it's either that or a beginning of a very good troll ... Listen boy, you weren't part of the conversation, so you're damn right you aren't going to argue with me, and i ain't going to argue with you either nor you're going to tell me what to do, if you're demanding respect then now is your chance to get some, so mind your own business and move along.

felk87 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by acidking
    what's this? a brain fart? it's either that or a beginning of a very good troll ... Listen boy, you weren't part of the conversation, so you're damn right you aren't going to argue with me, and i ain't going to argue with you either nor you're going to tell me what to do, if you're demanding respect then now is your chance to get some, so mind your own business and move along.
    Ok just as long as you know your place here. I can see you will not last long with your attitude BOy!!

ANY & EVERY member of this forum may be "a part of this conversation" if they so choose. This thread / conversation is just as much his business as it is yours & everyone else's here.

ANY & EVERY member of this forum may be "a part of this conversation" if they so choose. This thread / conversation is just as much his business as it is yours & everyone else's here.
    Yes he's free to address the OP, but he has no business with me telling me to stay quite and let the vets talk, I know what the vets are and are not.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Yes he's free to address the OP, but he has no business with me telling me to stay quite and let the vets talk, I know what the vets are and are not.
    I presume you must be a disgruntled ex-banned member???
    Do not ask me for a source check.

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy View Post
    Also per your earlier post, sugar PWO is not recommended by many these days and unless he has blood pressure issues there is no need to avoid sodium.
    Actually a former 5 time Mr Olympia recomends spiking your insulin level after a workout by eating any kind of simple sugar......
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W25lL...eature=related
    Last edited by MR10X; 01-30-2012 at 07:26 AM.

^^Hence my phrase "not recommended by many these days". I know there are some who recommmend it but many are using exogenous insulin PWO to go along with it making the sugar a neccessity.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    wow this thread is something else to read.. sometimes i think its just better to ignore certain people after reason and logic apparently have no impact...

obese from sodium/water... LOL

im glad that isnt true.. ive lost 27lbs of fat and put on 4 lbs of muscle in 16 weeks and eat a ton of hot sauce and soy sauce..

before anyone follows Acid's training, diet or cycle advice i would suggest they read his thread

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...r#.TybUZIH6KJp

Yes please read my thread and subscribe for future posts as I am to post more pics once PCT is done, and again before start of next cycle in Apr in order to see how much muscle I managed to hold. Thank you.

Densekid is offline New Member
    Yes please read my thread and subscribe for future posts as I am to post more pics once PCT is done, and again before start of next cycle in Apr in order to see how much muscle I managed to hold. Thank you.
    you look like shit in you thread.... Your body sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Densekid View Post
    ok . but post your comments on that thread, this thread is for OPs discussion.
    Last edited by acidking; 01-30-2012 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Densekid View Post
    no flaming please. I posted the link not so people make fun of acid. But they can see who they are taking advice from and what the does personally. Members can make up their own minds on who they want to listen to

before anyone follows Acid's training, diet or cycle advice i would suggest they read his thread

Wow! Nice work gixxerboy!

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Dude it looks like ur just being argumentative... Ur outmatched by a longshot on here.. U cant get away with talkn BS theres way too many people that can and will call u out... Why not drop back and punt.. It would be in ur best interest...

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Uhhhh?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Best combo to build without crazy diet?-image-1719502867.png  

felk87 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

Please remove this kid, he is just an uneducated troll wanting to argue on forums, do us all a favor...whos with me?...im talking about acid

Goz
    Goz is offline New Member
    Lee Priest advocates a fast food diet except for the meal directly after training which is steak and rice.

I'm not saying it is the right thing to do but it certainly works for Lee and is a hell of a lot easier than most freaks bodybuilding diets.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Acidking, bro, so how does salt cause obesity again?

Quote Originally Posted by Goz View Post
    Lee Priest advocates a fast food diet except for the meal directly after training which is steak and rice.

I'm not saying it is the right thing to do but it certainly works for Lee and is a hell of a lot easier than most freaks bodybuilding diets.Easier? I can prepare a weeks worth of food in less time that it takes you to go through the McDonalds drive through 6 times in a day.
    If this is the look you aspire to then by all means eat like Lee Priest.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Best combo to build without crazy diet?-lp.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by FireGuy; 01-31-2012 at 07:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy View Post
    If this is the look you aspire to then by all means eat like Lee Priest.
    Oh ya. That is the real deal there. Priest was known for that offseason disgusting look. Remember his before and after pics when he was with twin lab? He looked obese!

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    Oh ya. That is the real deal there. Priest was known for that offseason disgusting look. Remember his before and after pics when he was with twin lab? He looked obese!
    It was just some extra fluid from salting his eggs.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information