Thread: Real or fake ?

tonytantana is offline New Member

Real or fake ?

found this site and saw what the anvar looked like. they are square shaped, pink, have the number 10 on one side and the letters BD seperated by a line on the other side. have not bought it yet because im still looking through the website for anything suspicious. i did my research and i know this is the one of the most counterfeited steroids out there, so please help me out here.

BigGuy90 is offline Associate Member
    That sounds exactly like the dbol that I get. The BD stands for the company..obviously the 10 is for mgs. You can't really know if its real unless you really trust the source or even test it.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    wow the pictures are impressive, what model camera did you use?

How in the hell can you get a fair answer without posting pictures?????????????

elendil is offline New Member
    wow nice sir

just got back online, yeah i looked it over and i checked everything from how you pay to how they deliver. it certainly looks like a website where they just dont want anyone to look at unlike those other websites that have pretty pictures and big bold letters that say bogus, conspicuous shit.

thanks

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytantana View Post
    found this site and saw what the anvar looked like. they are square shaped, pink, have the number 10 on one side and the letters BD seperated by a line on the other side. have not bought it yet because im still looking through the website for anything suspicious. i did my research and i know this is the one of the most counterfeited steroids out there, so please help me out here.
    A pic would help us drastically.

actually....I changed my mind. i think i rather wait.

took me a day to find this website but to me that seems to easy to find. i learned that even legit sites can be scammers. dont actually have the pics. the website provides a pic of what they look like before you buy them. i googled anavar to see what they look like and they look the same as the one on the website but i need someone else to have it checked out. just started dointg this and i dont want to get scammed. i want to take my time on this.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    The brand in question has two different production sources that I am aware of at this point; one in China and one in Europe. The European faction is actually the true production source of the brand name, but the Chinese production source is probably more widely distributed and that is actually what I'm cycling at the moment. Their Anadrol , deca and testosterones are very legit and very potent, however I also obtained 100 1mg Arimidex and from what I can tell so far, they are either terribly underdosed or bunk altogether. Luckily I had a bottle of US pharmacy-made Arimidex left over and have been relying on that. At any rate, if you're looking at the China product with "BD" on the tabs, the Anavar are supposed to be Orange and the Dbol is Pink. I've heard people complain about getting dbol instead of Anavar in the past when ordering this brand, so be wary.

will do

Thread Information