single pct compound

Due to stupid over priced pct here in oz im looking at the option of trying to run either clomid on its on or nova on its on, instead of together. Does anyone have personal experience if they ran a single compound what worked best for them.

thanks

IRISH87 is offline New Member
    if you cant afford a proper pct you should not be cycling. you cant put a price on your health.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Mate you live in Oz, shit here is expensive. If youre going to cycle be prepared to fork out the dollars for EVERYTHING you need. Gear, AI, PCT, FOOD. Have you started the cycle yet?

Definitly run both Nolva and Clomid at the proper dosing.

and bro in comparrison to your health how is a few hundred dollars not worth while?

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Look at Ar-r

lil pricey but top notch products

They should pass customs just fine. Steer clear of clen though, that's banned.

There's threads about importing in to AUS here weekly. do a search for em, should be helpful.

Yeah that moght be possible but again do you really think its worth the possible risks and possible siezure to save a few dollars? dont be a tight arse, you live in Australia pay the price, dont mess with customs and dont mess with your health and recovery

dlex is offline Associate Member
    i know ill get shit for this but i ran just nolva after a test e 500mg ew and dbol 50mg ed for 4 weeks and i was fine that being said everyone reacts different to different chemicals its all about your bodys natural chemistry bro and its reaction to new chemicals introduced but yeah most guys will recomend both

the pct will be 3-4 times the price of teh gear

10 tabs of clomid for 170, is stupid. i understand the concept of my health, the dr will give me hcg , thats covered. All the aussie meat heads i train with all suggest against the pct saying its a American thing . im originally from Canada

im not a noob in teh sense on not being educated or having all my pct and gear before a cycle, people everyday argue one compound is enough, some argue 2, some argue use arimdex for pct only... a billion ideas on the subject. i know i can only run 1 compound, just looking for person input on what single worked best for you.

fontazya is offline Associate Member
    if u have hcg on hand during the cycle and can only get 1 compound nolvadex will be your best option.. but use at the right dosages.. i also live in oz and i know how hard it is to get stuff here!

stpete is offline Banned
    If i had to chose just one it would be nolva.

Look around mate, what you just said is f*&kin insane.

ill swap you some PCT for HCG , I thought PCT was cheap and easy while HCG was rare as hens teeth lol (if that JOKE isnt allowed let me know and ill edit)

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I'm kinda the same way, cheap is great. . . But if you spend more $ and don't fu*k yourself up it's still worth it.

i could blast and cruise for a full year for what the pct will cost for a 10 week bulk. using hcg im already thinking more about pct then 90% of people on INTERNET forums.

next ur gonna say im a noob for running 1.5 grams of deca a week with no ai

hcg is easy if you go see a dr , and say ur on and say u need help

yes in oz alot of guys asking if anyone knows how to get hcg., im gonna send my gf to go and try and get a box of clomid from her dr.

im in oz and for the past few months there has been no hcg .. it is still out of stock.. however there is ovidrel

yes sounds like its white gold here

that and igf seems to be talked about allot around here as well.

yes igf is used a lot here too.. try the sarm s22 if ur into peptides.. very nice results

yeah haven't given any of it a go. test e, creatine , and 9 hours sleep works great for me

gonna give teh mellatan a try thou

JDBeretta is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dlex
    i know ill get shit for this but i ran just nolva after a test e 500mg ew and dbol 50mg ed for 4 weeks and i was fine that being said everyone reacts different to different chemicals its all about your bodys natural chemistry bro and its reaction to new chemicals introduced but yeah most guys will recomend both
    I can say the exact same thing, but I wasn't taking dbol . I can't say I'd recommend it, but this was my experience as well.

find a new source for your PCT, its cheap

Thread Information