hammerfight777 is offline New Member

Letro stole my mojo...

Ok, so I'm in week 12 of a 16 week Decca, Test Prop, Test E cycle. I developed lumps in both nipples about 4 weeks in and upped my Adex from .25 eod to 1mg ed & 20 mg Nolvadex ed. Did that for 4 weeks & lumps were no better. Switched over to Letro 2.5 1st week & same dosage eod starting second week. The lumps have gone down considerably, but so has my sex drive. I somewhat knew this from research before starting the Letro, but not to the degree it has been affected. I have some Caber...will this help, or am I just out of luck as long as I'm on the Letro?

This is my 2nd Decca cycle (my first a 12 week cycle at 400mgs/week with 300 mgs Test Prop week with minimal sides). This has been my first bout with gyno...I have run 4 AAS cycles & 2 PH before this one with no trace of gyno before. As far as stats,
    37 years old
    195 lbs
    12-13% bf

Diet is in check for the most part...between mine & my wife's families there have been 3 birthdays where cake & Italian food was consumed by all. However consuming 3500-4000 clean cals/day at a 40/40/20 ratio (protein/carbs/fats).

I am dosing everything:

Decca 250mg 2X week weeks 1-10
    Test Prop 100mg eod
    Test E 250mg weekly
    HCG 250iu 2X week

I decided to drop the Decca down to 250 once a week & extend the cycle out from 12 to 16. I did this thinking the Decca was contributing to the gyno & that a lower dose would possibly help reduce the lumps. Also want to mention I have been on TRT (250 mg Test E every 10 days) for about a year.

I know it's a lot of info & may be too much...just want to make sure I don't leave anything important out...thanks.

Don't worry bro., your mojo should come back after PCT. The longer the cycle the harder to recover. 12 week to 16 weeks is a pretty good extension. Make sure you have good PCT ready.

I'm on TRT...so no PCT. That's why I'm wondering if the Caber will help.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Reduce the dosage.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

rawpower is offline Junior Member
    it did the same to me. also wrecked my joints an made me think i had a herniated disk too. I would reduce the dose as stated above

Thanks for the advice...I reduced to 1.25mg eod. Haven't noticed any joint issues yet, but I'm sure the Decca is helping with that.

Thread Information