cincifire21 is offline New Member

Need advice from the experienced

I'm 26 years old, 6'1'' 199 lbs. I've been lifting for the past 5 years. In those 5 years I've been lucky enough to put on 25 pounds of good weight and reducing my body fat to under 8%. However, for the past year and half the gains have stopped. No matter how hard I lift or how much I eat I'm just not getting to where I want to be. I'm looking to put on another 15-20lbs to be where I want to be, then just maintain.
    I would like to a solid good cycle of steroids to achieve this. Only problem is I know very little about what to take, the dosage, what to stack and what type of post cycle therapy . I'm not so much worried about cost. So I really just need some advice on what has worked for you guys and what everyone recommends. I've read good things about deca but I would like to hear from you guys. Tell me or show me your results.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    From what I have found and am on now is test only for a 1st cycle.

Some people may say you can do more on your 1st cycle, but it seems to be working and is not too extreme.

I am on 500mg, broken into 2 injections of 250mg. I am also using stane as a Ai every 2 days. I have Nolva and Clomid on hand for my PCT.

I started at 183Lbs @ 14.5%Bf, in 2 weeks I am up to 196Lbs. From what I see about 60% of this weight is water. Which is still a huge gain.

What ever terms you don't understand, Google is your friend. Also a quality source is a must and is not easy to find.

Good luck!

yamaha243 is offline Junior Member
    first cycle yea 500mgs test a week 10-12 weeks, you will get great results first time round. i easily gain 15lbs . do some reading bout pct

boxin23 is offline Member
    post up your less than 8% pic.

BigGuy90 is offline Associate Member
    Go to the main site and read up on some good cycles man. You will find out a good cycle for you would be a test cycle and maybe add in an oral.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    You would want to also work on your diet, If you cant gain at all now from food you will cycle, put on weight then drop back to exactly what you are now becasue your intake is clearly at maintenance

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Before you cycle hit the diet section.Post your diet w/macros they will help you.1st cycle should be test only 500mg is good.The reason we say use only 1 compound is if you have a reaction you know wat it is.Plus being on your 1st cycle you will grow like a weed.Now if you eat a bunch of junk you will be like the other guy who is holding a bunch of water and getting fat.So your diet is key and you will only have one 1st cycle.So dont mess it up.Good luck bro

Thread Information