Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    update: my lv 10 druid killerstinggs just started his epic quest. im so glad i stopped lifting and became a nightelf druid. Toliet is backed up from flushing all my gear but.. anyone here a plumber?

cebby1985 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybycookiesandcake
    ill be honest i have coke head buddy's that do 500 a week sustanon , and eat dbol , abombs or anavar . they are at the club every night, drink and do drugs like no tomorrow and idolize tony Montana, they dont work out. They gain size every week and have for some time. They will never been lean chiseled god look alikes. but they grow. When you are anabolic ... u grow. 2 lbs in 6 months is easy as eating 1 extra egg a day,

be honest with us and yourself, your bro is really you. You got two bottles of fake dbol and phormones , u jump around routines every month trying to find the "best" U dont know what pct is. You work out in a community centre and the 21 year old short kid that can bench 225lbs for 3 with two spotters suggest you get on a cycle of anadrol 50 for 3 months... U red rocket got hard at the idea and since that talk at 7:45pm tuesday night you think u are a steriod expert cause you loged on the meso drug profiles and found info no one else has access to.

U ask yourself "why are these guys dicks?" look at every page going back 20 pages and look at the amount of same shit as what you posted every day, every hour. Now do teh same for the top 5 steriod forums on the internet and you will start to see a trend.

Start over, make friends on here. set a 5 year plan for yoru training. learn and learn and learn a bit more. find a source that will hook u up. buy everything at once for 12 weeks plus 4 weeks pct. budget for 300.00 a week on food, maybe you can hit your target on 75 a week, but be realistic.
    I loled real hard but i think yoy kust hit the nail on the head

C-BuZz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybycookiesandcake View Post
    update: my lv 10 druid killerstinggs just started his epic quest. im so glad i stopped lifting and became a nightelf druid. Toliet is backed up from flushing all my gear but.. anyone here a plumber?
    You made the right decision rolling a Druid & giving up lifting. I did the same thing a while ago when I was trying to hit 250LB/40%BF.. It wasn't easy man... it wasn't easy.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by killersting View Post
    I'm starting to actually think steroids is a joke if this guys story is true. I'd simply change my diet and workout routine and settle for an additional 1 to 2lbs per year naturally.
    I started training a good mate of mine 6 months ago (naturally) and he has put on 12kg (almost 30lb) in that time with max 2% bf increase. Maybe this guy just needs to eat more, just becasue he has been training for years doesnt mean he knows what he is doing, most people dont

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by killersting
    After 6 months and 2 cycles I've only seen a 2lb jump, regardless of what my diet looks like, I would have absolutely no encouragement to keep dumping hundreds of dollars on juice. That sounds totally retarded. Here I am sticking myself, spending lots of money, 6 months has passed, and I've only gone from 200 to 202? I would not have seen anything that would make me continue.
    I agree. Steroids should not be use for extended periods by anyone really. And if there's nothing to gain, just accept it and maintain what you have. Change it, sculpt it, form it... Dont be a steroid addict!

FirstTimeRage is offline Associate Member
    I don't use steroids , I buy them so I can look at how sexy they are sitting on my desk.

I don't know about you guys, but nothing looks sexier then a cycle just sitting there... looking all pretty and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeRage
    I don't use steroids , I buy them so I can look at how sexy they are sitting on my desk.

I don't know about you guys, but nothing looks sexier then a cycle just sitting there... looking all pretty and shit.
    ^^^^^ that! Hilarious as Fu(k

nikalexopoulos is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cebby1985
    Theyre a joke. Thats why ronnie coleman only uses cell tech and cell mass to bulk and hydroxycut for contest prep
    Hahaha very true story

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeRage View Post

Me too, love it. . . It's a beast.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by killersting View Post
    I understand that people like you jump at any opportunity to sound intellectually superior - in this case being sarcastic - but there is no reason to get your panties in a bunch. Simply state that the guy didn't know what he was doing OR that you don't have enough information on the guys activities to answer the question. The way many of you get pissy really makes you look sensitive to people who you THINK may be ridiculing you for juicing and it's pathetic.

Again you have no clue what you are talking about and taking one example and making it as if it's common practice. You dont know me or how I typically react or talk to people. Especially at the beginning you came on here making statements as if this was the norm for everyone without bothering to do any real research and educating yourself first before making idiotic statements. You say it's getting pissy but I say I'm just pointing out your assumption are BS. Would you like someone coming into your place of business or sport who has no experience and try to tell you what you are dont wrong or it's a waste of time due to some story they heard but they have not real life experience?

It still it seems you are more on a mission to bad mouth something you dont know about than you are looking for answers.

lovbyts u missed 1 comma in your paragraph, u are a horrible person.

if gear makes people miss commas when making valid points im glad i flushed mine down teh toliet last night

no, i dont need pct, i need a plumber.. shits backed up.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybycookiesandcake View Post
    lovbyts u missed 1 comma in your paragraph, u are a horrible person.

I blame it on MS Word grammar checker. lol

NEMESIS RR is offline Associate Member
    15 lbs is the difference between a lightweight UFC champ Ben Henderson and middleweight champ George st. Pierre. So yes to me if we are talking about 20 lbs of solid muscle that is a lot.

JDBeretta is offline Member
    So if this guy went to 200 from 155 naturally, that's awesome. Let's assume that he hit close to his potential.

So he's 200, looking pretty good... Let's say he's 15-18% BF. He gets into AAS, keeps doing wjat he loves to do (training/eating well) and brings his weight up to 215 or 220 (while NOT on cycle) and his BF is around 10%.

Sounds like a good deal to me... Am I crazy?

binsser is offline Senior Member
    NOO lets asume hes full of sht his diet is sht his training is sht and his gears bunk because its impossible not to gain a good amount of muscle if if you didnt train realigously as i can see that everyone in this thread knows exactly what there talking about except for the person who posted it what a waste of time thing is even when you say your point your just getting a shitty answer from him so whats the fckin point lololol

JDBeretta is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by binsser
    NOO lets asume hes full of sht his diet is sht his training is sht and his gears bunk because its impossible not to gain a good amount of muscle if if you didnt train realigously as i can see that everyone in this thread knows exactly what there talking about except for the person who posted it what a waste of time thing is even when you say your point your just getting a shitty answer from him so whats the fckin point lololol
    Lmao. True that!

GettinSwole66 is offline New Member
    Yes they work but everything else has to be on point, such as diet and routine, and even the doses of the gear. And just cause you take it, dosent automatically mean its gonna work. You have to put in that hard time! Blood, sweat n tears.!!!

They also work in hospitals. Burn victims, aids patientes, you name it steroids do some wonderful things.

Quote Originally Posted by GettinSwole66
    Yes they work but everything else has to be on point, such as diet and routine, and even the doses of the gear. And just cause you take it, dosent automatically mean its gonna work. You have to put in that hard time! Blood, sweat n tears.!!!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    They also work in hospitals. Burn victims, aids patientes, you name it steroids do some wonderful things.
    I never cry.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    this forum is very good at promoting the safe use of roids for suitable candidates who have already decided to use. if you come here looking for a reason to use, or to find people to convince you to use... you've definitely come to the wrong place, and roids are definitely not for you.

binsser is offline Senior Member
    You need to go on another forum bud to be honest let me think for ya mmmmmm........cabbage patch kids ......good for i reckon bud good luck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information