Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    timmynim is offline New Member

anybody run a cycle and not tell their wife?

Hey guys. As I stated in another thread...I am thinking about running a test (longer ester) with proper AI and PCT.

If I run this cycle I am not sure that it is something that I will tell my wife. What do you guys do? Do you tell your wife? If so, how did they take it? Is it even possible to run a cycle without them noticing the changes?

I'm not even sure I could, in good concience, put something into my body without her being okay with it. She may, or may not, react poorly.

thanks in advance,

Tim

Focused88 is offline Associate Member
    My girl shoots it for me actually.
    I think u should tell her..let her know...not ask for permission..lol
    She would notice. Women...have very good eye for detail..especially when u come home with lipstick on ur shirt!

NotConvincedYet is offline Associate Member
    Mate, from experience I am glad I told my partner. It was hard because she is against it. But we got through that and I did it anyway. It was a sore point for a while.

Then... We started having much better sex! So she was loving it!

Then... In PCT my libido went awol, and I couldn't get it up for a period of time. This may be my fault because I didn't use HCG or and AI (lesson for next time) but the point being if she didn't know what I was going through she'd probably think I was either cheating on her or not attracted to her.

At the end of the day each relationship is different. The above is my experience. I am happy I was open about the topic.

bigswoll is offline Banned
    Start with telling her all the positive side effects including libido then play the( i could have done behind your back but i can't do that 2 u i always wanna be honest with u) CARD. Lol my girl hits me 2 sometimes I'n ass cause i can't reach. Once u guys start bumping uglies every night shell be fine. My girl hates when I'm off basically chases me around with needle cause she's been use to getting it everyday

NotConvincedYet is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswoll View Post
    My girl hates when I'm off basically chases me around with needle cause she's been use to getting it everyday
    Bahaha, x 2. Same here

ok...thanks guys. Any other stories of how you guys told your wives?

thanks

Or u get Ur levels checked( supposedly ) and tell her that your test is low and that controls everything I'n male body and doctor will put on test but it's lotion which cud get on her and that's no good and very expensive. Then say it's so much cheaper and cleaner jus getting myself

big88sub is offline Associate Member
    Or don't tell her your goin to kill her and avoid a restraining order and jail. That sounds good. Relay if she loves you and you pull the whole I only want to better yourself for her and or pull a well you spend a shit ton of money on gettin your hair done and stuff like that and the chemicals from that on her head ain't any worse then a moderate cycle. Just wing it you'll be fine but don't do the hulk smash you bit it will probably go badly.

Philly82 is offline Junior Member
    Women generally spend a lot more money on their personal appearance than men; so you might be pleasently surprised by her reaction if you explain it in those terms. I.E. hair/make-up/clothes/shoes/botox/facelift/boob job vs. a few pins a week. And I second the idea that you frame it in a sense of I am only doing this for you etc. Use their psychological tactics on them. It's a perfect logical trap.

cebby1985 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by timmynim
    ok...thanks guys. Any other stories of how you guys told your wives?

thanks
    Just tell her youre already on cycle. If she takes it ok then youre in the clear. If she doesnt take it ok just blow up on her and tell her you have the worst case of roid rage and threaten to kill her. Then when you dont kill her shell be so happy to be alive shell forget all about steroids

I haven't started my cycle yet bit my girl started to freak out when I told her. She's one that watches Nancy Grace and thinks the worst of everything. She's one that wants sex everyday and I'm not that into having sex everyday anymore cause its the same beat up thing you know so maybe I'll want to have sex everyday again in my cycle and I bet she will love it.

Well theres your solution! Sex and tell her stop watching that bitch i think she's on juice her balls are huge

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Tell her you want to raise you t levels and make it sound medical. Ask for support rather than ask for permission...worked for my wife and she actually got really turned on just by the conversation. I ran the cycle and she was happier than me ya dig

JohnnyScarecrow is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJoe View Post
    Tell her you want to raise you t levels and make it sound medical. Ask for support rather than ask for permission...worked for my wife and she actually got really turned on just by the conversation. I ran the cycle and she was happier than me ya dig
    This is pretty much exactly what I did. There's NO fvcking way I am going to tell her that I'm injecting but I let her know exactly what was going on, medically. She saw how comfortable I was with the situation and didn't hassle me about it. She complained about me getting big (simply because I looked differently than how she was used to) for the first year, now she just salivates and looks at me like how I imagine a pedo looks at little kids... lol, honestly this is the worst part.

DGHGM is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyScarecrow View Post
    This is pretty much exactly what I did. There's NO fvcking way I am going to tell her that I'm injecting but I let her know exactly what was going on, medically. She saw how comfortable I was with the situation and didn't hassle me about it. She complained about me getting big (simply because I looked differently than how she was used to) for the first year, now she just salivates and looks at me like how I imagine a pedo looks at little kids... lol, honestly this is the worst part.
    Ha ha ha! Yeah often they say they hate it but they love it! At first it made my missus a little insecure, fear of change etc, and being a doctor she has some ethical issues with it but now she just tells me not to let her see it. And she ****ing loves the results! I feel like an object whenever we go to a wedding or some other event, she shows me off like a prize horse. It's good shit.

Off topic a little that grace Nancy has kettleballs for balls. She freaking insane with her roid rage ..lol

Mickthemick is offline Junior Member
    I didn't tell mine
    Then I got an infection in my ass
    Then lied and told her I got pricked in bum at work ( lol )
    Went to doc and got antibiotics. Had to stop cycle
    Plan on doing again in June and not telling her again
    I'm 40 with 3kids. She freaks out about anything
    Wish me luck

Quote Originally Posted by Mickthemick View Post
    I didn't tell mine
    Wish me luck
    ROFLMAO...and your from Boston, c'mon man just lay down the law..

Hulk smash you if you no like hulk taking steroids . Thats the funniest ship I've heard all day. Had to come back and see if he had another good idea like that.

cebby1985 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickthemick
    I didn't tell mine
    Wish me luck
    You sound like my buddy. He got an absess in his glute sobad he was in the hospital.for a few days hahah. he said the dr was the only one who know what really happened and the dr even helped keep it a secret. He told everyone he set on a rusty nail lol

I hope we could all get so lucky In a case like that.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cebby1985

Just tell her youre already on cycle. If she takes it ok then youre in the clear. If she doesnt take it ok just blow up on her and tell her you have the worst case of roid rage and threaten to kill her. Then when you dont kill her shell be so happy to be alive shell forget all about steroids
    This is the best advise ever!!! Lol

Sound reasoning logic a calm attitude and knowing way more about it then she did is the way I went. But my second thought was ill threaten her I'm gonna kill her na I'm playin that coment is to dam funny to let go

thanks guys....i will get some feelers out there in the next couple of days. See what she says...

A couple g's your in the big leagues. I haven't spent 500 bucks yet and got pleny to cycle with and more

bob87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big88sub
    A couple g's your in the big leagues. I haven't spent 500 bucks yet and got pleny to cycle with and more
    No I'm in Australia it's bullshit the price you will pay for a cycle say using 40mls or more.

Hopefully when you tell her its your house your idea of using aas wasn't to get bigger muscles then her or she's gonna rip the front door.off the hinges and shove I up your ap hole

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    My wife was against it at first, but like others said, she spends way more money on her appearance, Hell I paid fir her tits!!! 8g's !! I'm glad I didn't keep it a secret cause I got fvkin huge!! Now she loves me on the juice!!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Unless she's really dumb...she'll know. I'd just go ahead and come clean, but be ready to defend your choice with sound reasoning and facts.

I'm gonna kill you botch! Wait what are you doin. No don't call the police must playin. She doughts you and calls the police anyways. Lol. I'm gonna see if I can find a 911 call like that online

bob87 is offline Member
    Mine doesn't like the juice but she can't/won't stop me it's what I enjoy doing. The only thing she gets shitty at is spending a couple g's on the cycle itself

MY HOUSE MY JUICE MY ****ING RULES! DON'T YOU EVER TELL ME WHAT TO DO AGAIN!!!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by timmynim View Post
    Hey guys. As I stated in another thread...I am thinking about running a test (longer ester) with proper AI and PCT.

If I run this cycle I am not sure that it is something that I will tell my wife. What do you guys do? Do you tell your wife? If so, how did they take it? Is it even possible to run a cycle without them noticing the changes?

I'm not even sure I could, in good concience, put something into my body without her being okay with it. She may, or may not, react poorly.

thanks in advance,

Tim
    so, does she feel the same about you and her body?? will she if she needs estrogen or is she taking birth control pills??

Point being, I don't tell my wife, but she's smart enough to know, we just say supplements, and leave it at that..

on the same not, i give her anavar .. do we call them steroids ? ?no, but again, she's not stupid, she has a masters degree..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    She most likely would notice, AAS is a noticeable drug.

I can do stuff and slip it by. AAS is not one of those things.

GORILLAslap is offline Associate Member
    i told my girl after about a week, told her after you start you cant stop for 8 weeks or i will grow tits lmao she was not that mad at first i just made it sound extreme so she wouldn't ever try to make me get off cycle

JayBee is offline Associate Member
    I've been able to keep it from her so far, but it is hard as hell. Anything I've got by mail I've gotten to 1st. She thinks I'm getting bigger from hittin the gym hard, the change in my diet, & the supplements. I think she is so into how "hot" she thinks I look that she doesn't even think I'm pinning. All of a sudden the roles are reversed & I've become the trophy spouse, lol.

Just get your wife to read those last couple posts. Hahahaha.

blksavage is offline Member
    this is one funny ass thread

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blksavage View Post
    this is one funny ass thread
    For sure,

Mine don't mind one bit. I just get a little testy. . . lol

Psychoeric210 is offline Associate Member
    The only way you will get away with a cycle is if she thinks its TRT. other than that, and I would be ****ed!!!! Too bad im actually on trt now....okay, going back to my vodka. goodnight.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information