Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BoxingSubie is offline New Member
    So he gained 50 lbs between 14-18.. How has no one mentioned that his normal growth spurt is going to gain him weight.

Fuck I was 6'0 or so and 155-160 at 14. By the time I was 18 I was 6'3 195, and I didnt lift hardly at all compared to what I did and learned as a college athlete.

I don't know where I'm going with this post, but it shocks me in a forum of experts no one had the simple common sense to state this to him.

So OP, unless you stopped growing at 14, I highly doubt your workouts were so rigorous at 14-18 that you were maxed and needed outside help to get bigger. Common sense people, common sense.

Now you already did the cycle, and it's whatever to me honestly. If you messed yourself up it's no sweat off my back. However, I just don't see no matter how much about lifting you think you know that you would have needed to cycle at 18. People become real monsters between 18-22. Thats where they see real gains without doing anything. That's where I saw my body naturally tighten up and get bigger, and my nutrition sucked. I'm 24 and my body has still gotten even naturally tighter and bigger even though Im out of athletics and dont lift nearly as much.
    Last edited by BoxingSubie; 04-30-2012 at 12:05 PM.

AasBrah is offline New Member
    I know once my test levels start declining im going to request TRT, failing that i'll just stay on and cruise at a low dose test for life.

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxingSubie
    So he gained 50 lbs between 14-18.. How has no one mentioned that his normal growth spurt is going to gain him weight.

**** I was 6'0 or so and 155-160 at 14. By the time I was 18 I was 6'3 195, and I didnt lift hardly at all compared to what I did and learned as a college athlete.

I don't know where I'm going with this post, but it shocks me in a forum of experts no one had the simple common sense to state this to him.

So OP, unless you stopped growing at 14, I highly doubt your workouts were so rigorous at 14-18 that you were maxed and needed outside help to get bigger. Common sense people, common sense.

Now you already did the cycle, and it's whatever to me honestly. If you messed yourself up it's no sweat off my back. However, I just don't see no matter how much about lifting you think you know that you would have needed to cycle at 18. People become real monsters between 18-22. Thats where they see real gains without doing anything. That's where I saw my body naturally tighten up and get bigger, and my nutrition sucked. I'm 24 and my body has still gotten even naturally tighter and bigger even though Im out of athletics and dont lift nearly as much.
    Lol! Good point! I was still growing at 18 haha! I grew an inch from 18-22.

Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    Lol! Good point! I was still growing at 18 haha! I grew an inch from 18-22.
    you're over 18 inches?

thats hawt

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    this thread fills the void of shit stirring and one upmanship thats been missing in my life since i settled down with my woman and had a kid.

keep up the good work guys!

wish we could ban 18 year olds from using AAS, but we cant. Best we can do is educate and not medicate, but such is life- keep offering advice on how to minimise harm- because at the end of the day the kids gonna do what the kids wanna do!

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybycookiesandcake

you're over 18 inches?

thats hawt
    From the age of 18-22, I don't really understand how u could even misinterpret that haha

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information