Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    TheTimeIsNow is offline Junior Member

New Member with a personal question. Thanks

Hello all! New member steve here. I have a question about anabolic steroid usage. Now i have been working out roughly 8 years on and off. From 18-27 which i will be turning 27 in 3 days. Now i have changed my body a lot. Naturally im really skinny. Before I started working out i was 5'11 145ish at 18. Like i said I said i will be 27 in a few days and i am now 6'0 195ish. I have about 8-9 percent body fat. Now i have never done any type of a steroid in my life. I actually never really gave it much thought untill the last few months its like in my head and wont go away lol. I am having a hell of a time shredding my core down. My strength is awesome. I can workout naturally for hours and ill only be sore for a day or 2 if that . Sometimes a day at the longest. So my body heals pretty good. Going back to my core it is very strong but again im having a hell of a time shredding up. I like my side as it is maybe a little bigger would be nice. My goal is like 210 with a great cut mid section. So my question is what type of cycle should i try for this? Again i wanna cut up the mid section and i do a ton of abdominal work outs and cardio to achieve this naturally but again im having a hard time. Now a few things id like you guys to know. I have hyper-thyroidism or however you spell it. My thyroid gland from what i know is in over drive which I take 100mg or mc of levothyroxin. So first question. Would my use of anabolic steroids act up with that medication. Another thing i have a little bit of high blood preasure. well my top number is always a little higher while the bottom is always perfect. My top number is normally around 125-135. My doctor says this is nothing for concern. So i have heard that anabolic steroids can raise the blood preasure which makes sense. Last but not least im coming off of an ssri which is called citalopram. People take it for various reasons. Depression, premature ejaculation ( which when u dont have this problem it takes forever to finish .. sigh.. ), and anxiety with a few others. Now i got it prescribed cause there was a period of time when i had anxiety so my doctor prescribed that. Now im on 10mg right now about to go to 5mg then ill be completely off. So the dosage is low just kind wind off of it so i dont feel like crap from what ive been told. So there it is my question.

To sum it up just want to lean out my mid section a lot . Im pretty happy with my size and im sure whatever i take my size will increase anyways so ill be happy with that. Anyways any other questions i could answer to help someone come up with a good decision feel free to ask. Im about to hit the gym and i will be back to review. ive uploaded a few pictures. thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0558.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	235.8 KB 
ID:	124086   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0552.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	263.7 KB 
ID:	124087   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0480.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	240.1 KB 
ID:	124088  

Thread Information