Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nuts Guy is offline New Member

Help with E Levels on Cycle

Hey guys, I'm 28 years old, been cycling for years now. I screwed my natural levels up back in the day and am now going to a TRT doc. 3 weeks ago, my levels were 64 and E was at 20. So I started on 1 1/2 CC of Cyp once a week. I also have been using Tren and Prop along with it at 100mg/each EOD. I started Arimidex at .5mg EOD last week when I went to get more BW done. Got a call today and my test levels were 1500 and E was 139! (normal between 20-30). Also my prolactin levels were high because of the tren. The doc said they wanted to try and see what the arimidex would do before prescribing a PI, but my nipples hurt like hell and I have huge knots! Any ideas?

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    You should have started your AI the day after your first injection, by starting 2 or 3 weeks after, you allowed your estrogen levels to build up & do their dirty deeds. Its gonna take some time to get things balanced back out, but .5 should do it, just stay the coarse & be patient. Your AI will also control your prolactin levels.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    how long have you been on your trt?
    does your dr know you are taking other things?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Last Man Standing is offline New Member
    I've been on TRT for 4 weeks now. Im about to go on vacation, so I'm doing a quick Tren /Prop cycle until then kind of as a front load. I will stop the tren/prop this week because my TRT cyp has had time to kick in. The doc knows i'm doing a front load, told me either stop the front load or go down on my cyp dosage because of the aromitization. I have no need to stay on the prop/tren anymore now though since the cyp is working.

JDBeretta is offline Member
    Why would you be using Tren for anything to do with the TRT side of your little endeavor here?

I was just using Tren for some quick help with cutting before the beach, I'm not running it all throughout, thats just the way the schedules worked out. Done with Tren/Prop in 2 days then just sticking to my Cyp.

Wtf? Sorry guys, I am also Nuts Guy. It said that the username wasn't accepted, so I made this one. Sorry if there is any confusion.

Thread Information