Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    sharmabrah is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by swm1972 View Post
    Just for the record. I think saying someone is jelly instead of jealous sounds incredibly gay.
    It sounds "gay" to you cause your like forty years old. What forty year olds still call things gay? Dear god. And I'm not a fan boy for **** sake gixxer trust me. Most of the fan boys are under twenty and still teenagers thinking they are "sick ****s" and hard. I don't go around straightening my hair and thinking a tan is more important than anything else. I don't act hard on webcam videos like he did. I don't think he was a god jesus christ where did you get that idea from? Just because I was defending him to some extent and admire certain aspects of him, doesn't mean I'm a phaggot fan boy who watches his videos everyday and has a bat. I would have admired him more if he just acted who he was - Aziz - instead of some made up persona online "Zyzz" to act all hard and party boy like. All I was saying is he is much different to the "Zyzz" persona and I feel more people would have liked him as opposed to hated him if he just acted as Aziz. Lol I'm not saying you didn't bang better looking girls (the only ones he could get were fake as phuck and huge sluts - he was a quantity over quality guy lol) you most likely did. Most of us have. But yeah, just saying.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Well you did say us older short guys were jealous of him.
    And the jelly thing, i have nephews younger, i run a club thats hasa college night were its 18 to get in. I never hear anyone ever say jelly, mirin. The only time i have ever heard it is from people who know who zyzz is. So its either they are trying to be like him or its an Oz thing
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sharmabrah

It sounds "gay" to you cause your like forty years old. What forty year olds still call things gay? Dear god. And I'm not a fan boy for **** sake gixxer trust me. Most of the fan boys are under twenty and still teenagers thinking they are "sick ****s" and hard. I don't go around straightening my hair and thinking a tan is more important than anything else. I don't act hard on webcam videos like he did. I don't think he was a god jesus christ where did you get that idea from? Just because I was defending him to some extent and admire certain aspects of him, doesn't mean I'm a phaggot fan boy who watches his videos everyday and has a bat. I would have admired him more if he just acted who he was - Aziz - instead of some made up persona online "Zyzz" to act all hard and party boy like. All I was saying is he is much different to the "Zyzz" persona and I feel more people would have liked him as opposed to hated him if he just acted as Aziz. Lol I'm not saying you didn't bang better looking girls (the only ones he could get were fake as phuck and huge sluts - he was a quantity over quality guy lol) you most likely did. Most of us have. But yeah, just saying.
    I have an 18 year old daughter. She thinks you sound gay saying that too.

For what it's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Well you did say us older short guys were jealous of him.
    And the jelly thing, i have nephews younger, i run a club thats hasa college night were its 18 to get in. I never hear anyone ever say jelly, mirin. The only time i have ever heard it is from people who know who zyzz is. So its either they are trying to be like him or its an Oz thing
    Didn't mean to offend anyone when I said that gixxer - sorry about that. I only really ever say "jelly" or "mirin" online or on forums (even then I hardly say it) never in person it just sounds really stupid and illiterate in reality. A fair few people say it in Australia lol - I don't here many American's saying "brah" or stuff like that either so must just be an Australian thing. Like I said, I only say "brah" or things like that online. I'd never say to someone in reality "hey brah how's it going" it sounds stupid. But yeah going back to what you were saying at the start - how was he only that size he was when he did so many steroids ? Is it possible to plateau even with steroids at some point? He was a skinny kid so maybe he literally couldn't get over 105KG even if he tried.

I have an 18 year old daughter. She thinks you sound gay saying that too.

For what it's worth.
    Sound gay saying what? To be honest with you, I couldn't give a **** what your daughter thinks. Probably a nice girl, but couldn't give a **** mate.

Quote Originally Posted by sharmabrah View Post
    Didn't mean to offend anyone when I said that gixxer - sorry about that. I only really ever say "jelly" or "mirin" online or on forums (even then I hardly say it) never in person it just sounds really stupid and illiterate in reality. A fair few people say it in Australia lol - I don't here many American's saying "brah" or stuff like that either so must just be an Australian thing. Like I said, I only say "brah" or things like that online. I'd never say to someone in reality "hey brah how's it going" it sounds stupid. But yeah going back to what you were saying at the start - how was he only that size he was when he did so many steroids? Is it possible to plateau even with steroids at some point? He was a skinny kid so maybe he literally couldn't get over 105KG even if he tried.
    yes you can plateau on cycle if your eating enough or the right things. And its hard to grow and keep that lean all the time. Not saying you have to get fat but its hard to add muscle staying below 10%

yes you can plateau on cycle if your eating enough or the right things. And its hard to grow and keep that lean all the time. Not saying you have to get fat but its hard to add muscle staying below 10%
    Yeah exactly. My first goal is to hit 90KG and be under ten percent. So I'm not too sure whether to have a diet which I'll use for a clean bulk to add lean muscle (I naturally stay around twelve to thirteen percent bodyfat without cardio) or to add a higher intake of fat and not worry about my bodyfat percentage until I hit my goal. In your opinion, what is the best/easiest way? I wouldn't mind just doing a clean bulk to get to my goal and hopefully just gradually lose bodyfat along the way due to a strict diet. Or not worry about fat intake too much and be halfway between a clean and dirty bulk.

up to you. I have never gotten over 15%. I dont see the point.
    if your trying to get to 90kg and 10%. Whats the point of getting to 20kg but 20% and have to cut back down. All the time it takes to get that high then cut back down would be no faster then staying at 13-15% all the time then cut a little. And that is healthier, and i dont have to feel like a slob for a while to cut later

up to you. I have never gotten over 15%. I dont see the point.
    if your trying to get to 90kg and 10%. Whats the point of getting to 20kg but 20% and have to cut back down. All the time it takes to get that high then cut back down would be no faster then staying at 13-15% all the time then cut a little. And that is healthier, and i dont have to feel like a slob for a while to cut later
    True, fair call. Thanks gixxer it may have seemed obvious to you lol but I'm still a bit of a newbie and was just checking. Yeah I've never been over fourteen percent my whole life (lucky genetics that way) but have been generally a slim build (unlucky genetics that way lol). But yeah, I'll definitely be doing it the clean and healthy way.

In fact, I'll be putting up a log in the nutrition section really soon with my TDEE, all my calculated macro's and my exact diet plan for the next three or so months. I respect you as a poster and you are very knowledgeable, so I would appreciate it if you could just have a peek at it if you have the time but I understand if you are too busy. All my mates who are my age and hit the gym have got average or small gains with really poor diets (I wouldn't even call it a diet) and they have all been laughing at me saying I am taking it too seriously with my new diet regime. Hopefully I can show them up and show them how it's done lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sharmabrah

Sound gay saying what? To be honest with you, I couldn't give a **** what your daughter thinks. Probably a nice girl, but couldn't give a **** mate.
    Glad we got that worked out.

In your last post you admitted saying jelly sounds kinda lame. Don't get bent because we pointed out something you already were aware of.

Glad we got that worked out.

In your last post you admitted saying jelly sounds kinda lame. Don't get bent because we pointed out something you already were aware of.
    Alright, I'm sorry for living mate.

ADSONE is offline Junior Member
    WOW...THIS THREAD WENT ALOT FURTHER THAN I THOUGHT AND IN A DIFFERENT DIRECTION COMPLETELY...
    IMO HE SEEMED COOL, LIVED HIS LIFE, AESTHETICALLY LEAN AND HIS FRIENDS LOST HIM TOO EARLY, KINDA MADE IT A OVERLY HYPED REMEMBERANCE...

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Where so these questions come from? Or!! Better yet - where do these people come from :|

i heard Zyzz drank kangaroo seamen

AcquireMass is offline New Member
    I'm buying a kangaroo farm and a case of latex gloves.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Stuff from this site before he died and his alleged year 'round cycle: http://zyzzcentral.com/2011/05/14/steroids/
    I think he had plenty of sides. I wish I was built like him though!

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Sorry, that was his first cyle rumor. Here is his normal: http://trenace.com/

edit out the links to other boards

haterade is offline Associate Member
    And am i jealuse? Nope. First i'm still alive, i banged better looking girls then he did. Went to better parties and festivals. Everything he thought of doing. I did and probably twice.
    BOOM!! lol

haterade is offline Associate Member
    And am i jealuse? Nope. First i'm still alive, i banged better looking girls then he did. Went to better parties and festivals. Everything he thought of doing. I did and probably twice.
    BOOM!! lol

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Hahaha

Gixx soon this thread will be as big as the other one you hate

NotConvincedYet is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    Hahaha

Gixx soon this thread will be as big as the other one you hate
    Boom! Beat me to it! 2 down... 50 or so to go

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    So do I, I heard its more powerful than Methyltrienolone

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo6183

So do I, I heard its more powerful than Methyltrienolone
    It's over 9000!!

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Damn! He drank it? Old school unorthodox sh!t!! Now-a-days we inject the seamen. It's a mid-low glute shot, very very close to the centre ... Talk about mad pumps!

sneakyhats is offline Junior Member
    no one cares, he's not your mate... stop lieing to yourself
    He was no better than many others. Only reason why he got famous is because he promoted him self well.

people in this forum that are 10x more aesthetic than him.

drose979 is offline Associate Member
    How prevelent is hair loss w tren e?

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth
    Stuff from this site before he died and his alleged year 'round cycle: http://zyzzcentral.com/2011/05/14/steroids/
    I think he had plenty of sides. I wish I was built like him though!
    In this link there is a pic. Is that as big as he got? Seriously, you don't need steroids to look like that.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information