Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    sikkestkuntouthere is offline New Member

Zyzz used 250mg of tren ace ED

SEE BELOW FOR HIS STEROID CYCLES

a mate of mine said Az used almost 250mg of tren ace ED shortly before he passed away

how come he had no side effects at all?

usually you'd expect hair loss, aggression, insomnia, excessive sweating, liver/kidney damage, etc at tren ace ran that high. but he had none of this. also he stayed on forever.

how could a guy his size (6'1 227lbs before death) get away with running tren ace 250mg ED?

For an accurate representation of his cycles here: http://adf.ly/IMjyF You have to register on that forum first before being able to view it.

Seems like the girls still prefer Jeff: Jeff Seid Vs. Zyzz on Omegle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dy0vJAFrM0
    Last edited by sikkestkuntouthere; 03-26-2013 at 02:26 AM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    who the fvck cares. He is dead. Who cares of rumors of what he ran. What where you in the shower with him to know if he was loosing hair? Were you spooning with him at night to know he had no insomnia? You were holding his hand at the Dr's when he got blood drawn to check for liver or kidney damage?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    A friend of a friend says he knew a guy who had a talking dog.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck
    A friend of a friend says he knew a guy who had a talking dog.
    Brian Griffin?

gymsoldier is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sikkestkuntouthere View Post
    I'd consider dying a pretty shit side effect.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Bingo............johnny tell our winner what he gets. gossip in one hand and shit in another see which fills first.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thread of the month

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymsoldier

Hahahahahahahaha!!! Mosdef

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gymsoldier View Post
    Yeah, death is kinda of a downer. Just once getting this side and you will have a bad weekend. . .

papa-g is offline Member

BOOM!!!! Spot on bro.

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    he didn't run a DI along with his tren

Atomini is offline Banned
    a mate of mine said Az used almost 250mg of tren ace ED shortly before he passed away

usually you'd expect hair loss, aggression, insomnia, excessive sweating, liver/kidney damage, etc at tren ace ran that high. but he had none of this. also he stayed on forever.

how could a guy his size (6'1 227lbs before death) get away with running tren ace 250mg ED?
    How do you know he "got away" with it? How do you know he didn't get any sides? For one thing, he's DEAD. 6 feet under from cardiac arrest. I would say that he pretty much "got away" with nothing, considering he's dead.

For another thing, "I heard from a friend of a friend of a friend of his" does not provide any factual evidence as to what this Zyzz goon used. NOBODY KNOWS WHAT HE USED FOR FACT as he kept everything about his use extremely secretive.

I have a dead body in the trunk of my car. Do you believe me?

This thread is pointless.

chadstud is offline Associate Member
    Who cares what he used? He was just a decent sized dude who was lean. Get off his dxck. These threads are still coming out smh.

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member

The thread ender!

Well done sir!

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    I would say his ridiculous, insanely irritating personality and he over abundance of douche bag confidence, may have been a side as well.

No one on the internet has ever bothered me as much as that dude.

Wazzap is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DAAS View Post
    I would say his ridiculous, insanely irritating personality and he over abundance of douche bag confidence, may have been a side as well.

No one on the internet has ever bothered me as much as that dude.
    You do know it was an act right?

He was a real chill dude irl, never put anyone else down and pretty humble too.

sharmabrah is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wazzap View Post
    You do know it was an act right?

He was a real chill dude irl, never put anyone else down and pretty humble too.
    I agree with you it was an act - he was quite humble, dedicated and a genuinely nice guy in real life. The whole Zyzz persona was just for phaggot fan boys who aspire to be like him and hit the gym. I admired his hard work and his dedication to lifting (except for all the drugs) and he was an inspiration for me - not going to lie. Probably my age has something to do with my liking towards him.

Anyway in regards to your original question, I am almost certain that his standard cycle was pretty much all year round without time off. He obviously wanted to keep up his image of being big, shredded, lean and aesthetic - this is what cost him his life. His cycle I think was along the lines of this: Tren ace (150MG ED), Test prop (20MG ED), Cytomel (50MCG ED), Clen (120MCG ED). His Tren ace and Test prop were both run year round and the Cytomel and Clen were run during his cutting phases of two week burst cycles - this was the only time he had his time on equal to time off. He only ran Test prop at an average level because wanted to lower the Tren ace side effects, have less water retention and have normal testosterone levels for normal bodily functions.

RIP brah, forever mirin.

oh and you know that was his cycle because........?
    everything you read and hear is all rumors.
    Yes it could be an act he could even been a bigger douche in real life. You didnt know him so anything you comment is just a probably as something i randomly make up

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Yes it could be an act he could even been a bigger douche in real life. You didnt know him so anything you comment is just a probably as something i randomly make up
    I'm lying when I say this but I have two mates who met him a few times and were at events with him. They aren't obviously his close mates but they did meet him on a few occasions. They just said he doesn't act anything like the whole "Zyzz" persona he acts online. Having become fairly renowned online - I don't think he really wanted all this fame to be honest - he just felt the need to act up all the time and keep up his image to phaggot fan boys aspiring to be like him. A lot of what is said about him is no doubt conjecture and it's had to separate the truth from the fiction, however I know for a fact his "aesthetics crew" said to countless people that he was on Tren ace, Test prop and definitely Clen (in one of his videos he holds up Clen to the webcam). And I'm almost certain he cycled year round on the Tren and Test - mainly just to keep up his image. It's a shame he died because I think he had a good life ahead of him. He would have grown up at one stage and realized all his younger life was just an act. Quite an intelligent guy too people keep forgetting and was earning quite a bit of money for his age with his sponsorships and own protein label and everything like that.

Enough from me - I don't want to sound like one of those guys who watches his videos everyday and has a bat over them. I just found him, beyond his act, to be likable and a genuine guy.

eastcoast112 is offline Junior Member

am i missing something here?

abstetic is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Lawls... It's vice versa dude... Nobody really knows ..

castiron is offline Associate Member
    A guy that runs a tren cycle nonstop will definitely have sides. zyzz or not...either way stupid thread. He shoulda took his DI. LOL!

Beroo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chadstud View Post
    Who cares what he used? He was just a decent sized dude who was lean. Get off his dxck. These threads are still coming out smh.
    Lol @ calling him a decent sized dude. What does that make you

Bevsta123 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beroo View Post
    Lol @ calling him a decent sized dude. What does that make you
    ikr he was small. and the fact that he supposedly took juice and only got to that level makes me wonder if he knew what he was doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bevsta123 View Post
    ikr he was small. and the fact that he supposedly took juice and only got to that level makes me wonder if he knew what he was doing.
    Ever thought that he didn't want that bulky look? Not everyone has to be bulky and stocky to be considered big. He was in proportion in every aspect (no homo) and looked aesthetic - that is what he was about. He wanted that tapered and lean look with a nice v-shape. Yes, he could have been bigger no doubt. But you can't deny he looked great as lean and tapered. He was tall and over six foot so obviously he was going to have that lean look and longer muscles. Most big guys on here are well under six foot - I know what I would prefer.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by sharmabrah View Post
    Ever thought that he didn't want that bulky look? Not everyone has to be bulky and stocky to be considered big. He was in proportion in every aspect (no homo) and looked aesthetic - that is what he was about. He wanted that tapered and lean look with a nice v-shape. Yes, he could have been bigger no doubt. But you can't deny he looked great as lean and tapered. He was tall and over six foot so obviously he was going to have that lean look and longer muscles. Most big guys on here are well under six foot - I know what I would prefer.
    His physique wasn't anything to die over. There are tons of fitness models with better physiques in the same vein as his. Maybe it's because I'm not Australian, but I really don't get why so many dudes worship him.

That is fine if that was his goal. Then there is no reason for him to take as much stuff as you posted earlier. For the amount of juice he supposedly took he is fvckin tinny

AcquireMass is offline New Member
    I'm lying when I say this but I have two mates who met him a few times and were at events with him. They aren't obviously his close mates but they did meet him on a few occasions. They just said he doesn't act anything like the whole "Zyzz" persona he acts online. Having become fairly renowned online - I don't think he really wanted all this fame to be honest - he just felt the need to act up all the time and keep up his image to phaggot fan boys aspiring to be like him. A lot of what is said about him is no doubt conjecture and it's had to separate the truth from the fiction, however I know for a fact his "aesthetics crew" said to countless people that he was on Tren ace, Test prop and definitely Clen (in one of his videos he holds up Clen to the webcam). And I'm almost certain he cycled year round on the Tren and Test - mainly just to keep up his image. It's a shame he died because I think he had a good life ahead of him. He would have grown up at one stage and realized all his younger life was just an act. Quite an intelligent guy too people keep forgetting and was earning quite a bit of money for his age with his sponsorships and own protein label and everything like that.

Enough from me - I don't want to sound like one of those guys who watches his videos everyday and has a bat over them. I just found him, beyond his act, to be likable and a genuine guy.
    You have repeatedly said you have not personally met him and your mates briefly chatted with him at show. Stop talking like you knew this dude. You just have your own personal fanboy image of him like other losers. Just callin it like it is. YOU DIDN'T FUKKIN KNOW THE GUY, STOP TALKING AS THOUGH YOU DID.

Quote Originally Posted by AcquireMass View Post
    You have repeatedly said you have not personally met him and your mates briefly chatted with him at show. Stop talking like you knew this dude. You just have your own personal fanboy image of him like other losers. Just callin it like it is. YOU DIDN'T FUKKIN KNOW THE GUY, STOP TALKING AS THOUGH YOU DID.
    Someone jelly? Jelly cause you are an ugly, pasty, white ****? Harden up and get some sunshine you unaesthetic gimp. And it wasn't one show you dropkick I said they met up with him a few times - are you illiterate? Bet you are under six foot too and mad you can't grow. ****ing gimp. LOL and your thirty seven - explains it all you miserable old unaesthetic ****.
    Last edited by sharmabrah; 07-08-2012 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    His physique wasn't anything to die over. There are tons of fitness models with better physiques in the same vein as his. Maybe it's because I'm not Australian, but I really don't get why so many dudes worship him.
    This is true, but they also weren't at his young age you have to realize. He was an idiot for cycling at so young - he clearly was insecure about his size and didn't want to stay small at a young age. The only reason I can relate to him is because I am an ectomorph, started out at pretty much the same weight and I'm the same height as him. I personally don't want that bulky look, but I still want size - I guess that is where my tall and lean nature will help. His physique definitely isn't something to die over or risk harm to yourself for, but you can't help but admire his aesthetics. The only people who dislike him are people who are haters, jealous and probably a lot older and mad they haven't achieved anything in life (not aiming this at you, just in case).

RoadToHuge is offline Associate Member

Quote Originally Posted by RoadToHuge View Post
    Lol, I'm so mad bro!

JSL5000 is offline New Member
    anyone here from new zealand?

Razor is offline Banned
    who the fvck cares. He is dead. Who cares of rumors of what he ran. What where you in the shower with him to know if he was loosing hair? Were you spooning with him at night to know he had no insomnia? You were holding his hand at the Dr's when he got blood drawn to check for liver or kidney damage?
    Lmao hahaha, one of the funniest you ever posted man

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dick_muncher View Post
    hahaha, you guys need to chill out, why do muscular people have no scence of humor?

Stick around and i'll be calling you more than a dick muncher, you fvcking dick muncher. haha..

Atomini is offline Banned
    Loser.

Nothing better to do than unsuccesfully attempt to troll the forum, eh?

No skin off my teeth.

Someone jelly? Jelly cause you are an ugly, pasty, white ****? Harden up and get some sunshine you unaesthetic gimp. And it wasn't one show you dropkick I said they met up with him a few times - are you illiterate? Bet you are under six foot too and mad you can't grow. ****ing gimp. LOL and your thirty seven - explains it all you miserable old unaesthetic ****.
    lol, well im 5'6 and 35 and do i hate him no. I hate all the people like you that sweat him and make him out to a god. Your all ridiculous. But your all young and have no clue. I could go to any club and there a bunch of guys just like him. Was he in good shape? Yes. But he is still a dime a dozen. Not every other guy that looks like that needs to act like a fool online. So you just dont see them. Just realize he was nothing special. And am i jealuse? Nope. First i'm still alive, i banged better looking girls then he did. Went to better parties and festivals. Everything he thought of doing. I did and probably twice.

Everything he thought of doing. I did and probably twice.
    He was gay curious and often considered taking up bestiality as a hobby. You still stand by this statement?

Lol. Just kidding.

Just for the record. I think saying someone is jelly instead of jealous sounds incredibly gay.

Quote Originally Posted by swm1972 View Post
    He was gay curious and often considered taking up bestiality as a hobby. You still stand by this statement?

Lol. Just kidding.
    i plead the 5th

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information