Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ripped_k1d View Post
    The feeling when you work out and your muscles gets full with blood and become hard. When on cycle people can get painful lower back pumps from dead lifts and calf pumps from running. Those are the 2 most common situations when a pump can be painful and a bad thing. Otherwise pumps are great, you know your body is shuttling nutrient rich blood to your muscles.
    lol. Did you just pull that sentence out of a Muscletech ad?

OHHHHHHHH SHIIIIT. I never knew that! Wow I feel kinda stupid . FOr about 4 weeks Ive had pains like that - and thought it was because I raised the weight - lol

Ps ... theres a lot of smart guys on here - so please check out the thread Im about to start - I need some advice on Andro Gel ---

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalGorilla View Post
    OHHHHHHHH SHIIIIT. I never knew that! Wow I feel kinda stupid . FOr about 4 weeks Ive had pains like that - and thought it was because I raised the weight - lol

Ps ... theres a lot of smart guys on here - so please check out the thread Im about to start - I need some advice on Andro Gel ---
    It is weak crap. Anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    It is weak crap. Anything else?

But if I need it to have normal TEST levels, is it safe to take after TEST E? I can get it right now for free under my insurance - which sometimes comes and goes cause I'm in and out of the union...My dr wanted me to take it last year but I went with TEST E instead cause I didn't want to be just normal lol

DocRock is offline Junior Member
    Damn this thread blew up. So from the gist of this, anavar can be taken with or without test at different doses ranging from 35-75 Ed for 8-12 weeks right? But one must be conscious and take arimidex or any pct due to gyno. And of course diet, diet, diet!

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by DocRock View Post
    Damn this thread blew up. So from the gist of this, anavar can be taken with or without test at different doses ranging from 35-75 Ed for 8-12 weeks right? But one must be conscious and take arimidex or any pct due to gyno. And of course diet, diet, diet!

Most people dont run orals that long, only a few do. 6-8weeks is what most do from my research. The dosage depends on if you are male or female and the dosage can be much higher then 75mg's each day. Yes anavar can be taken without Test, but the higher the dose more then likely will shut you down. So its better to run Test with it just to be sure.

Anybody higher up on the food chain please correct me on anything if its wrong.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    Most people dont run orals that long, only a few do. 6-8weeks is what most do from my research. The dosage depends on if you are male or female and the dosage can be much higher then 75mg's each day. Yes anavar can be taken without Test, but the higher the dose more then likely will shut you down. So its better to run Test with it just to be sure.

Anybody higher up on the food chain please correct me on anything if its wrong.
    weather you run test with it or not anavar with at the least suppress you but if you add the test then you most likely will be shut down so the test is optional but if you run it with the var then you no doubt will see better results...so its up to the op...

Why if arimidex is taken eod?

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    NO...

Doses really should be at 60mg ED at a min IMO and easily upto 100mg, I like 120mg but am often crippled by lower back pump.

Duration should be 6-8 weeks

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by papa-g

They are the feeling you get in you muscle where even when unflexed they look hard solid and tight. Think back to a very intense chest, shoulder, and arm work out day where afterwards you got in the shower and you felt so huge you could not get your arms high enough to wash your hair. That my friend is a PUMP.
    Pumps ROCK! Wish the damn things would last well after a good sesh in the gym!!!

Quote Originally Posted by papa-g

Yes it is also very common to get the PUMP in your lower back from deads or squats or just jogging. I hate those. It's like your back is tied in a knot.
    How about after back extensions!?! I pushed it so far one day I actually did have knots in my lower back! Went from pump to slump!!!! Was so bad I couldn't sit or stand!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DocRock
    Yes but be sure to take something for your liver if you are going 12 weeks deep. Anavar is pretty easy wrt hepatotoxicity but at 12 weeks it'd be a good idea to be keeping your liver as healthy as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalGorilla

But if I need it to have normal TEST levels, is it safe to take after TEST E? I can get it right now for free under my insurance - which sometimes comes and goes cause I'm in and out of the union...My dr wanted me to take it last year but I went with TEST E instead cause I didn't want to be just normal lol
    Stay away from androgel if you can. It's ok for TRT for most guys with low T but if your looking for something to help you in the gym AND you're low T, insist on a cypionate injection. Here's my 0.02 on the subject:

Gels give less spike in hormonal levels. They are best at equalizing your level but typically don't give you that big "spike" in testosterone you'd get after a test-based injection. The other issue with gels is transfer. A topical testosterone can transfer to other people unintentionally through contact. This would be a larger concern among women since testosterone would have a virilization affect. It's not going to happen immediately but over time with repeated contact on a female (daughter, wife, girl friend) it could be an issue. Lastly, depending on when you apply the gel, absorption may be a problem - particularly if you apply it, go to the gym, and sweat your ass off.

A lot of docs like the gel for two basic reasons. First, it's easier to apply and can be done by the patient. Second, you don't get the sharp peaks and drops in testosterone that you may find with injections, however, if you're getting cyp injections between 200-400mg within 7 day treatments, the rises and falls are negligible.

John Andrew is offline Member
    Congratulations on the weight loss. Good luck with everything. John

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

Yes but be sure to take something for your liver if you are going 12 weeks deep. Anavar is pretty easy wrt hepatotoxicity but at 12 weeks it'd be a good idea to be keeping your liver as healthy as possible.
    I'm thinking milk thistle, oxypowder and Epsom salt w/ water 3x a day. Diet is definitely going to help since I'm cutting all processed foods. My only concern is not developing gall stones or getting permanent liver damage if I'm taking orals that long.

pedrolatino is offline New Member

Anavar - how to take it

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalGorilla View Post
    Im on my 3rd Anavar cycle...and I personally Love it. But my diet was serious through out... Almost 85% protein - but I definitely saw amazing strength gains. I was at 40mgs the first 2 cycles...which were both 12 weeks long, and this cycle Im doing is 6 weeks, and Im upping to 60mgs ED... Some guys go higher, some split doses. Ive seen great gains so far so why fix it ....
    Hey DG!! How do you take those 60mgs per day? Do you split each 15mgs every 6 hours? I have many 15mgs pills and I would like to start, but not sure if I should take 4 all at once or if I should spread the pills throughout the day...

THANKS!

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    I'm thinking milk thistle, oxypowder and Epsom salt w/ water 3x a day. Diet is definitely going to help since I'm cutting all processed foods. My only concern is not developing gall stones or getting permanent liver damage if I'm taking orals that long.
    Just do 60mg for 7 weeks. That will give you good results. Take Taurine for the pump's 1-3 grams split through the day. Anavar has a short half-life and should also be split up. 20mg every 4 hour's for a total of 60mg each day. You don't need an AI if taking Anavar alone as it doesn't convert to estrogen. And you can also use creatine w/ Anavar as they form a synergy.

Thanks brother.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information