Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    sharmabrah is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo6183 View Post
    We call them "lebs" and the country woul be a better place if they all went back to where they came from. No I'm not racist but they are all just a bunch of w*nkers
    Well that is racist actually. Referring to them as "lebs" and saying the country would be better if they didn't live here. Speaks volumes about yourself bro - don't be so stereotypical about Lebanese people. There are no doubt Lebanese who are smarter than your dumb ass. And Naso is Greek, not Lebanese.
    Last edited by sharmabrah; 07-11-2012 at 07:30 PM.

Razor is offline Banned
    Lol would you guys rather be talking about fine girls then some homo erotic looking teenage boys? C'mon I gave you some good material too

Quote Originally Posted by Simon1972 View Post
    thats exactly what racism is...

the only fault most of these guys have is the fact people follow them- they work out and arent "Huge" just aesthetically in proportion- easier to maintain than massive bulk- you will find most of them were natually skinny so they clean bulk easier and havent gone thru a stage where fat overtakes muscle- eventually it will- some may be steroids some might not- who are we to judge? these guys just chose to show there faces on the internet instead of puttinga black scribble on their avatars like the rest of us- and from the forum postings ive read on alot of these guys( because im Australian and like keeping in the loop with Australian BB's) most have intelligent comments and views. Not sure why alot of the Posters are so anti any famous amatuer bodybuilders. have a look and appreciate the hard work they put in- theres enough haters of bb's in the world as it is- we dont need to turn on ourselves as well.
    Thank you - someone who isn't a hater for once. Seems like so many Americans hate Australian people for working out to look better and feel better. There is nothing wrong with what Zyzz or Naso did - they both trained exceptionally hard and had/have extremely good diets. They both convey images of themselves which really aren't what they are like in person. If you look past their acting and all that rubbish then you see that they are actually quite intelligent people with proper views on bodybuilding and how to train and eat. It's just ashame that you can only be liked and admired if you are trying to compete and be a pro. They are only amateurs yet look how they look - can't deny they look great for the physiques they were after.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    Lol would you guys rather be talking about fine girls then some homo erotic looking teenage boys? C'mon I gave you some good material too
    Lol come on mate we are allowed to admire other people's physiques and appearances without being homo surely.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by sharmabrah View Post
    Well that is racist actually. Referring to them as "lebs" and saying the country would be better if they didn't live here. You do realize hardly any white Australians work in top end jobs because they are all dumb ****s? Speaks volumes about yourself bro - don't be so stereotypical about Lebanese people. There are no doubt Lebanese who are smarter than your dumb ass. And Naso is Greek, not Lebanese.
    So saying that whites are all "dumb s[h]its" isn't racist at all? I can understand being butt-hurt by his comments, but why stoop to his level?

This thread really should be moved to the lounge.

Flacco is offline Member
    Thank you for that video Razor. I now have confirmation that the HCG and proviron I recently started, is in fact Real and has kicked in nicely

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Really?
    So you don't think that the possible threat of federal "pound me in the ass" prison factors in there heavily?

Not to mention the social stigma and all the bullshit you have to listen to from idiots when you admit to using AAS.

No, I'm sure he's just hiding his illegal drug use to "feel good about himself", because nothing boosts one's self-esteem like living a lie.
    well said bro and agreed...anyone that openly admits he is on aas is a tool...who needs that kind of attention...

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    There are guys at every gym in the world everywhere you go that look better, but are not arrogant enough or fame hungry to sell out on youtube..quit choking on their cocks

Flacco is offline Member
    and dangling from their balls

minimonster is offline Junior Member
    my guess would be no
    I've followed this guy on facebook and formspring a fair bit and he has always, and I mean always strongly denied any use of AAS. I find this hard to believe. He has a very strict diet (he posts his cutting and bulking diets as well as posting some training routines on facebook) but surely he couldn't look the way he does just with a good diet. Also he only turned twenty three this year. Please just have a look at the pictures and videos I post below.

Seeing as most of you guys on here could probably tell if someone was on the juice, I just want your opinion on the guy (called Naso). Here are some pics:
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater.
    http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=na...9,r:1,s:0,i:76.
    http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=na...r:10,s:0,i:104.

Here are some videos too, this first one is from SBS (a TV station in Australia, LOL at how they portray bodybuilding in a negative light they are a joke):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw9XvPEcGn0.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6GS4a97prI.

Taking into account he only turned twenty three this year, and look when he was seventeen that's got to be a load of bullshit! And he claims to be six foot one, bullshit if you were that big at seventeen son! This isn't meant to be a phaggy time thread I don't want any negative comments towards me, just want your opinions cause I could swear this kid is juicing but just want some answers from first hand users.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Well that is racist actually. Referring to them as "lebs" and saying the country would be better if they didn't live here. You do realize hardly any white Australians work in top end jobs? Mostly foreigners work the good jobs. You mad? Butthurt? Speaks volumes about yourself bro - don't be so stereotypical about Lebanese people. There are no doubt Lebanese who are smarter than your dumb ass. And Naso is Greek, not Lebanese.
    Greek, Leb I dont really care, I get called a spic by my mates, my mrs is a gook and my best mate a towel head. I rip on everyone equally, including myself

"Mostly foreigners work the good jobs" depends on your definition of a good job, a foreigner cant legally work in my industry and I can guarantee you it kicks arse over any job you could imagine xxoo

"You mad? Butthurt?" wtf does that mean? mad, on a forum, are you kidding me?

NotConvincedYet is offline Associate Member
    Roids or not, genetics plays a huge role, as does blood sweat and tears. Although I reckon this Naso dude has great genetics.

Best to stop comparing yourself though, it only leads to pain. Just concentrate on yourself.

Now Razr, I must compliment you on that vid. No one else has! A little off topic but it's a pleasure to watch amongst the topics covered in this thread!

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    You should be asking is she on steroids ?
    ^^^Photoshopped.

------------------------

But when did wanting mind your own business, and keeping it personal become insecurity?
    Especially with some thing as sensitive as black market drug use?
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

BobTheBodyBuilder is offline Associate Member
    We do not allow racist comments on this board..

One and only warning...
    Last edited by Matt; 07-12-2012 at 01:41 AM.

calstate23 is offline Banned
    I've followed this guy on facebook and formspring a fair bit and he has always, and I mean always strongly denied any use of AAS. I find this hard to believe. He has a very strict diet (he posts his cutting and bulking diets as well as posting some training routines on facebook) but surely he couldn't look the way he does just with a good diet. Also he only turned twenty three this year. Please just have a look at the pictures and videos I post below.

Seeing as most of you guys on here could probably tell if someone was on the juice, I just want your opinion on the guy (called Naso). Here are some pics:
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater.
    http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=na...9,r:1,s:0,i:76.
    http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=na...r:10,s:0,i:104.

Here are some videos too, this first one is from SBS (a TV station in Australia, LOL at how they portray bodybuilding in a negative light they are a joke):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw9XvPEcGn0.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6GS4a97prI.

Taking into account he only turned twenty three this year, and look when he was seventeen that's got to be a load of bullshit! And he claims to be six foot one, bullshit if you were that big at seventeen son! This isn't meant to be a phaggy time thread I don't want any negative comments towards me, just want your opinions cause I could swear this kid is juicing but just want some answers from first hand users.
    Yeah it's possible. He's not even big......But from age 21 to 22 it looks like there was quite a few lean pounds gained on him. So maybe between that time. But still even then he's not big.

If he is using steroids I could only imagine what he would look like without them. Skinny 130 Lbs

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Thats fantastic!!! Girl in red socks and glasses. Ver nice!!!!

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Honesty this is a great place to learn as well as teach. Cant someone start locking thes threads and or ban troll accounts.

Eman is offline New Member
    Lol in on naso thread. He's natural brahs i believe him hes been training for years and has good genetics its definately possible

automattic is offline New Member
    Yeah this is true. I just wasn't sure mate that's all. Says he trains six times a week so no doubt his recovery must be great lol.
    training 6x/wk? juice=faster recovery. highly doubt he's natty, but hope he is. i guess.. but dont really care

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    naso is the cousin of Christina Halkioplous, so they have at least some family pedigree- but imagine if Arnold Swarzenegger had facebook and youtube in his day- he would probably be one of the most hated bodybuilders in the world today and be getting blasted by the majority of forum posters on this thread for being a wanker-
    Last edited by Simon1972; 07-11-2012 at 05:26 PM.

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dooie

Yeah all these boys are Serbian or whatever they are! They are all tools, I hate saying I'm Australian and ppl asking if I know zyzz!
    Do you know zyzz?

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkeykong

Do you know zyzz?
    Did know

Quote Originally Posted by BobTheBodyBuilder View Post
    @ sharma, get off steroids forums. we both know your indian parents will not allow you to use aas. eat your roti and daal and just lift son
    I don't still live at home sucking on mummy's tits like some (you) and being a dependent moocher - it's called being independent. Maybe you should try it you soft ****. You mad your dumb, unintelligent and going nowhere in life? Massive butthurt. I'd rather be who I am (half Indian) than you mate.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    ok no personal attacks, anyone
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    ok no personal attacks, anyone
    Gixxer I wasn't the one being racist. Surely that calls for a ban actually aiming a racist slur at someone else on these boards? Absolute joke these boards are if not.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    ^^^ i wasnt singling out you. Thats why i said anyone.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Js View Post
    Thats fantastic!!! Girl in red socks and glasses. Ver nice!!!!

Thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is this guy on steroids?-chris-farley-smitts-gay.jpg   Is this guy on steroids?-farley.jpg  
    Last edited by calstate23; 07-11-2012 at 07:43 PM.

RoadToHuge is offline Associate Member
    How about this guy?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon1972
    naso is the cousin of Christina Halkioplous, so they have at least some family pedigree- but imagine if Arnold Swarzenegger had facebook and youtube in his day- he would probably be one of the most hated bodybuilders in the world today and be getting blasted by the majority of forum posters on this thread for being a wanker-
    Jamie Eason on the left but who is that angel on the right!?!?!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is this guy on steroids?-image-2513981892.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by RoadToHuge
    How about this guy?
    Nope. Definitely not. Just has his diet dialed in!!!

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Jamie Eason on the left but who is that angel on the right!?!?!
    thats naso's cousin christina halkiopolous. aussie/greek female bb.

Quote Originally Posted by simon1972

thats naso's cousin christina halkiopolous. Aussie/greek female bb.
    wow. Wow. Wow!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    wow. Wow. Wow!!!!!!
    Get on that mate! Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sharmabrah

Get on that mate! Lol.
    I'd like to get IN that!

Patz is offline Junior Member
    Yes, he used steroids

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12