rhodesengr is offline New Member

AAS for general atheltic performance

Hi all. First off, I am new here and am trying to follow protocol. I like to surf but get tired fast. I am basically a weekend warrior with full time work so limited time to surf or workout. I would like to get some general endurance and strength improvements and weight loss. I do swim several times a week and have gym access where I do light lifting and cardio. Never done AAS. Used to use 4-AD. Just tried a two week Clen cycle for weight loss and lost about five pounds. I usually do an Atkins type diet. I have been doing some research and it looks like some good AAS candiates are Anavar or Turinabol . Looking to get some input on these or other ideas. I am not interested in weight gain or bulking. I am interested in weight loss, speed, strength, and endurance.

I am 57
    5'9"
    195 pounds probably about 24% BF.

Looked pretty decent a few years ago a 185.

JDBeretta is offline Member
    I think you will find your greatest results in your diet and training regimen.

I am not implying anything, but AAS is typically for an advanced lifter/athlete that is looking for the next level... Whether it be size, strength, endurance, whatever, you aren't going to get that from AAS without putting some serious work and dedication in.

You'll get a fu*ked up liver and a limp peepee I you take that route.

Head over to the diet section. I bet you can get a diet together that will show you more results in 30 days than you would've imagined we're possible in 6 months.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board mate!
    At 57, probably best to keep steroids to a minimum, best at trt doses.

But, there is an explosiion of peptides coming out. there are two that may be of interest to you. Haven't personally tried them yet, i'm still looking at it.

Tb4 (aka TB500). a legal peptide, and can be fouund here if you like http://www.ar-r.com/peptides/tb-500-2mg.html

there is another one that also is sounding very promising peptide called gw1516. this one was actually banned from the olympics several years ago, as endurance runners were using and getting great results.

check those out and let me know

---Roman

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Get a blood test and consider HRT.
    Otherwise, just increase the cardio and weight training at the gym.
    Using AAS just to surf longer is silly.

TB500: I looked at that site and the description does not tell me anything about what you would expect this stuff to do. Any other descritions of this stuff?

AAS to surf longer: There is more to it than that. Noncompetitive surfing is extermely competitive. You have to basically fight to get the best waves. The line-ups are crowded and only the guy in the right spot at the right time gest the best waves. It takes power, speed, and endurance to out paddle the other surfers and be in that spot.

SK1Viking is offline Associate Member
    I surf and i understand your position. Swimming/surf isnt easy especially when your out in the line up all day.

I would recommend you search for an endocrinologist near you and go see him. That way your 100% legal.

If that's not the route you wanna go let us know

well I was hoping to get some guidence about which if any AAS would be helpful.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    gw 501516

and no aas will be good for your goals..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    getting on a better and dropping you bf down will be your biggest help. And would do more for your surfing/ swimming then steroids .
    Also at a higher bf you are more at risk for side effects.
    2nd anavar give bad pumps. I couldnt imagine trying to paddle all day. Your shoulders will be killing you after a short period
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Rhod do you train in a gym at all for an edge out in the line up?

I swim laps at lunch and at I night I alternate with Bikram Yoga and gym workouts. At the gym I do stairmaster, various arm machines and sets of deadlifts and squats with light weight (usually 40 pounds) plus ad stuff, squate thrusts, etc. I read some articles about the east germans using Turinabol to make a killing in the Olypics swimming back in the 60's. So that got me thinking.

We always recommend an injectable source of test as your base cycle such as Test E. Then from there you can add on an oral like Turinabol , but not for a starter cycle. If i were in your shoes i would go and do HRT or TRT.

Quote Originally Posted by SK1Viking View Post
    If i were in your shoes i would go and do HRT or TRT.
    HRT and TRT sound the same as each other. How do they differ from doing at cycle with Test? Seems like the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by rhodesengr View Post
    HRT and TRT sound the same as each other. How do they differ from doing at cycle with Test? Seems like the same thing.
    For men, the terms are generally interchangeable. Since the main hormone given is testosterone .
    But they differ from cycling because it would just be a low dose prescribed for life by your doctor, as opposed to cycling on and off of high doses.

well I have good insurance and like the idea of low steady dose. What is the best specialty to look at Endocronology or Urology?

Quote Originally Posted by rhodesengr View Post
    well I have good insurance and like the idea of low steady dose. What is the best specialty to look at Endocronology or Urology?
    GP first, then endo.

Thread Information