Chrisss is offline New Member

Gyno Onset From Superdrol Rebound Whilst On Anavar Cycle, Advice Needed.

Yo,

Have just started Anavar at 50mg a day for 8 weeks, was going to do 100mg for 8 but thought I'd start low and see how it goes. Problem being roughly 3 months back did a cycle of Chapparal Labs Megavol, did 4 weeks PCT - Nolvadex 20/20/10/10.. Always had slightly puffy nipples because I never have been really low body fat, but a few weeks ago started to notice that after saunaring, steam rooming and showering my nipples would go really really small then back to normal later. A few days ago my girlfriend led back on me and my nipple really hurt, when I felt it there was a small lump like a pea but it's like it comes and goes, swear I have felt on in the right nipple too but as I said it feels as if they disappear and are only prominent when I'm cold and my nipples are hard! Not sure what to do, I've gathered that the general consensus is to start Letrozole (1.25mg or 2.5mg a day for 1-2 weeks?) You'll have to help me there with dose's etc.. But I was wondering if this will affect my Anavar cycle? My erections are also hard to get and harder to maintain is this to do with the var? Have ordered D Aspartic Acid, Tribulus, Citruline, Arginine and Zinc and Magnesium to try and help my little man out. All advice would be appreciated and I hope one of you can give me some decent advice, very new so whoever helps me out is taking all the reps. Cheers

Peace

Permabulk is offline Junior Member
    Bro, your junk isn't working and you've been doing oral only cycles? That's bad news.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Two PRIMARY options for painful, nodule-present gyno:

1. Find and adminster C. Bino's Gyno Tx (Letro)
    2. Nolva 40 mg/ED for first week then 20 mg/ED until a couple of weeks AFTER resolution - PREFERRED

Best to you.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information