Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    this dude is nowhere near ready to do a cycle.. IMO... did i miss it somewhere cuz i dont recall seeing his age or stats or anything like that?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    this dude is nowhere near ready to do a cycle.. IMO... did i miss it somewhere cuz i dont recall seeing his age or stats or anything like that?
    That stuff is fine. The issue is that he is clueless about AAS.

TheTimeIsNow is offline Junior Member
    I admit my knowledge is low on the topic. I researched prop and it seems the simplest to start with . I have everything i need. The injecting part is where im a little clueless on as i cant find articles online that say "hey inject steroids here and here and bla blabla" SO i come here for knowledge on the topic. Ive said my stats and posted a picture already. Im 27 years old 6'0 190. thought i was 9% bf but i guess im like 11% according to JD.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Then research here, everything you need to know is here, you need to research it all to know what you putting in your body. What it will, won't and could do to you. If you don't know the proper way to pin you can get infections. Everything you need to know is here at steroids .com read it research it.

Deeez is offline Junior Member
    so you know that prop is pinned every other day as opposed to a longer ester like cyp or e which can pin pinned 2x wk and you feel that this is simpler for you even though you do not know how to inject I suggest you slow down a bit and really make sure you get everything correct this is your health.

JDBeretta is offline Member
    Bro. Just get 50 posts and PM me.

If there is something I can't answer (I doubt it considering this cycle is basic), I will point you in the right direction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information