Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    K
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    Seriously?
    He's 22 and doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. Op do not listen to this inexperienced thing.

Shadowmaker is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    do not listen to this inexperienced thing.
    experience is measured in the years of active progress... just because you're older doesnt mean that you actually lift and cycle for longer period of time... the dude in your avatar looks like i looked when i was 17... so where exatcly is you huge experience? at home sitting on a chair, writing coments? how about some bodybuilding experience for a change?

P.S - you could just tell me that you dont ever care about anything else then your one opinion that is spamed in every topic and ill just never write something like that again...
    you dont have to say stupid stuff about the age just to look smarter - if you want to ban a difference of opinion, its allright with me - just dont hide your censorship behing some dumb age factor like you would really belive that 30 years of working as a pluber gives you any experience in bodybuilding.
    Last edited by Shadowmaker; 08-16-2012 at 02:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmaker View Post
    experience is measured in the years of active progress... just because you're older doesnt mean that you actually lift and cycle for longer period of time... the dude in your avatar looks like i looked when i was 17... so where exatcly is you huge experience? at home sitting on a chair, writing coments? how about some bodybuilding experience for a change?

P.S - you could just tell me that you dont ever care about anything else then your one opinion that is spamed in every topic and ill just never write something like that again...
    you dont have to say stupid stuff about the age just to look smarter - if you want to ban a difference of opinion, its allright with me - just dont hide your censorship behing some dumb age factor like you would really belive that 30 years of working as a pluber gives you any experience in bodybuilding.
    Thank you so much for the compliment. I was actually 35 then doing my first show. Wow you really think I look 17. Thanks. As for sitting in a chair and being a plumber. No that's not my profession. I am how ever suprised you know what a plumber is. Is there someone in your village with indoor plumbing? And as for the gyno clearing itself up in a month it must be something in your water. See we have purification processes and floride and such in ours. When you bring the bucket up from the stream is it clear or smell like cow shit? As for censorship here in the states we call it good health. Thanks for the compliment again. Now go milk your goat son
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 08-16-2012 at 05:02 AM.

Shadowmaker is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Thank you so much for the compliment. I was actually 35 then doing my first show. Wow you really think I look 17. Thanks. As for sitting in a chair and being a plumber. No that's not my profession. I am how ever suprised you know what a plumber is. Is there someone in your village with indoor plumbing? And as for the gyno clearing itself up in a month it must be something in your water. See we have purification processes and floride and such in ours. When you bring the bucket up from the stream is it clear or smell like cow shit? As for censorship here in the states we call it good health. Thanks for the compliment again. Now go milk your goat son
    personal insults? really?

really?!?!?!

dude with the huge experience and american money - all you can show for it is a skinny dude in a picture that looks like hes been doin some pushups at home for 3 weeks and insults?

you think looking like 17 is a compliment? heres another one - you act like a 5yr old

personal insults? really?

really?!?!?!

dude with the huge experience and american money - all you can show for it is a skinny dude in a picture that looks like hes been doin some pushups at home for 3 weeks and insults

you think looking like 17 is a compliment? heres another one - you act like a 5yr old
    Wir wollen uns ein Bild big man

Thank you so much for the compliment. I was actually 35 then doing my first show. Wow you really think I lo

Thread Information