Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

What would you consider dangerous in blood work levels
    Well for RBCs you typically want to see values below 7 million/ul because anything in this range or higher indicates increased erythropoiesis and would be diagnostic for polycythemia vera or other myeloproliferative disorders.

MDS, PV or other erythropoietic distress would be ruled out by EPO decreases, Jak2 mutations, and hemoglobin levels greater than 18.5 g/dL - none of which you would test positive if elevated RBC was due to EQ (exempt perhaps elevated Hg which can occur with testosterone ).

greenwell001 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Well for RBCs you typically want to see values below 7 million/ul because anything in this range or higher indicates increased erythropoiesis and would be diagnostic for polycythemia vera or other myeloproliferative disorders.

MDS, PV or other erythropoietic distress would be ruled out by EPO decreases, Jak2 mutations, and hemoglobin levels greater than 18.5 g/dL - none of which you would test positive if elevated RBC was due to EQ (exempt perhaps elevated Hg which can occur with testosterone).
    wtf did you just say dude

Quote Originally Posted by greenwell001
    wtf did you just say dude
    I dunno. I usually don't listen to myself. The voices in my head are too loud. Lol

Gixx asked about abnormal lab values related to RBC load. I started talking....ended up babbling somewhere.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I dunno. I usually don't listen to myself. The voices in my head are too loud. Lol

Gixx asked about abnormal lab values related to RBC load. I started talking....ended up babbling somewhere.
    Greenwells from down South. You have to speak a little slowerrrrr......

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

Perhaps I should use pictures......oh wait, never mind, that always gets me in trouble.

greenwell001 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    you my ni**a lunk.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Perhaps I should use pictures......oh wait, never mind, that always gets me in trouble.
    badda boom! lol

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox

badda boom! lol
    You, me, and Lunk are probably the only ones laughing at that.

You, me, and Lunk are probably the only ones laughing at that.
    well then, perhaps some others need to grow thicker skin. nice to see you back helping people Ink..it's what you do..

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    well then, perhaps some others need to grow thicker skin. nice to see you back helping people Ink..it's what you do..
    I saw some ppics one day of WHAT he DOES...wait come to think of it....SHIT!

Quote Originally Posted by greenwell001 View Post
    you my ni**a lunk.
    Back at ya home slice!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Ran eq many times with other compounds and ive also ran it on its own. Didn't really do anything in regards to building muscle tissue. Many people are influenced by the other compounds within the cycle what are producing gains but in reality eq does nothing except increase your rbc and give you an appetite and personally if I am injecting aas I want to gain tissue and for me eq is probably the worse and weakest aas out there.

Gixx is correct, eq did contribute to me being hospitalized once, I did run eq in a few cycles when I was bulking and I ended up with Polythycemia and I needed regular venus sections to correct this problem, I'm not saying it was JUST the eq what did it because I did run cycles at the time with very little time off but the eq sure did increase my rbc alot and was the main factor for the Polythycemia

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Ran eq many times with other compounds and ive also ran it on its own. Didn't really do anything in regards to building muscle tissue. Many people are influenced by the other compounds within the cycle what are producing gains but in reality eq does nothing except increase your rbc and give you an appetite and personally if I am injecting aas I want to gain tissue and for me eq is probably the worse and weakest aas out there.

Gixx is correct, eq did contribute to me being hospitalized once, I did run eq in a few cycles when I was bulking and I ended up with Polythycemia and I needed regular venus sections to correct this problem, I'm not saying it was JUST the eq what did it because I did run cycles at the time with very little time off but the eq sure did increase my rbc alot and was the main factor for the Polythycemia
    Thanks for the input Marcus.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Well shit I guess I should get bloodwork now instead of halfway through. I feel amazing at the moment, what are some symptoms I should look for?

Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    Well shit I guess I should get bloodwork now instead of halfway through. I feel amazing at the moment, what are some symptoms I should look for?
    Doesnt mean everyone suffers with high RBC when on eq, like I said it wasnt the eq what caused it but was a major factor towards the condition.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Doesnt mean everyone suffers with high RBC when on eq, like I said it wasnt the eq what caused it but was a major factor towards the condition.
    oh great..you've panicked the masses..lol

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    oh great..you've panicked the masses..lol
    You want to be more concerned with eq doing nothing for you hahaha

^^ haha

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

hmmmmm

AdrenalineJunkie is offline Associate Member
    I don't have time to read the whole thread right now but Ill give my experience on it.

I ran EQ at 500mg a week. I personally do like it, It does have great benefits. But like said, there is other stuff much better out there. OP was saying it is a good hardener, which if thats what you want, then use this. You will not get huge or blow up on EQ. In fact, I lost 27 pounds while on EQ but my strength shot up. I leaned out a considerable amount. My muscle definitely hardened. The beginning of week 3 I found to be the turning point. Nothing was happening...nothing was happening, then day 21 and boom, I put up 25lbs more on my bench than the week before and was dropping weight while doing so.

I personally don't get the increased hunger as intense as everyone else sounds like they do. And for your question about endurance, I really didn't see much. Cardio wise it really didn't do anything on its own, through long days and all the running I was putting in did though. It won't magically start increasing your cardio if you aren't pushing it.

My only negative is from a rookie mistake I made. Week 3 was going so well for me I continued to push the limits at the gym. I kept seeing gains but one day I pushed it too hard (in conjunction with soreness, rushing and no stretching) and I threw my back out. It took several weeks to heal and I had to be cautious of what I did so it would heal and not be a reoccurring injury. So needless to say, don't over do it like I did.

Overall I think its a great compound for someone looking to increase strength but not necessarily size. If you're looking to bulk, look elsewhere.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information