Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No serm no ai

Terminator is offline Associate Member
    Will do, thanks guys

Phased is offline Banned
    Your welcome,
    Best

Sworder is offline Banned
    Nice show of patience and determination to help Phased.

Phased is offline Banned
    Thanks man, I'm out for a bit, your in charge

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    what the hell is going on in here this guy is nuts

Phased is offline Banned
    I would appriciate you retract that statement I put a lot of time into this and we don't need that kind of treatment towards new members here.
    Respect others and you will be respected,
    Best

Quote Originally Posted by Phased View Post
    I would appriciate you retract that statement I put a lot of time into this and we don't need that kind of treatment towards new members here.
    Respect others and you will be respected,
    Best
    i respected everyone thank you u gave him good advice and thats commendable but whats nut is that hes implying hes not going to take it

Phased is offline Banned
    How about reading post #81 & 82 before jumping to conclusions.

Sworder is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phased View Post
    How about reading post #81 & 82 before jumping to conclusions.
    Are you advocating thinking before speaking?

Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    Is it a legit site? I mean have you ordered from there?? I can I'm just kinda cautious about that kinda thang..atleast if you buy sumthen through sumbody you have sumone too hold accountable you know?
    Okay got it. If I have too decide on nolvadex or clomid what should I go with?
    And thank you for the help bigv I know used a lot of forums recommend that but like I said I can get ahold of any nolvadex or clomid
    Will do, thanks guys
    after all that u think a Will do, thanks guys means he will listen to u ?? what i was trying to say was he is nut if he dont take your advice whats so hard about that ?

Quote Originally Posted by frank13 View Post
    i respected everyone thank you u gave him good advice and thats commendable but whats nut is that hes implying hes not going to take it
    ^^^^^^^^^^^

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Wow it's amazing how that worked out. You don't see that every day.
    Good thing our new guys have a lot of patients and extreamly well worded advise

Firepal is offline Junior Member
    all I gotta say it wow, listen to these peoples advice

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    You think this guy is crazy?

At least the OP made a post. There are so many guys that just jump on from someone else's word. If I didn't find this place when I did, I would have too.

Here you go bud, just stick yourself with this and this a few times a week. You will be fine. . . . Later man, thanks for the business.

This place is seriously the most informative "juice" board you will find.

Actually I do plan on doing what phased recommended, started my letro lastnight, thang is my nipple ain't even hurting really today,but I plan on quoting my cycle and running the letro nolvadex clomid anyways..and would have in the past if I would've had acces too it.,i do believe it's agood ideal., actually I know it is., but I still believe it more be alil over rated of read on here for months about people that had rebound gyno after taking nolvadex, plus you defintly need estrogen too grow, just seems too me it's just another thang in the pot too add complications if you dont have any Probly while on cycle..for instance like yal have pointed out the high blood pressure etc are the real problems..nolvadex as far as I know only helps by keeping estrogen hormones from binding with whatever it. Is that grows boobs..I thank that there's thangs you can do too be more healthy about it and decrease your chances..but normally if sumthen works your going too have sum kinda side effects and you have too way your options that was the point I was trying too make..anyways I'm bound and determined too hit 205lbs anyone have any suggestions on how too run it after I deal with what I have now???

And yes diet is more important than even how hard you train in my opinion aswell

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Phased... GREAT job!
    OP...Congrats and good luck (you owe phased a cold beer)

This was an entertaining and informative read.

Phased is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator
    Actually I do plan on doing what phased recommended, started my letro lastnight, thang is my nipple ain't even hurting really today,but I plan on quoting my cycle and running the letro nolvadex clomid anyways..and would have in the past if I would've had acces too it.,i do believe it's agood ideal., actually I know it is., but I still believe it more be alil over rated of read on here for months about people that had rebound gyno after taking nolvadex, plus you defintly need estrogen too grow, just seems too me it's just another thang in the pot too add complications if you dont have any Probly while on cycle..for instance like yal have pointed out the high blood pressure etc are the real problems..nolvadex as far as I know only helps by keeping estrogen hormones from binding with whatever it. Is that grows boobs..I thank that there's thangs you can do too be more healthy about it and decrease your chances..but normally if sumthen works your going too have sum kinda side effects and you have too way your options that was the point I was trying too make..anyways I'm bound and determined too hit 205lbs anyone have any suggestions on how too run it after I deal with what I have now???
    I don't know what any of that says but I'm glad you are following my advice.

Best of luck.
    Best

Basically what I'm asking and saying is, I'm determined too run this cycle in about 20lbs away from my goal, and should I consider myself gyno proan and if so what should I run with my tren ,test,superdrol too combat this while I'm on..I suppose nolvadex for the test? But what about the tren is that where I would brang in the clomid and run both while on cycle.? And I will wait till I have completly ran the nolvadex and clomid

Phased is offline Banned
    I thought you told me you were stoping the cycle.

Just trying too make thangs clear I am doing what you said I have seen information too support what you said. But I do plan on trying it agian in about 2months after this pct and would like a clean run

Do you understand what imean?

I am stopping the cycle I'm talking about in the future what should I prepare for

Phased is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator
    Just trying too make thangs clear I am doing what you said I have seen information too support what you said. But I do plan on trying it agian in about 2months after this pct and would like a clean run
    How old are you?

Baaaawwwaaa

21..married child on the way., I know I've stated sum thangs that most of yal consider foolish but please believe me when I say I have affirm understanding on diet,rest,gym time,slams steroids , I'm not a know it all but, I'm not a high school kid that thanks that steroids are magic with no sides..ive just took more knowledgable risk than most people are willing too take.

What does bawaaaa mean buffalo

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Baaaawwwaaa
    It's very difficult to resist the temptation to do this ^^^^^^^

It means everyone thought they had persuaded you to wait and be careful. But your waiting 2 months and doing it any way..That's the definition of bawaaaa

Not directed at you at all.

O okay gotcha

Phased is offline Banned
    Look your not gonna do another cycle for a while your going to do what I told you. You have a child on the way, you don't want to have a clot and die.

Follow this and enough of all these fairy tails ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Phased
    Ok here is what your gonna do

Letro dosing, i'll break it down for you:
    1ml = 2.5mg
    0.9ml = 2.25mg
    0.8ml = 2mg
    0.7ml = 1.75mg
    0.6ml = 1.5mg
    0.5ml = 1.25mg
    0.4ml = 1mg
    0.3ml = 0.75mg
    0.2ml = 0.5mg
    0.1ml = 0.25mg

Weeks 1-2
    Letro .25mg EOD, so draw .1ml the plunger, letro is sweet so taste is ok. Take before bed.

Weeks 2-6
    Nolvadex 40/40/40/20mg
    Clomid 70/70/35/35mg

Nolvadex tastes really bad, mix it with water put it in a shot glass and throw it back.
    I would do the same with the clomid.

Take the nolva in the morning, clomid at night.

This should reverse the Gyno.

Would like you to get labs to.
    Privatemdlabs.com
    Estradiol sensitive (e2)

Supplements
    Zinc 150mg Ed
    Copper 2mg Ed
    Vitamin d3 5000mg ED

What does bawaaaa mean buffalo
    If I were Phased I would have thrown in the towel with you by now. I have never seen 1 person make so many contridictory statements in my life. For example: You talk about your maturity level and yet you follow it up with very immature statements and actions.

Consider that steroids just simply may not be right for you...it happens.
    Consider that issues you are having are from improper and ill informed use.
    Consider that your age may be affecting your situation and that it may be in your best interest to put this idea further back on the burner than you want to at this time.

Most of all consider that the guy who has been helping you knows far more than you will likely ever know about AAS and has nothing but your best interests and health in mind.

My guess is that your goals can be reached without the added AAS but it is apperant after reading through this thread that you refuse (for whatever reason) to listen to or see logic. Try having lees of a closed mind and show some of the maturity you have spoke of.

End Rant!

I understand that's what I'm doing., but yal gota know what it's like..I have abutting passion for the gym and too transform my body too 205lbs 12%bf or under.. Look if my diet hadn't always been perfect, but if I could load up these pics yal would understand that I haven't blown up just with a needle..I'm very consistent in the gym and jave practically learned everythang the hard way..I just won't 205 lol!!!!!!

Yes this phased has made a friend on hear lol..seems wise and yes I could achieve this I believe with diet and time,, but like all the people on here I'm not that patient lol

Phased is offline Banned
    I understand that's what I'm doing., but yal gota know what it's like..I have abutting passion for the gym and too transform my body too 205lbs 12%bf or under.. Look if my diet hadn't always been perfect, but if I could load up these pics yal would understand that I haven't blown up just with a needle..I'm very consistent in the gym and jave practically learned everythang the hard way..I just won't 205 lol!!!!!!
    Respectfully
    How can I get you to just log off, stop posting here right now go love the mother of your child and and stop thinking about 205, steroids and all this nonsense which means nothing in the end. Can you just do that for me please. I don't want to feel as if I wasted my time with you the past two days.
    Please do this for me
    Best
    Last edited by Phased; 10-12-2012 at 01:04 PM.

I've listened Too what you said I've got nolvadex and clomid hopefully on the way..and your right in the end it means nothing..but I still have a dream and a goal if you ain't got that why go too the gym or anythang else for that matter..there my priority.. But I still have personal goals...I mean you've gave sum greate advice please don't thank because I would still like too cycle in the future doesnt mean your time is wasted..

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    To the OP you have been given good advice on numerous occasions and your still determined to do your cycle at such a young age. You've already experienced some nasty side effects and your still talking about doing your cycle.
    Please reconsider, it's not just side effects you are bound to get but LIFE LONG problems.
    Your not old enough, experienced enough or knowledgable to be putting these compounds into your body for the sake of vanity (no offence intended)
    You have come to the right place for advice but you don't seem to want to take it

I've listened Too what you said I've got nolvadex and clomid hopefully on the way..and your right in the end it means nothing..but I still have a dream and a goal if you ain't got that why go too the gym or anythang else for that matter..there my priority.. But I still have personal goals...I mean you've gave sum greate advice please don't thank because I would still like too cycle in the future doesnt mean your time is wasted..
    There is no need to make the future right NOW or even 2 months from now. I'll bet if you posted in the nutrition forum and exercise forum you could reach your goal of 205 and do it in a healthy manner. What's moreimportant to you REALLY, reaching your goals or being ablle to say you do steroids . If it's the latter then your maturity is low and your priorities blow. Hell I am 39 and waited till 35 to touch AAS.

205 is my priority in my personal goals..steroids or no steroids..doesn't matter believe me I have dedication too the gym..I love the gym..I also know I would not be where I'm at now if I wouldn't have used..and too be honest it's more of a personal thang than a vanity thang for me..i do listen too advice but I like too back it up with solid info..I'm not a sucker..but everythang that just about everybody has said seems too be wise so far and thank yal..but I don't understand how yal can throw me under the bus for doing a irresponsible thang less responsibly than yal..

And i mean 205 5'11 is not huge it isn't like I'm striving for sumthen unrealistic

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information