canuckcaleb is offline New Member

Test Prop and winstrol (oral) cyce

stats:
    19 yoa (I know this is going to make people angry but sorry)
    W 195
    H 6'1
    BF 15

Here's what I'm going too be running:

Week 1-8 test prop at 400 MG a week (100mg EOD)

Week 2-8 winstrol at 50mg ED

PCT:
    week 8-10 Nolva at 40/40/40
    week 8-10 comid 40/40/20

I know a lot of you are going too say I'm too young but YOLO (you only live once) so please don't post if your going too say I'm too young

leather daddy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by canuckcaleb View Post
    stats:
    W 195
    H 6'1
    BF 15

PCT:
    week 8-10 comid 40/40/20

I know a lot of you are going too say I'm too young but YOLO (you only live once) so please don't post if your going too say I'm too young

If its first cycle no need for stana bro. Pretty sure pct needs to be longer AND dont forget HCG !

young but it seems ur going to do it anyway so thats all i have to say

get HCG HCG HCG HCG

run from ur first injection at 250ui twice a week.

stpete is offline Banned
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.UNRV02_IWMs

Too young.

Love it when people tell me not to post.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Hey Pete! He's too young Ho Ho Ho!

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    stats:
    W 195
    H 6'1
    BF 15

PCT:
    week 8-10 comid 40/40/20

Lmfao

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Does this mean when he starts having problems down the road like a year or two.He isnt going to be here crying for help? Just askin

misterwazza is offline New Member
    YOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not.

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    way to young

pitchindude is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canuckcaleb
    stats:
    W 195
    H 6'1
    BF 15

PCT:
    week 8-10 comid 40/40/20

The fact that you actually said "YOLO" just goes to show how immature and not ready for AAS you are. "YOLO" is probably the most retarded fad to ever come along. It's just what people like to say to make themselves feel better about doing really stupid crap.

You are too young. Grow up, eat right, lift hard and for the love of god, stop saying f**king YOLO!

I like the term...I just hate the dick head chidish inerpratation. I do only have one life to live...so I'm going to extend the fuker out as long as I can and Satan will have to drag me down kicking and screaming (oh and shooting back with all my guns lol)

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    imma go jump out of a plane without a parachute

YOLO

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    100mg EOD normally equals to 375mg EW but since YOLO, fuk it why give a shit about good old regular math?

Soar is offline Productive Member
    stats:
    W 195
    H 6'1
    BF 15

PCT:
    week 8-10 comid 40/40/20

Thanks man... Due to your "YOLO" Canada now has to hide under a bush (or a igloo) until this thread is deleted.

Ps: You're 19 eat some food. Drugs are bad.

Your the only one who posted some info I'm going too use. Thanks bud I will DEFINITELY get some of that HCG .

I like how everybody who posted on this thread except one person just bashed this thread for either saying YOLO or that I'm too young. Fact that you couldn't stick too the OP and have too bash me for saying YOLO shows me that your immature. Peace.

Instead of bashing post up what you think would be a good cycle.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Instead of bashing post up what you think would be a good cycle.
    Chickenabol
    Riceosterone

Really ramp up the dosages. Best thing, you never need to come off.

You weren't seriously expecting people to recommend you cycle were you?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Soar is offline Productive Member
    No one is going to advise you on steroid use at your age. Simply because you're going to do more damage then good. Do us a favor and read up a bit more before you jump into it please. YOLO

canesfan804 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    I like the term...I just hate the dick head chidish inerpratation. I do only have one life to live...so I'm going to extend the fuker out as long as I can and Satan will have to drag me down kicking and screaming (oh and shooting back with all my guns lol)
    You do have more than one life...... its called the afterLIFE. LOL see ya there, hopefully a long time from now.

pitchindude is offline Associate Member
    I like how everybody who posted on this thread except one person just bashed this thread for either saying YOLO or that I'm too young. Fact that you couldn't stick too the OP and have too bash me for saying YOLO shows me that your immature. Peace.
    You should "like" how nobody stuck with your question. At your age it's stupid and dangerous. The fact that you dot see that or do not understand that shows that you sir are immature.

And you got bashed for saying YOLO because it makes you sound like an immature little punk, which your response has proven to be true.

Now stop your b**ching and do it the safe and intelligent way. You're 19, much too young for AAS. Eat and lift.

Give him a break guys. Sure hes young. But hes the first young guy ive come accross that actually has planned everything out and wasnt just like. How much this and whats pct and how do i inject etc etc. Kids done a litle bit of research. And if he uses HCG his recovery is pretty much guarenteed So he shouldnt come accross any issues. And if you like ill provide links to show guarenteed recovery.

manveer1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leather daddy
    Give him a break guys. Sure hes young. But hes the first young guy ive come accross that actually has planned everything out and wasnt just like. How much this and whats pct and how do i inject etc etc. Kids done a litle bit of research. And if he uses HCG his recovery is pretty much guarenteed So he shouldnt come accross any issues. And if you like ill provide links to show guarenteed recovery.
    Your an idiot what is wrong with u.

To the OP, read some of our threads regarding young people and steroids . Read every single of of them stickies etc, and if you still want to carry on that's your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by leather daddy View Post
    I promise you for every link you provide that shows "guaranteed recovery" I'll mach it with 2 that shows life long health problems associated from AAS use at an early age! Ready...set...go...

Quote Originally Posted by manveer1 View Post
    Your an idiot what is wrong with u.

To the OP, read some of our threads regarding young people and steroids. Read every single of of them stickies etc, and if you still want to carry on that's your choice.
    gimme a break bro. Do i support young people using steroids if they have no idea what there doing. No i do not. Do i support them if they have done some homework like the OP has. Well hes going to do it anyway it seems
    so if we can minimise the harm then we have done our bit. Using HCG is his possible safest bet. And if that will make you shut your mouth then ill provide you multiple links about it. Hes cycle is basic. Test is the easiest steroid and at least he isnt adding in Tren , Deca OR any of those. I told him to drop the stana and just run test. Test is best and with HCG his recovery is guarenteed. As long as he has blood work done. Pre, during and after his cycle i see no problem.

gimme a break bro. Do i support young people using steroids if they have no idea what there doing. No i do not. Do i support them if they have done some homework like the OP has. Well hes going to do it anyway it seems
    so if we can minimise the harm then we have done our bit. Using HCG is his possible safest bet. And if that will make you shut your mouth then ill provide you multiple links about it. Hes cycle is basic. Test is the easiest steroid and at least he isnt adding in Tren , Deca OR any of those. I told him to drop the stana and just run test. Test is best and with HCG his recovery is guarenteed. As long as he has blood work done. Pre, during and after his cycle i see no problem.
    The damage that could be caused to his still developing edo system somehow equates to guaranteed recovery? hell...NOBODY is guaranteed to recover!

so if we can minimise the harm then we have done our bit. Using HCG is his possible safest bet. And if that will make you shut your mouth then ill provide you multiple links about it. Hes cycle is basic. Test is the easiest steroid and at least he isnt adding in Tren, Deca OR any of those. I told him to drop the stana and just run test. Test is best and with HCG his recovery is guarenteed. As long as he has blood work done. Pre, during and after his cycle i see no problem.
    How do you know he's going to it anyway? U said it yourself "seems".
    Look how many kids come on this forum and say I want to do a test cycle with dbol , then they read the links we send them and they change their mind. It happens a lot on here.

Your an idiot

When I was younger I was going to do steroids at a very young age and was not going to listen to any1,
    then i came on here, read all the links provided and changed my mind , like a lot of ppl have recently

Quote Originally Posted by manveer1;6307***
    How do you know he's going to it anyway? U said it yourself "seems".
    Look how many kids come on this forum and say I want to do a test cycle with dbol, then they read the links we send them and they change their mind. It happens a lot on here.
    Because of the whole YOLO attitude. The way he has planned his cycle out! Id assume hes going to do it! He is still online. Most of those kids you see. Dissapear shortly after! How are you to know they did or didnt do it?

Quote Originally Posted by manveer1 View Post
    Your an idiot

When I was younger I was going to do steroids at a very young age and was not going to listen to any1,
    then i came on here, read all the links provided and changed my mind , like a lot of ppl have recently

Your the idiot pal. Do your research! Ask questions! Keep it simple. Use HCG . Get regular blood work. Shouldnt be any problems! Those kids you see in the ****ed up thread or whatever just pin whatever there told to! Run this run that! no need for HCG thats why there ****ed up!

Yes...there are OTHER sites that condone and even encourage AAS use at a young age...this just isn't oneof them. This site is full of mature ppl and parents who actually CARE about these kids and their health. We try hard to make sure everyone is as safe as possible and cycling at the op's age can have more risks than if his edocrine system was fully developed. I am not sure how ANYONE can,in good consience feel comfortable about telling a youg kid it's safe to use steroids when in reality it could have unreversable adverse effects on their development!

Hey guys...feel frr to state your opinion and try your best to back it up with either first hand knowledge or valid studies but please refrain from the name calling as nothing good comes of it...thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Yes...there are OTHER sites that condone and even encourage AAS use at a young age...this just isn't oneof them. This site is full of mature ppl and parents who actually CARE about these kids and their health. We try hard to make sure everyone is as safe as possible and cycling at the op's age can have more risks than if his edocrine system was fully developed. I am not sure how ANYONE can,in good consience feel comfortable about telling a youg kid it's safe to use steroids when in reality it could have unreversable adverse effects on their development!

ok i get the point. It just seems if someone is set on doing it! Then there going to do it anyway which OP im quite sure is SET on doing it! So if thats the case if we guided and helped him we could minimise the risk of harm for him! But i see your point LUNK. im not going to argue with me! U have helped me and i appreciate that. So il lleave it at that. All im saying is if the OP does decide to cycle. To USE HCG thats more important than the cycle itself and his recovery will be a LOT easier!

ok i get the point. It just seems if someone is set on doing it! Then there going to do it anyway which OP im quite sure is SET on doing it! So if thats the case if we guided and helped him we could minimise the risk of harm for him! But i see your point LUNK. im not going to argue with me! U have helped me and i appreciate that. So il lleave it at that. All im saying is if the OP does decide to cycle. To USE HCG thats more important than the cycle itself and his recovery will be a LOT easier!
    Well...you are right to a degree...I believe the BEST method is to try and make sure the young lad has a true understanding of the risks associated with cycling at a young age. Let them know the negetive effect and then..if at the end of the day, the op still is adiment on proceeding, then you have a choice to make. You can either offfer advise on the safest way to proceed or, as many have chosen to do, just move on and not sy anything. I normally explain that unfortunatly my moral character does not allow me to offer kids advise on how to use steroids but that I'm sure someone will help. Your not wrong and should not get blasted either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1;630***0
    Well...you are right to a degree...I believe the BEST method is to try and make sure the young lad has a true understanding of the risks associated with cycling at a young age. Let them know the negetive effect and then..if at the end of the day, the op still is adiment on proceeding, then you have a choice to make. You can either offfer advise on the safest way to proceed or, as many have chosen to do, just move on and not sy anything. I normally explain that unfortunatly my moral character does not allow me to offer kids advise on how to use steroids but that I'm sure someone will help. Your not wrong and should not get blasted either way.
    Cheers mate!
    I agree in that if he is set on doing it The safest possible way is best obviousely. In what i stated would be especially using HCG ! The use of an Ai, regular bloodwork etc. So to the OP if you are set on doing it please do it the safe way! DOnt become an arrogant cocky kunt because your using steroids and make sure your diet and training is SPOT ON! especially DIET! post it up in the nutrition section along with your stats and go over it several times.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Your the idiot pal. Do your research! Ask questions! Keep it simple. Use HCG. Get regular blood work. Shouldnt be any problems! Those kids you see in the ****ed up thread or whatever just pin whatever there told to! Run this run that! no need for HCG thats why there ****ed up!
    Isn't that exactly what you have done over the last year of using steroids , with still no clue on what you're doing, not just steroid use even your knowledge on diet is pitiful.
    You talk about recovery but you are yet to come off..you have no idea about recovery, nor anything else for that matter.
    Your advice and guidance to others is dangerous ,you are the exact reason why certain people should not use steroids ..

Thread Information