alberthoffman97 is offline New Member

Can someone comment on the legitimacy of this TEST CYP please

I've already started a cycle and didn't do my homework. I got it from a trusted friend and assumed it was legit. Which I still think it is. I've gained 15lbs in 4 wks of use and I feel great. I'm not using any other supplements besides a whey isolate and a cassein. Here's a pic. Let me know what you think bros.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Can someone comment on the legitimacy of this TEST CYP please-img_20121226_073937.jpg   Can someone comment on the legitimacy of this TEST CYP please-img_20121226_074416.jpg   Can someone comment on the legitimacy of this TEST CYP please-img_20121226_074406.jpg  

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Quote Originally Posted by alberthoffman97
    I've already started a cycle and didn't do my homework. I got it from a trusted friend and assumed it was legit. Which I still think it is. I've gained 15lbs in 4 wks of use and I feel great. I'm not using any other supplements besides a whey isolate and a cassein. Here's a pic. Let me know what you think bros.
    If you are already running it, ad it works, it is gtg!

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think you've answered your own question OP.

alberthoffman97 is offline New Member
    Guys I've just heard some shady feedback about this particular manufacturer as I'm sure u have too. The potential for some under dosed gear is moderate at best. What I'm asking is if someone can give me a definite gtg just by looking at the pics. As I said this is my first cycle. Im thinking even if it was under dosed I'd still see some favorable results. I'm looking for some piece of mind. This stuff isn't cheap and I'd like to know what I have is high quality or not. Thanks for your time

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by alberthoffman97
    Guys I've just heard some shady feedback about this particular manufacturer as I'm sure u have too. The potential for some under dosed gear is moderate at best. What I'm asking is if someone can give me a definite gtg just by looking at the pics. As I said this is my first cycle. Im thinking even if it was under dosed I'd still see some favorable results. I'm looking for some piece of mind. This stuff isn't cheap and I'd like to know what I have is high quality or not. Thanks for your time
    I can't see the picture properly is it British dragon?
    Red shiny label white dragon on it?

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Ok it's loaded

That company went out of business 2007/8 I think as it was one of the most faked brands out there.

Doesn't mean it's crap gear though.
    As you said it's working its just made by a ugl that's all.

Your gtg mate don't worry

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Its stuff i would never use. Most of tjere stuff has gear in it, bit ussually not whats on the label. Most of there stuff tested as test no matter what the vail was
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Its stuff i would never use. Most of tjere stuff has gear in it, bit ussually not whats on the label. Most of there stuff tested as test no matter what the vail was
    Maybe that's why I got good gains from there EQ

Thread Information