GhostOfRome is offline Junior Member

Coming off and seeing a doctor, advice appreciated.

Hello all long story short, have been running 500mg Test E a week for 5 months straight. All is well, blood tests are great. Have enjoyed my time on. I had low Test to begin with before cycle and now I am in a good place and used the test as I wanted to help me recomp my body. My question is pretty basic and simple. I want to come off here in about 2 months. My goal is to hopefully get my natural levels back and just stay off for good. So far I naturally lost 85 lbs and then within the 5 months on recomped and got down to 14.5% bf i'm very happy with all of this. I have realistic goals and I used the Test to be healthier. It has helped me achieve this. Now what I need from you guys is, what or how or who can I go see to be open and honest about this and try to get some serious help so I can try to see if my test will go back to normal above 300s. If under 300s theres no reason to not be on. I'll end up being on in 10 years anyways. However if I can somehow get them back to around 400 (better than what I had before) then well thats AWESOME! Anyone got any ways to do this? Any helpful advice. I tried my one doctor, he was no help. I tried the VA, he couldn't do anything for me. Referred me to a guy who wanted me to pay cash up front who spoke very very broken spanglish. SO...yep, im from ohio btw if that matters. I just want to be normal is all. Thanks again for your help!

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    You have been shut down for awhile.. Stop now and run a very aggressive PCT and get blood work done and see where you stand. You might not recover and have to be on Trt. You never should have started anything with the stats you have listed, diet and cardio should have been #1 not jumping on a cycle for 5 months.

Quote Originally Posted by GymHero View Post
    You have been shut down for awhile.. Stop now and run a very aggressive PCT and get blood work done and see where you stand. You might not recover and have to be on Trt. You never should have started anything with the stats you have listed, diet and cardio should have been #1 not jumping on a cycle for 5 months.
    yeah you're right bro considering it's lowered my cholesterol, triglyceride levels, my blood pressure is down, my heart rate is down. My body fat % is down, my anxiety is down, my energy levels are up, my blood sugar levels are down. Next answer please. Lastly I have been in shape before, if you didn't see by the VA I was in the military. Life hits you sometimes.

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfRome View Post
    yeah you're right bro considering it's lowered my cholesterol, triglyceride levels, my blood pressure is down, my heart rate is down. My body fat % is down, my anxiety is down, my energy levels are up, my blood sugar levels are down. Next answer please. Lastly I have been in shape before, if you didn't see by the VA I was in the military. Life hits you sometimes.
    I am right. Only one like yourself with no knowledge would run a cycle with such a high bf% for more than half a year lmao! I'l remember you when you come back and start a thread about how you can't get a hard on unless you are on test.

Quote Originally Posted by GymHero View Post
    I am right. Only one like yourself with no knowledge would run a cycle with such a high bf% for more than half a year lmao! I'l remember you when you come back and start a thread about how you can't get a hard on unless you are on test.
    It's funny how you assume that I have no knowledge, where do you get off thinking I have no knowledge on it. I started off at 18-19% bf. Yeah it's a little high but I think it's down right appalling that people believe you have to be pretty much 7% bf to cycle. If that was the case why even cycle in the first place. 14.5% is a VERY HEALTHY BF% 7 is not. 18% is STILL NORMAL BF. The more you speak the less you prove anything other than arrogance and trolling. Maybe I will come back and say I can't get a hard on, guess what? I had a hard time getting it up before anyways. Again I know how to diet obviously, I know how to train obviously. I lost 85 lbs on my own. Btw with no scientific studies conducted about long term effects your thoughts on a 12 week cycle vs a 6 month cycle is just as much up in the air as mine is. Some actually believe and I agree with them that longer cycles less times is better on the endocrine system than 12 week-16 week ones over and over, where your body has to naturally start its own production back up. Thanks for the input but obviously you don't understand my situation and theres a reason why there is ass in assumption. Next time just ask for some details and i would be happy to solidify my reasonings. Please refrain from posting in my thread m8.

Anyone else like to share what or how I should say to the doctors etc? Would love to hear from some other members of the boards who have great knowledge on this stuff

Fllifter is offline Associate Member
    Were you using hcg during you cycle ?

Hes actually right. New studies show anything under 14% bf is UNHEALTHY. I for one started test at like 31% bf and it worked wonders on my life.

So to answer this post - I would be honest with your DR - but dont expect your test to be up that high naturally ..... but in any case just be honest. And good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Fllifter View Post
    Were you using hcg during you cycle ?
    That I wasn't, I was told I didn't need it. However I have some on the way. I talk to lots of competitive PLers, here in central Ohio. They said there was no real need. I would say meh I think there is some. So I went ahead and placed an order. I just like to get some advice here, because it seems more realistic. I'm not a druggie and MOST of the guys around me are abusers and not users. Again I used it I got what I needed, I want help trying to see if maybe my lifestyle before was the reasoning for such low T and to try and come off. I want a doctor though to help with it. I want pharma grade stuff. I don't want to be guessing with trying to stabalize my natural levels for life through research chems or over the internet. Make sense?

To digital thats awesome brother, i'm glad things are doing well for you! Keep it up bro!

Low T can be from a slew of factors. From genetics, to diet, to depression ..... and I would also recommend HCG .

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalGorilla View Post
    Low T can be from a slew of factors. From genetics, to diet, to depression ..... and I would also recommend HCG.
    well I always knew something was up I always carried fat all my life even though i was very active. Very little body hair, low pitched voice, gynecomestia. I actually had surgery in august to remove the glands. Went to a urologist he said the same thing that something was up. I might have jumped on too fast before getting it all checked out however I had a legit supplier domestically and very cheap I couldn't pass up the deal. If worst comes to worst i'll just go onto TRT i'm almost 26. In 4 years it can only be worse. Yes I do understand the usage of HCG . Im actually waiting for the TRT clinic from this site to open in Ohio so I can go visit there if things get bad
    Last edited by GhostOfRome; 03-08-2013 at 02:10 PM.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Hello ghostofrome IMO I'm not gonna blast you for doing what you have it seems pretty pointless and you do seem educated enough to realise it wasn't the best idea but......

I would do an aggressive pct something like nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20/20 clomid 100/50/50/50/50/50

I would look up what you can eat to increase testosterone I know I've read somewhere that specific foods can help in this.

I would start taking some good supplements such as a multivitamin ,B12,C etc

There's a thread on here about such a dilemma I will try and find it because it states it is possible to get your natty test levels back even after a year cycle (obviously person dependent) but at 25-26 y/o I think you could be ok. It's good news your blood work is good hopefully that will stand you in good stead.

Keep us posted good luck!

Hey thanks bigs for the input and thanks for the charts, I have both nolva and clomid on hand at all times. However how was it not the best idea? Could my levels never come back? Sure, could yours or someone elses who does a 10 week cycle not come back? Absolutely. There is no evidence at all that either is the right or wrong way to do it. Pros do not come off, do I believe being on 5+ years your chances of coming back are slim to none? Absolutely. However let's be real 5 months isn't 5 years. Besides I find it ironic IMHO that users can inject bovine steriods and other tier AAS and sugest being on for 5 months of synthetic test to be absurd when quite frankly I have no desire to ever go outside of the use of Test and or maybe a cutter like anavar . That's what I find funny about steriod users the most. I wouldn't dream of going outside those two compounds. Again i'm not hating on Tren users and other AAS. We all here are a team and together we should bond and stick together to help one another. It's an individual thing but a team atmosphere. If you guys are telling me that sticking yourself for 5 months of test alone that it might never send my test back to normal production then well I would have to agree that AAS are MORE dangerous than any other illicit drug. HAHAHAHAHA.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv View Post
    I would do an aggressive pct something like nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20/20 clomid 100/50/50/50/50/50
    I would go even higher than that. I will be in the same boat in a few months. But, I am not on that much test for a few months in between bigger cycles.

Whenever you try to come off: run that PCT or higher, concentrate on big lifts, eat a solid diet. Blast HCG for a few weeks during the PCT also. But, I'm not 100% on the HCG. But, I am planning to run it in hope of reviving my natural test production.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >

I would go even higher than that. I will be in the same boat in a few months. But, I am not on that much test for a few months in between bigger cycles.

Whenever you try to come off: run that PCT or higher, concentrate on big lifts, eat a solid diet. Blast HCG for a few weeks during the PCT also. But, I'm not 100% on the HCG. But, I am planning to run it in hope of reviving my natural test production.
    I wouldn't put the doses higher especially clomid as higher dosages come with sides such as vision trouble. Personally I would lengthen the pct from 4-6 weeks. There is a letrozole protocol on here I'm looking for that would help but can't find it yet

Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfRome
    Hey thanks bigs for the input and thanks for the charts, I have both nolva and clomid on hand at all times. However how was it not the best idea? Could my levels never come back? Sure, could yours or someone elses who does a 10 week cycle not come back? Absolutely. There is no evidence at all that either is the right or wrong way to do it. Pros do not come off, do I believe being on 5+ years your chances of coming back are slim to none? Absolutely. However let's be real 5 months isn't 5 years. Besides I find it ironic IMHO that users can inject bovine steriods and other tier AAS and sugest being on for 5 months of synthetic test to be absurd when quite frankly I have no desire to ever go outside of the use of Test and or maybe a cutter like anavar. That's what I find funny about steriod users the most. I wouldn't dream of going outside those two compounds. Again i'm not hating on Tren users and other AAS. We all here are a team and together we should bond and stick together to help one another. It's an individual thing but a team atmosphere. If you guys are telling me that sticking yourself for 5 months of test alone that it might never send my test back to normal production then well I would have to agree that AAS are MORE dangerous than any other illicit drug. HAHAHAHAHA.
    I agree 100% with your theory but IMO it wasn't the best idea because your self prescribing a synthetic test which will shit down your natural test for 5 months. Now you might be lucky and get your levels back up but then again maybe not it is a risk you, me and every steroid user takes but the point is RISK and by keeping your natural test production shut down for longer you increase the RISK of future problems

You referred to the pros staying on but I think that is a cop out for your abuse IMO
    Are you a pro?
    Are you on your way to becoming a Pro?

NO you took test to help with your body, anxiety or whatever. I'm nit trying to start an argument at all I said I wasn't gonna have a go but IMO staying on for 5 months is not the best idea

This is a friendly debate ghost and I do hope you end up ok I only offer my opinion and advice fir what little it is worth. There are much more educated guys on here who know much more about this subject due to personal experience, I myself haven't and wouldn't do 500mgs of test a week for 5 months but that's just me

Swole33 is offline Junior Member
    take one shot of triptorelin . http://www.ergo-log.com/triptorelin.html and use nolva for 3 months at 20mg http://www.ergo-log.com/nolvabest.html .. and have proviron on hand for when you need to f$ck lol .. all good

AnabolicDoc is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agree with the triptorelin. I don't see how a dose that low (100mcg) can hurt even if it doesn't work. But I am no expert on this subject and I think you should continue to do your own research and make your own decision. Also, I recently found out triptorelin acetate is available by prescription as I thought that only the pamoate salt was available.

Thread Information