Thread: DNP + Accutane

Perseverance1 is offline Banned

DNP + Accutane

Someone on here said not to take both at the same time a few weeks ago, I'm curious who said it and why, as I'm taking DNP now and would like to start Accutane as soon as I can.

Anyone know why?

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    i wouldnt take DNp . its bad and really have horrible sides. i tried it twice and you feel like death
    you can lose the fat with diet and maybe some help from t3 and clenbuterol ... dnp is horrible...even pros wont touch it

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    i wouldnt take DNp . its bad and really have horrible sides. i tried it twice and you feel like death
    you can lose the fat with diet and maybe some help from t3 and clenbuterol ... dnp is horrible...even pros wont touch it
    Your havin a laugh ent ya
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

you can lose the fat with diet and maybe some help from t3 and clenbuterol... dnp is horrible...even pros wont touch it
    I'm already on it...3 full days and I've lost 5 pounds. The sides really blow though.

I woke up today with BP 108/82 HR 109 and body temp 98.2

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I wouldn't take a poison like that, say goodbye to your muscle tissue while you microwave your insides. There is a lot of compounds out there what wont kill you or cause serious damage to you what will do the job as good and what's wrong with hard work anyway.

jeez

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ^^^LOL. True, and "yes" mild to moderate poisoning via mitochondrial uncoupling works, but the bad news is...those losses (the initial 5lbs of water) and your imminent fat losses are temporal, since DNP doesn't participate in the Negative Feedback Loop.

Please read my sigs on Drugs & Poisons, and DNP for more info.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I wouldn't take a poison like that, say goodbye to your muscle tissue while you microwave your insides. There is a lot of compounds out there what wont kill you or cause serious damage to you what will do the job as good and what's wrong with hard work anyway.

jeez
    You're telling me that DNP eats away muscle tissue? Now, are actually trying to get me to believe that or were you just telling me for shits and giggles?

Also, LOL @ your "hard work" comment considering 90%+ of the people on these forums start taking gear enforce they hit their genetic limit (unless of course this forum happens to house the worlds most genetically inferior people). Please, continue to be a hypocrit lol.

But hey, on a more serious note, thanks for coming into my thread and answering my question. Mods like you really set the bar high for the rest of us. Appreciate the insight.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Playing with fire......

Is using that poison really worth the TEMPORARY results...

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Your havin a laugh ent ya
    i know couple of IFBB pro's who are actually neighbors and family friends and both said they never touch it. soooo yep

Quote Originally Posted by auswest View Post
    Playing with fire......

Is using that poison really worth the TEMPORARY results...
    Of course it's worth it, also...I already just about killed myself today (been cutting carbs to see what going hypoglycemic would be like) and now that I've experienced that I'm eat triple the carbs I was and feeling great.

Okay, that's a lie....still feel like shit but compared to how I felt when I almost died I'm feeling awesome lol. Currently on day 4, second day of 500mg (not going higher). Went from 202-197 so far. Interested to see what tomorrow brings.

i know couple of IFBB pro's who are actually neighbors and family friends and both said they never touch it. soooo yep
    I know a couple mr Olympias who are neighbors and family friends and they swear by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Perseverance1 View Post
    I know a couple mr Olympias who are neighbors and family friends and they swear by it.
    alright bro, i wasnt making fun
    all i did is give my opinion. be safe

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    To amswer your original question, I wouldn't use dnp and accutane together due to how much accutane dries you out and dehydrates. I can't imagine how bad it would be with dnp. So since dnp is o ly used for a short time, why not just wait it out?

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    To amswer your original question, I wouldn't use dnp and accutane together due to how much accutane dries you out and dehydrates. I can't imagine how bad it would be with dnp. So since dnp is o ly used for a short time, why not just wait it out?
    Yeah it's not a huge deal, but I'll likely be using DNP for a total of 20-25 days. Most of it will be low dose though since the sides aren't bad at 250mg. Honestly though it really just depends on where my bf is at on day 10 of 500mg. Also, it depends on how I feel....since this shit really sucks lol.

Thanks for answering my question though, no way I would want to dry myself out while on DNP...I already drink 2-2.5 gallons of water a day and I'm dehydrated as shit half the time.

alright bro, i wasnt making fun
    all i did is give my opinion. be safe
    I get that...but please read my OP and then explain to me where I asked for peoples opinion on DNP use. I already know 99% of this forum is against
    DNP lol.

you can get glycerol and drink alot of V8 juice... it should help keep you hydrated .

Thread Information