Like Tree6Likes

Thread: $hit Genes - How To Fix This??? Quit???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dinogoesrawr

See above and my previous threads as I've outlined this many times already (infact I even have a screenshot up for the diet somewhere).
    If I were using that diet, I would be bulking around 1.5lbs/ 2-weeks, judging by my TDEE, and I'm 114kg, 6'4". There is no reason you're not gaining unless you've miscalculated, or you're very active outside the gym/everyday life.

What were you're previous cycles? Did you pct? Have you had bloodwork done? If you've not recovered, then the hormonal issues could be causing the slowing of gains.

What's your TDEE?
    Last edited by krugerr; 06-08-2013 at 11:57 AM.

dinogoesrawr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    If I were using that diet, I would be bulking around 1.5lbs/ 2-weeks, judging by my TDEE, and I'm 114kg, 6'4". There is no reason you're not gaining unless you've miscalculated, or you're very active outside the gym/everyday life.

What were you're previous cycles? Did you pct? Have you had bloodwork done? If you've not recovered, then the hormonal issues could be causing the slowing of gains.

What's your TDEE?
    I gained weight sure - thats how I got to 85. But everything stopped and I'm even loosing weight even though I'm eating the same/more. I uploaded myfitnesspal screenshots so I dont think I calculated it wrong. I measure everything I eat.
    Idk what TDEE is.
    Bloodwork? Like test levels? No.

Cycle 1 = test cyp + prop
    Cycle 2 = mix of 4 substances (waiting for the exact names but one included tren )
    I did HCG and tamoxifen PCT after (I'm on tamoxifen atm as my previous cycle is finished).

I gained weight sure - thats how I got to 85. But everything stopped and I'm even loosing weight even though I'm eating the same/more. I uploaded myfitnesspal screenshots so I dont think I calculated it wrong. I measure everything I eat.
    Idk what TDEE is.

Cycle 2 = mix of 4 substances (waiting for the exact names but one included tren )
    I did HCG and tamoxifen PCT after (I'm on tamoxifen atm as my previous cycle is finished).
    Do you did a cycle without even knowing what you were taking, or what doses. How many cycles have you done, and in what time frame?
    I would suggest getting blood work ASAP.

TDEE is explained in the nutrition section as a sticky, and how to calculate it.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    Do you did a cycle without even knowing what you were taking, or what doses. How many cycles have you done, and in what time frame?
    I would suggest getting blood work ASAP.

TDEE is explained in the nutrition section as a sticky, and how to calculate it.
    Hey bud, I agree and wonder. So calm down and start from the beginning. You need to list your cycles. Time frames and mg's , frequency of in injections , length of time of cycle. It is strange you don't know what you have injected but lets refrain from getting on your a$$ and get down to the science of it all. I also would like to see Pictures so I could tell what's your look. I'm having trouble grasping why your not gaining. I an a hard gainer myself, but I can do it.
    So start out and tell us the complete story please. Get more detailed. ...crazy mike

How long has this no gain been going on, please. ...cm

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dinogoesrawr View Post
    Idk what TDEE is.

Cycle 2 = mix of 4 substances (waiting for the exact names but one included tren)
    Bro, what? This is flat out stupid. Who are you waiting on this info from and why have you been waiting? When do you plan on knowing? I'm baffled by your ignorance.
    Java Man likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JWP806 View Post
    Bro, what? This is flat out stupid. Who are you waiting on this info from and why have you been waiting? When do you plan on knowing? I'm baffled by your ignorance.
    OP we are all a bit baffled with your post, if I can say. But please as I said Lets get on to your question and our questions so we can see what's up. I will ask also were these roids, I mean were they real steroids or the Steroid alternative that are sold from our sponsor or someone else.
    Now there is no, almost no stupid questions so please give us the info so we can answer you. ...crazy mike

pitchindude is offline Associate Member
    Not a bright idea. No need for a mix of 4 substances. And it's likely safe to say that you are not yet ready for tren.

Quote Originally Posted by pitchindude

Not a bright idea. No need for a mix of 4 substances. And it's likely safe to say that you are not yet ready for tren.
    4 compounds 'could' possibly be justified, but not if you have no idea what you're taking. That's just plain ignorance.

pitchindude is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr

4 compounds 'could' possibly be justified, but not if you have no idea what you're taking. That's just plain ignorance.
    I agree, I was speaking specially to his situation. 4 compounds, one of which being tren , for a second cycle, given the general tone of his posts, seems like a bad idea.

I just checked and my PM went to the wrong person, my mistake, but I've been trying to help. Also crap on you knew what you were taking and it written somewhere else. You mean you don't remember, Test, Tren , Masteron , Dbol , tbol, Anavar , Winstrol . Also you don't remember your mgs Ed or EOD, or WK, as was asked waiting for what info. You clearly don't know what the hell you say from one posy to another and have wasted my time. When someone is coming back to you, one post after another, you could be courteous enough to tell me later. I was looking at the green dot by you name and it said you were online, SO YOU DOD NOT LOG OFF. Remember the dot tell when you log off and when you're on.
    You still didn't answer the common question.
    Cycle, time, compounds, long esters and or shot esters, frequency and dosage (mgs).
    How many cycles length of time 8-10-12 weeks how long total have you been training. ?????? ...c mike
    Oh so you also just walked off without logging, took a walk while I'm sitting here with my thumb up my ass trying to answer you. Grow up, learn some manners, learn some courteous etiquette, be a man and own up to your misguided unintelligent cycle. If it was a so called cycle. Sorry you are rude KID.
    Last edited by crazy mike; 06-08-2013 at 03:58 PM.

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    This is where crazy mike, get's a little CRAZY !!!. You're rude dino-kiddy. Your ignorance prevails you. I tried to be nice. I PM'ed you and asked you to come back and not be embarrassed, I am trying to be what this forum wants from us and that's to be of help not to bash etc... so what do you do, you rudely ignore me. Now I will control myself and wish you the best and hope that someone has more patience then me and has the answer. Other tan that STOP steroids your body and mind are not ready. ...still crazy mike
    OP, please now, I would like to have you understand what's going on. Now people are just going to give you sh!t if you don't answer my questions and other people's Q's. Don't be embarrassed if that's the case. Just give us a run down so you really don't come off as stupid. I'm giving you my time, give me input if you want an intelligent answer. ...crazy mike
    I just checked and my PM went to the wrong person, my mistake, but I've been trying to help. Also crap on you knew what you were taking and it written somewhere else. You mean you don't remember, Test, Tren , Masteron , Dbol , tbol, Anavar , Winstrol . Also you don't remember your mgs Ed or EOD, or WK, as was asked waiting for what info. You clearly don't know what the hell you say from one posy to another and have wasted my time. When someone is coming back to you, one post after another, you could be courteous enough to tell me later. I was looking at the green dot by you name and it said you were online, SO YOU DOD NOT LOG OFF. Remember the dot tell when you log off and when you're on.
    You still didn't answer the common question.
    Cycle, time, compounds, long esters and or shot esters, frequency and dosage (mgs).
    How many cycles length of time 8-10-12 weeks how long total have you been training. ?????? ...c mike
    Oh so you also just walked off without logging, took a walk while I'm sitting here with my thumb up my ass trying to answer you. Grow up, learn some manners, learn some courteous etiquette, be a man and own up to your misguided unintelligent cycle. If it was a so called cycle. Sorry you are rude KID.
    Haha Crazy Mike is out to eff your shit up!

Quote Originally Posted by JWP806 View Post
    Haha Crazy Mike is out to eff your shit up!
    Ok, cool now, cool I tell myself. I guess I'm done. BUT I say just That's what I say now ! ...crazy , crazy mike

I just can't get no respect and I'm the "oldest juicer on the forum"
    JWP806 likes this.

Thread Information