Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28333435363738
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1490
Like Tree333Likes

Thread: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

jolter604 is online now Productive Member
    Man u are lost Google mixing hcg steroids .

Pretty much I add 1ml or 1 cc.
    Or 2 for 10,000 iu
    The if u have 5000iu u dividethe iu by 100 for 1 cc or 200 for 2 cc.

So 1 cc and 5000 iu would be
    500iu per 1/10th cc
    Or 250iu per 10th if u use 2cc

andrea311 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
    Man u are lost Google mixing hcg steroids .

Pretty much I add 1ml or 1 cc.
    Or 2 for 10,000 iu
    The if u have 5000iu u dividethe iu by 100 for 1 cc or 200 for 2 cc.

So 1 cc and 5000 iu would be
    500iu per 1/10th cc
    Or 250iu per 10th if u use 2cc
    No man, I think you are lost lol
    Did you even understand what my question was? I was not asking for directions/doses to mix hcg.

Plus, that way is way too concentrated. I’d rather mix 5CC in a 5,000 unit vial.
    Last edited by andrea311; 01-28-2020 at 03:04 PM.

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    IMO you can share the name but not that I am the last word , but HCG is pretty easy to find right from the foreign manufacturer . I and many members have been buying HCG from the same place and the guy even has a FACEBOOK page ..... From my experience the water that comes with the HCG I have bought in the past has had a 10ml vial of sterile water with it that i trash and use Bac water because it stays good longer and you can save money by reconstituting 10,000 iu's and use daily and not worry about going bad .............

Since I am just an old member I will let one of the knowledgeable members help you with finding the site . Good luck and remember the old Tim McGraw song :" Humble and Kind " if you do there are more assets and wise old dogs on this forum that will be willing to assist you but you come around here and get all cocky and guys will let you trip all over your own dick and learn things the hard way as you mentioned when humility will save you a bunch of $$$$$

I got a joke for you to ponder :
    There are these 2 bulls sitting on a hill looking out over a pasture full of cows ; the young bull all excited looks up to the old bull just gazing at the pasture all calm and says "HEY WHY DON'T WE RUN DOWN THE HILL AND SCREW ONE OF THOSE COWS ! " . The old bull casually looks over at the young bull and says " Why don't we walk down the hill and screw them all ? "

When this makes sense in life ; to you and your journey through navigating this form and your quest for knowledge in the world to healthy living you will have matured greatly .

PS : guidelines for reconstitution of 5000 iu's & 10,000 iu's is a sticky in the TRT section

andrea311 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    IMO you can share the name but not that I am the last word , but HCG is pretty easy to find right from the foreign manufacturer . I and many members have been buying HCG from the same place and the guy even has a FACEBOOK page ..... From my experience the water that comes with the HCG I have bought in the past has had a 10ml vial of sterile water with it that i trash and use Bac water because it stays good longer and you can save money by reconstituting 10,000 iu's and use daily and not worry about going bad .............

Since I am just an old member I will let one of the knowledgeable members help you with finding the site . Good luck and remember the old Tim McGraw song :" Humble and Kind " if you do there are more assets and wise old dogs on this forum that will be willing to assist you but you come around here and get all cocky and guys will let you trip all over your own dick and learn things the hard way as you mentioned when humility will save you a bunch of $$$$$

I got a joke for you to ponder :
    There are these 2 bulls sitting on a hill looking out over a pasture full of cows ; the young bull all excited looks up to the old bull just gazing at the pasture all calm and says "HEY WHY DON'T WE RUN DOWN THE HILL AND SCREW ONE OF THOSE COWS ! " . The old bull casually looks over at the young bull and says " Why don't we walk down the hill and screw them all ? "

When this makes sense in life ; to you and your journey through navigating this form and your quest for knowledge in the world to healthy living you will have matured greatly .

PS : guidelines for reconstitution of 5000 iu's & 10,000 iu's is a sticky in the TRT section
    Thank you so much for your reply and for your help. But I'm a bit confused man. When did I get "all cocky"? Trust me, I'm "kind and humble" to whom is kind and humble to me. (You can see my previous comments ever since I joined this forum, ALWAYS humble and eager to listen to the "old guys" and learn.) Seems fair right? But if someone tells me "man you're lost" without even bothering to try and understand what I was asking, well that doesn't seem kind and humble to me I might be wrong though. That's just my opinion.

As for the guidelines for reconstitution: This is the thread I'm referring to. https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...njections.html
    And it says 5 CC's of bacteriostatic water into a 5,000 unit vial. So you're saying these guidelines are wrong?

The brand: it's Mactr**in. But it doesn't say whether it's sterile or bacteriostatic water. So I guess it's just sterile water? That was my doubt...

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by andrea311 View Post
    Thank you so much for your reply and for your help. But I'm a bit confused man. When did I get "all cocky"? Trust me, I'm "kind and humble" to whom is kind and humble to me. (You can see my previous comments ever since I joined this forum, ALWAYS humble and eager to listen to the "old guys" and learn.) Seems fair right? But if someone tells me "man you're lost" without even bothering to try and understand what I was asking, well that doesn't seem kind and humble to me I might be wrong though. That's just my opinion.

As for the guidelines for reconstitution: This is the thread I'm referring to. https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...njections.html
    And it says 5 CC's of bacteriostatic water into a 5,000 unit vial. So you're saying these guidelines are wrong?

The brand: it's Mactr**in. But it doesn't say whether it's sterile or bacteriostatic water. So I guess it's just sterile water? That was my doubt...
    I would say that is correct for reconstitution but I have never purchased that small of an amount at one time cost is near the same at the old 123BUYHCG (new name now same site or same guy selling) [he has a Facebook page and advertises HCG Diet] for 5000iu's or 10,000iu's . I am thinking I always buy Keruig and in 10,000iu's for $45.00 + shipping so I buy 4 at a time and keep as powder in the fridge until I am out and I take daily or EOD 365 a year . @ 1 tic on a 1ml syringe .
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 01-29-2020 at 07:23 AM.
    andrea311 likes this.

nathanryan89 is offline New Member
    Wow this is amazing information. Thanks

AwareXx is offline New Member
    What a great thread this is, I am a silent reader of this forum and I can say how active the community here. Cheers!

Ectomorph71 is offline New Member
    Wow. That is absolutely the gospel for base knowledge ! Easy to read and understand. Excellent reference. Thank you !
    Chark and BuzzardMarinePumper like this.

SilverBack G's is offline New Member
    Wow ! Extremely helpful thankyou for putting so much effort into this post. extremely well done and gave me a lot to think about.

PJH111 is offline New Member
    Wow this is awesome! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this.

Just to clarify, the items needed for first cycle would be Arimidex and hcg along with the steroid itself and that’s it? Along with a proper pct

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28333435363738

Thread Information