Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    pkgr33n is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    5

    Question Albuterol with Caffiene & Albuterol dosage/cycle?

    Hey all, I been browsing this forum for awhile, and thought i'd post when I really needed some questions answered, so here I am

    I'm going to be running some albuterol for my cut, and was wanting to know if anyone had any info with it being stacked with caffiene? I heard its effects are increased by caffiene eg 200mg of caffiene a day?

    In regards to the dosage I will start out at 4mg a day and move up throughout the 14 days so 4, 4, 8, 8, 12, 12, 12, 16, 16, 16. Rest of the days 16-24mcg depending on the sides etc.

    How do the dosages look?

    As for the cycle. I will be doing 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off to give the receptors a chance to recover and maximise effects, and I will start out with 4mcg again (Or should I start with higher?

    I'd really like to hear even if you have not taken albuterol and just heard of things, every little bit helps

  2. #2
    jsam's Avatar
    jsam is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    100

  3. #3
    pkgr33n is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    5
    Thank you, that was a really good read

    Any other people got any more insights ?

  4. #4
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    You really dont want to have a set dosing schedule. You have to use this compound by feel. Scheduled dosage increases are not the best way to go in my opinion. I also recommend using ketotifen and running it straight as opposed to 2 on 2 off, that's just my personal experience. It seems to work better for me that way as far as overall fat loss. As far as caffeine I couldnt say but I always get that much with my coffee so I in fact have always run it with caffeine I suppose.

  5. #5
    pkgr33n is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    You really dont want to have a set dosing schedule. You have to use this compound by feel. Scheduled dosage increases are not the best way to go in my opinion. I also recommend using ketotifen and running it straight as opposed to 2 on 2 off, that's just my personal experience. It seems to work better for me that way as far as overall fat loss. As far as caffeine I couldnt say but I always get that much with my coffee so I in fact have always run it with caffeine I suppose.
    Thanks for the info man, and I read your other thread, was very informative. Good job on that one Also I completely agree, I will go by feel, I guess those are the rough guidelines lol. When you mean go by feel, what kind of feels do you rekon would mean decreasing the dose next day etc? Also did you ever ramp down the drug like clen , or is it fine to stop at 18cg etc, and then next cycle ramp it up.

    Yeah I spose it would be better running with ketotifen, but I may find it hard 2 source some ketotifen, also ketotifen has a few mild sides. So if I can avoid I probably will. I'm assuming it wont make 2 much diff eg running 2 weeks on 2 weeks on vs 4weeks on 2weeks off etc in the long term?

  6. #6
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by pkgr33n View Post
    Thanks for the info man, and I read your other thread, was very informative. Good job on that one Also I completely agree, I will go by feel, I guess those are the rough guidelines lol. When you mean go by feel, what kind of feels do you rekon would mean decreasing the dose next day etc? Also did you ever ramp down the drug like clen , or is it fine to stop at 18cg etc, and then next cycle ramp it up.

    Yeah I spose it would be better running with ketotifen, but I may find it hard 2 source some ketotifen, also ketotifen has a few mild sides. So if I can avoid I probably will. I'm assuming it wont make 2 much diff eg running 2 weeks on 2 weeks on vs 4weeks on 2weeks off etc in the long term?
    I dont ramp down , ever. Keto can be had from arr on the cheap, its under $20 but 2 on 2 off does work so that is personal choice man. I really was referring to upping the dose when I said go by feel. I just stick with a dose as long as its working and when I have a day where I feel like It isnt having the same effect THEN Ill make an increase in my dosage. That way Im maximizing the benefit and not unnecessarily upping dose. With a substance like albut all you do by upping necessarily is increasing tolerance when you dont have to.
    One more note, ets say you start albut and find in week one that 12mg/day is your "sweet spot". After your 2 week break dont start back over at 6mg/day - start right at 12mg/day.
    Those are my thoughts & TY for the kind words.

  7. #7
    pkgr33n is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I dont ramp down , ever. Keto can be had from arr on the cheap, its under $20 but 2 on 2 off does work so that is personal choice man. I really was referring to upping the dose when I said go by feel. I just stick with a dose as long as its working and when I have a day where I feel like It isnt having the same effect THEN Ill make an increase in my dosage. That way Im maximizing the benefit and not unnecessarily upping dose. With a substance like albut all you do by upping necessarily is increasing tolerance when you dont have to.
    One more note, ets say you start albut and find in week one that 12mg/day is your "sweet spot". After your 2 week break dont start back over at 6mg/day - start right at 12mg/day.
    Those are my thoughts & TY for the kind words.
    Ohk thanks again for all the help. I think i'm ready to take on my first cycle of albuterol

  8. #8
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by pkgr33n View Post
    Ohk thanks again for all the help. I think i'm ready to take on my first cycle of albuterol
    Good deal. Albut is a great aid but you have to still do the footwork. Dont let it start to make you lazy. Some people start to lean on its effects and cheat a tad, maximize its use for all its worth.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •