Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: Need your advice

PRODIJ is offline Junior Member

Need your advice

So background

I recently turned 23. Started on 500 test e weekly.
    84kgs at the moment
    Armidex 0.25 EOD
    Hcg 500ui a week

Up to week 4 no real strength gains ir significant weight gain. On week 4 front loaded deca 600mgs for two weeks. So basically on week seven 500 test e, 300 deca weekly

Up 4kgs on the scale but really no dramátic strength gains as friends of mine cycling.

I get more than 10 hours of sleep a day. Plenty plenty of food, I really dont count calories or macros since I know i am eating way overboard. Just roughly count protein grams. Which usually equate 300grams of protein.
    Between eggs, 300g salmón 3 tomes a day, burgers, milk and basically eat whatever the fu i feel or want including pizzas etc.

Trainning is covered by a pro I train with but with the amount of drugs and food i am eating cant find why I am not growing at the rate guys who started their cycles at the same time as me are growing faster.

Only drástic difference is they do not use AI. Could it be 0.25 is killing all my estro?
    I cant have bloods at the moment because some problem with my "médic plan" blood by independent request are stupid expensive in my country.

I alos switched to same lab as them just yo sort out a possible fake gear. Althougt i dont think gear is the problem.

We all start pushing incline dumbell chest at 32.5kgs i am still the same they are week 7 pushing the 42.5 kgs while i am stuck.

Any help full info or advice is greatly apreciated. Please if You are only intendding to bash given my cycling age or knowledge just save your time and dont reply. Just trying to figure out what to do.
    And lastly english is not my first language so scuse my grammar.
    Last edited by PRODIJ; 08-25-2014 at 01:51 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    With your age and experience I would think your not eating correctly or training right to stimulate growth. Just looking over your previous threads and looking at the pictures you posted tells me your not ready for steroids and they will serve zero purpose if you haven't built a base or understand nutrition.

please urgent advice

Am I too fat to cycle!! (pics)

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    With your age and experience I would think your not eating correctly or training right to stimulate growth. Just looking over your previous threads and looking at the pictures you posted tells me your not ready for steroids and they will serve zero purpose if you haven't built a base or understand nutrition.

please urgent advice

Am I too fat to cycle!! (pics)

Thosw photos really dont do me favor. i am not that fat nor small. Will Update. So what just I do drop gear?

Cant seem to find whats wrong

I just cant have bloods to check my test or E2 levels. Nutrition is way more than on point 300grams plus protein. Carbs till feel like puking. I really doubt thats the problem. Can post sample diet. I am trying my best to figuré out whats wrong. i am still growing putting small amount of strength and weight in some exercices but just not as if i was on roíds almost as natural trainning

Lastly is that You in the avi? Holy ****

How about dropping ai for a copule weeks, have nolva or letro in hand if gyno symptoms appear.
    Last edited by PRODIJ; 08-25-2014 at 02:08 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by PRODIJ View Post
    Thosw photos really dont do me favor. i am not that fat nor small. Will Update. So what just I do drop gear?

Cant seem to find whats wrong

I just cant have bloods to check my test or E2 levels. Nutrition is way more than on point 300grams plus protein. Carbs till feel like puking. I really doubt thats the problem. Can post sample diet. I am trying my best to figuré out whats wrong. i am still growing putting small amount of strength and weight in some exercices but just not as if i was on roíds almost as natural trainning

Lastly is that You in the avi? Holy ****

How about dropping ai for a copule weeks, have nolva or letro in hand if gyno symptoms appear.
    I would stop everything your doing recover and then start building a solid base and foundation from hard intense training and a solid diet. Ive looked at your training routine and in all honesty it needs help and from what you have said above about your diet that needs serious work aswell.

Like ive mentioned on all your threads steroids will serve you no purpose because they wont make up for a poor diet and training routine. You need to build a base and now you have another hurdle to get over and that's recovery from using steroids. We don't tell people not to use steroids for the sake of it after all this is a steroid site but we do give the right information to that individual and your not ready for steroids its plain to see from reading your previous threads and looking at your pictures.
    Bama Boy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I would stop everything your doing recover and then start building a solid base and foundation from hard intense training and a solid diet. Ive looked at your training routine and in all honesty it needs help and from what you have said above about your diet that needs serious work aswell.

Like ive mentioned on all your threads steroids will serve you no purpose because they wont make up for a poor diet and training routine. You need to build a base and now you have another hurdle to get over and that's recovery from using steroids. We don't tell people not to use steroids for the sake of it after all this is a steroid site but we do give the right information to that individual and your not ready for steroids its plain to see from reading your previous threads and looking at your pictures.
    Ok. Thanks for the advice will probable stop and recover

Rida5d is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PRODIJ View Post
    I really dont count calories or macros since I know i am eating way overboard
    That could be your prob, many people who aren't counting their calories thinking they are over eating are actually (under) eating , and vice versa when cutting.

I've seen ur photos before , you should have built a base before started cycling.

Thread Information