Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: 215lb Monster

tectime is offline Member
    That's no 8 wk transformation ! Ah man too bad another poser!

Santana1 is offline New Member
    Im 215lbs. The photos are 8 weeks apart. Im 44 yrs old. I do cardio twice a day and do weights 5 days. Whats the reason for not believing?

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Santana1 View Post
    Im 215lbs. The photos are 8 weeks apart. Im 44 yrs old. I do cardio twice a day and do weights 5 days. Whats the reason for not believing?
    No problem here. Makes perfect sense to me. Its a well known fact that no matter how fat or out if shape you ever let yourself get, it only takes 8 weeks to reverse. Easy peasy. The guys who stay dedicated for years to make a transformation like that are just doing it wrong.

southernboy31 is offline New Member
    I'm by no means an expert but I've been on trt for about 2 years now and lifting pretty constant the whole time. Either you have abnormal genetics or your not being 100% honest here bro. If you are being honest then you should quit your day job cause you could make a fortune as trainer to the pros.

Quote Originally Posted by Santana1
    Hey idiot,

According to that stats you gave...
    In 8 weeks you lost 34.45 pounds of fat and put on 51.45 pounds of muscle.
    That is absolutely impossible.

I'll say it again, you are an idiot.

My guess is you are about 13 years old. Go back to your X-box.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Well I been hanging 5 pound weights from then end of my penis and it is now 4 inch longer (thicker too) in just 3 weeks.
    I could post before and after pics if needed.
    also no juice was needed.
    Mr.BB and frighteous like this.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by derekkpapa1 View Post
    Well I been hanging 5 pound weights from then end of my penis and it is now 4 inch longer (thicker too) in just 3 weeks.
    I could post before and after pics if needed.
    also no juice was needed.
    I have to try it..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 215lb Monster-6exp8cn.png  
    derekkpapa1 likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Ah ah ah ah ah 8 weeks, yeah right buddy...

Carry on folks, nothing to see here

Don't know what to say, the before and after is the truth, 8 weeks, the sad part is I came on here because I wanted to share my experience and learn some more about bodybuilding from yall, however it turns out I'm called an idiot and bullshitter and for some reason I'm not being honest.

Well at least you're taking it good !

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't know what to say, the before and after is the truth, 8 weeks, the sad part is I came on here because I wanted to share my experience and learn some more about bodybuilding from yall, however it turns out I'm called an idiot and bullshitter and for some reason I'm not being honest.
    Cause you cant go from totally out of shape to huge and ripped in 8 weeks no matter how to **** you were dedicated.

If it were that easy everyone would be huge and shredded.

The physic youve shown takes years and years to reach. Even for a godlike genetic this needs lots of time.

I encourage everyone to let this post die.
    This is a waste of our time.

southernboy31 is offline New Member
    I'll bite. How bout posting a typical weeks routine. Daily workout and nutrition

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by southernboy31 View Post
    I'll bite. How bout posting a typical weeks routine. Daily workout and nutrition
    Or at least 2 photos taken in the exact same way where we can clearly tell it's the same person, time stamped.

razman is offline Junior Member
    My diet is simple. Morning 6 whole eggs. Glass of 2% Milk - 11:00AM 8 ounce steak. 2:00 Pollo Locco ( 2 breasts with skin 5:00 sashimi Salmon, Albacore 8:00 6 whole eggs. 10:00PM Protein Whey
    My carbs come from the milk, sugar, steak sauce, Avacado, and throughout the day I eat rice cakes. Attachment 153552
    Well, I for one thought this thread was hilarious. The albacore sashimi, steak sauce, and rice cakes was a nice touch too I must admit.

I'm pissin a lot of people off here, and its not my intent, I posted my before and after, said what I was doing and was hoping for some further advice, but instead yall do not want to believe my results, again why?

Here is exactly what I did...

Went to TRT clinic and was tested at 300 T level, weighed in at 198.
    Was givin 150mg T for 4 weeks, they come back and said your level of T is now 500, but my estrogen was high so they gave me pills to take every 3 days.
    After 4th week another blood test and T was 500, said they are boosting me up to 160mg, 8th week T level check at 700, weighed in at 215. They asked me how I felt and what I was eating. i said I feel great, I told them now I run up my stairs to my apartment instead of walk! This is true. I told them my diet and they said I need more of a balanced diet lol. Ive been high on the protein and fat with very low carbs.

I've already posted my diet

I gained 17lbs in 8 weeks. I'm 44 years old.

I'm asking again ... What is not to believe? I really want to know

joebailey1271 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Santana1;6949232]I'm pissin a lot of people off here, and its not my intent, I posted my before and after, said what I was doing and was hoping for some further advice, but instead yall do not want to believe my results, again why?

Here is exactly what I did...

Went to TRT clinic and was tested at 300 T level, weighed in at 198.
    Was givin 150mg T for 4 weeks, they come back and said your level of T is now 500, but my estrogen was high so they gave me pills to take every 3 days.
    After 4th week another blood test and T was 500, said they are boosting me up to 160mg, 8th week T level check at 700, weighed in at 215. They asked me how I felt and what I was eating. i said I feel great, I told them now I run up my stairs to my apartment instead of walk! This is true. I told them my diet and they said I need more of a balanced diet lol. Ive been high on the protein and fat with very low carbs.

I've already posted my diet

I gained 17lbs in 8 weeks. I'm 44 years old.

I'm asking again ... What is not to believe? I really want to know[/QUOTE

They must bw mixing magic dust in your bottle of test. Or your just SPECIAL.

michael30 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SOL!D5NAK3 View Post
    160mg is a weird amount, why not 150mg ?
    Because is test is probably dosed at 200mg/ml so for every 1/10 of a ml that is 20mg. So 8/10 or to the 8 on a insulin syringe is 160mg. If it was dosed at 250mg/ml his dose would be as you stated 150mg or 175mg.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I don't give a fvcking fvck

Those pics are years apart

Why do people front? Do they feel so down that they need a "fvck yeah, you're the man"?

Oh well, whatever

michael30 is offline Member
    Ok im gonna go against the grain. As for the op i do think those pics are either more then 8 weeks apart. Or you used more gear and compounds then your saying. But to the people that say you cant transform that fast, your wrong. Ive dropped 48lbs in 10 weeks before and didnt even look like the same person. Now that said my diet went from junk to perfect, i was doing 1 and ahalf hours of cardio 6 times aweek and was also cycling( all this was done before i nnew what i was doing. I use to weigh 328lbs) went from that 2 my avi pic)

PS to the op how far apart is the after pic to the picture where your on the bike? Because your clearly thicker and heavier on the bike, then in the after pic.
    Last edited by michael30; 10-29-2014 at 12:58 AM.

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by michael30 View Post
    Ok im gonna go against the grain. As for the op i do think those pics are either more then 8 weeks apart. Or you used more gear and compounds then your saying. But to the people that say you cant transform that fast, your wrong. Ive dropped 48lbs in 10 weeks before and didnt even look like the same person. Now that said my diet went from junk to perfect, i was doing 1 and ahalf hours of cardio 6 times aweek and was also cycling( all this was done before i nnew what i was doing. I use to weigh 328lbs) went from that 2 my avi pic)

PS to the op how far apart is the after pic to the picture where your on the bike? Because your clearly thicker and heavier on the bike, then in the after pic.
    The problem is with the type of transformation he's claiming. I agree with you that a person can shed a lot of weight fast, but with the OP we're dealing with both fat loss and building a ton of muscle....so much so that his weight actually went up almost 20 pounds at the same time as all the fat came off. Someone else already did the math, but if you calculate for the fat loss then he supposedly gained around 50 pounds of straight muscle in 8 weeks. Can't happen. And as you pointed our, the guy on the bike is much thicker than the guy in the other "after" pic. I don't even think its the same guy. I do believe the guy on the bike could be around 215, but I don't believe it happened in 8 weeks or that its even the same person.

OP..if you really transformed like this, then I'm sure you're totally psyched and have been taking a ton of selfies over the last 8 weeks. Start posting up a bunch more pics that make it clear its all the same person. Lets see what you can dig up. And please post your exact lifting routine, there's a lot other people can learn from you so please share your knowledge.

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    The after pic is not 215 , you said you are 5'6 .
    More like a 215lbs troll than a monster

Roughneck82 is offline Associate Member
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	339 
Size:	661.7 KB 
ID:	153568Click image for larger version. 

Views:	275 
Size:	672.3 KB 
ID:	153569Click image for larger version. 

Views:	181 
Size:	375.6 KB 
ID:	153570here's a real bike. 74 shovelhead, all ridged frame three in open belt drive, frame is a 1975 Arlen ness, no numbers on it at all. From when he was building them out of his garage.

Nice brother!

frighteous is offline Junior Member
    Guess we have to wait for him to get rid of his pizza boxes and take another bong rip of legal weed before he hear back from this MASSIVE DBAG

Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post
    Nice brother!
    Thanks bought it off a old tweaked buddy for $800. Running bike, then put about 8-10,000 into it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Roughneck82 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	339 
Size:	661.7 KB 
ID:	153568Click image for larger version. 

Views:	275 
Size:	672.3 KB 
ID:	153569Click image for larger version. 

Views:	181 
Size:	375.6 KB 
ID:	153570here's a real bike. 74 shovelhead, all ridged frame three in open belt drive, frame is a 1975 Arlen ness, no numbers on it at all. From when he was building them out of his garage.

Not a bike guy at all, but damn that is one fine machine!

Quote Originally Posted by Roughneck82
    Thanks bought it off a old tweaked buddy for $800. Running bike, then put about 8-10,000 into it
    Sweet man! Yea good way to get a great deal ! Here's a shot of my bagger.... And a shot of my blaster..... The soft tail on the right. Ride safe brother ! Ride hard ride safe !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 215lb Monster-image-3469316299.jpg   215lb Monster-image-1506599073.jpg   215lb Monster-image-1705655582.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Not a bike guy at all, but damn that is one fine machine!
    Thanks Samson! Samson is a name of oil company we used to work out here

Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post
    Sweet man! Yea good way to get a great deal ! Here's a shot of my bagger.... And a shot of my blaster..... The soft tail on the right. Ride safe brother ! Ride hard ride safe !
    Nice bikes! Don't ride mine much, think I've put maybe 300-500miles on it since I finished it in 08. Fast but damn that ridged frame is do thing else

Thanks man! Haha! Right about that ridged. I haven't owned one since like 84 or 85. I don't ride as much as I would like (don't think you can) but we ride every chance that comes along.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Roughneck82 View Post
    Samson is a name of oil company we used to work out here

Ain't that some shit

Wish it was mine

motivated247 is offline New Member
    funniest ****ing thread today lol WTF

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information