Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: 34 yr old on testosterone cypionate 1cc every 3 days..

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously-casual View Post
    ?? Good?
    Not awful but could be much better. Besides, it's irrelevant if you're training and diet are poor.

Read the link that Drew gave you above and all the advice everyone else gave you.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Seriously-casual is offline New Member
    I do feel tighter I started my cycle at 225 I'm at 215 now and I feel tighter I recover fast from workouts the next day I'm not very sore.. That's about the only thing I've noticed besides the obvious boost in appetite

Care to post proper pics?

How long have you actually been training?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

4 months. I started at 238 and started the test at 225. Just over a month and a half I'm now 215 as of last week so probably more like 210 now.. Not sure. But I didn't go into this blindly I've read these forums and loads of other things about test to lose weight.. I realize there are sides to it but I didn't care as long as it helped with the process. I work the oil fields and my job can get physical at times and just being a big guy wasn't working anymore.

Ok, well, you didn't read enough. 4 months is no time at alL to be training before cycling.

Guess we aren't getting pics so we will all have to assume that you have absolutely no base to be cycling off. You could have lost the weight you have through diet and cardio alone.

Fix your cycle in accordance with the advice and links given and maybe hit up our diet section for an overhaul.

Good luck.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Test has helped motivate me so if anything it was useful for that..

Test has helped motivate me so if anything it was useful for that..
    As I said, good luck.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Go to google and type, testosterone for weight loss.. People take this stuff and never hit the gym and lose weight.. That's how I learned about it actually from a coworker that did the same thing I'm doing to lose 75 pounds and never went to the gym just changed his diet.. Which I feel I'm eating nutritious things, no empty calories, plus going to the gym/apartment workout room. So it should help?

I'm at the end of this cycle so I'll be on pct real quick anyway.. I'll keep it up at the workout room and keep eating right..

Thanks for not listening to any advice. Sounds like you had it all figured at the start.

I'm out.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Lol! I'm done with the cycle!! I've been on for 10 days shy of 2 months.. Now I HAVE to pct and be done with it.. I'll continue to eat right and exercise.. How is that not listening lmao.. I've done excatly what you guys are saying.. "Stop doing it dumb ass" so I'm stoping lmao..

monster-ish is offline Associate Member
    I do feel tighter I started my cycle at 225 I'm at 215 now and I feel tighter I recover fast from workouts the next day I'm not very sore.. That's about the only thing I've noticed besides the obvious boost in appetite
    imo you should always be sore after a workout that's how you know you have broken down muscle tissue which then results in muscle growth but again not gona happen without a proper diet. you should listen to what everyone is telling you.... your cycle is wrong your diet is wrong and your training is wrong. take peoples advice which is why you posted this in the first place, and read read read my friend

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information