Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Constantly Tired, is it the AI?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    What AI are you using Duo ? And is it pharma or ugl ?

Duo
    Duo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Well we can rule out crashing your estrogen since your Oestradiol/Estrogen is *799 (0- 156)

I'm confused though why the range stats at zero. No chance you should have zero. What lab did you run? Who did the test?

pmol/L

• 50-200 males
    • 70-510 females: early fol. phase (day 5)
    • 390-1480 females: preovulatory peak
    • 70-600 females: luteal phase
    • < 130 post-menopausal

Where did you get your AI? Sounds like it is not working for you. Also since you are using tren you may need prami
    Hi Lovbyts,

I got my AI from my AAS supplier, I am taking 25mg aromasin eod. Can you please explain the prami recommendation?

Duo
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    What AI are you using Duo ? And is it pharma or ugl ?
    Hi Clarky,

I am using Aromasin , 25mg eod and its pharma - Pfizer.

Duo
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Well... Your Estro is def elevated(even though it's oestrogen & not E2 sensitive) but it at least gives you an idea of your Estro being too elevated!

Is your AI working? Compare it to your pre cycle BW and see(if you don't have that then I would bump your AI up... Or it may be bunk?! Though it's not E2 sensitive it def tells you of raised Estro! What kind of AI are you taking?

I would also start NAC at 600mgs to bring down your ALT(this could be simply raised from working out) many members actually experience this due to working out hard(I was a tad worried when mine came back slightly elevated but not much - I'm taking 12-1600mgs ed(but also started an oral so I needed to bump it)...

What's your hemoglobin/hematocrit levels? If they are elevated donate blood asapm(& you can do this regardless -it should make you feel better regardless) and if you have your hemoglobin X it by 3 to give your crit levels(anything 48> give blood imo... You'll feel more energized...

EDIT: LB Sbd I were writing at same time....
    Hi Nach,

I am not great with the abbreviations lol.. please can you explain NAC and ALT to me? I only have the results that I have posted, the guy said that these were the most important and ones I need to know about. Should I not have been given a testerone result or is that what one of the things I have posted is showing?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Duo View Post
    Hi Nach,

I am not great with the abbreviations lol.. please can you explain NAC and ALT to me? I only have the results that I have posted, the guy said that these were the most important and ones I need to know about. Should I not have been given a testerone result or is that what one of the things I have posted is showing?
    I don't see a test result so I would've gotten that tested(testosterone , serum - in ng/dl - & free test serum) I wonder why it wasn't tested?! And tren can indeed screw up Estro(so it's always best to get the Estrodial, sensitive - most accurate reading by far for Estro!

Sure... NAC(N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine) is a liver protectant(works best in prevention for liver damage & any steroid orals especially are hard on you liver to say the least.... But also oils can & will raise your liver enzymes) as well as heavy weight training(check out ar-r research NAC it's great stuff for my lab rats....

These Liver Function Tests contains the following:

Albumin, serum Alkaline phosphatase, serum
    ALT (SGPT) AST (SGOT)
    Bilirubin, direct Bilirubin, total
    Protein, total, serum

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Something doesnt seem right with that estrogen level, tren or not.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I agree it's awfully high for any BW... Did you pull bloods b4 the cycle - & if so compsre it as it'll be w/in range(well it definitely should be )

I also seem to think your AI is bunk... I'd go w/ar-R for your research purposes.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree with you man....

but id like to add id run the stane 25-50mg ed. or just use dex at 0.25-0.5mg eod.

Duo
    I agree it's awfully high for any BW... Did you pull bloods b4 the cycle - & if so compsre it as it'll be w/in range(well it definitely should be )

I also seem to think your AI is bunk... I'd go w/ar-R for your research purposes.
    Unfortunately these are the first bw done Nach, im a fool for not looking into this before but cant do much about it now. I am puzzled with the Estrogen result, I have only just stopped the Nolvadex that I was also running at 20mg a day so just don't understand it. What are the usual sides of high estro other than the Gyno?

Duo
    Is the BW guy correct in what he says about tren potentially messes up the reading?

Duo
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    I agree with you man....

but id like to add id run the stane 25-50mg ed. or just use dex at 0.25-0.5mg eod.
    Is it a problem to switch from stane to dex at this stage? The tabs I can get are 1mg, do I just split them or take the 1 tab say twice a week?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Unfortunately these are the first bw done Nach, im a fool for not looking into this before but cant do much about it now. I am puzzled with the Estrogen result, I have only just stopped the Nolvadex that I was also running at 20mg a day so just don't understand it. What are the usual sides of high estro other than the Gyno?
    High estro sides include... Dose & duration will have an affect, Water retention(bloating), acne, ED, high BP/HR, high cholesterol, polycythemia(thickening of blood... High hematocrit/hemoglobin(multiply by 3 to give you your hematocrit value), etc...

It wouldn't hurt to switch to dex(only b/c it sounds like your stane is either bunk or under dosed! Start at .25/or .5mgs EOD - w/ your estro being that high I would start it at .5mgs EOD and watch as sides start to disappate(but low E2 can have similar sides/but weak stream(urinating) stopping and starting, joint aches, lower back aches(this is usually caused by excess AI)... Low E isn't as bad but still had risks like any other...

Break your tabs either in hlf for .5mgs at this time.... Pull bloods again in a couple wks to see where your levels are at!
    Duo likes this.

Duo
    High estro sides include... Dose & duration will have an affect, Water retention(bloating), acne, ED, high BP/HR, high cholesterol, polycythemia(thickening of blood... High hematocrit/hemoglobin(multiply by 3 to give you your hematocrit value), etc...

It wouldn't hurt to switch to dex(only b/c it sounds like your stane is either bunk or under dosed! Start at .25/or .5mgs EOD - w/ your estro being that high I would start it at .5mgs EOD and watch as sides start to disappate(but low E2 can have similar sides/but weak stream(urinating) stopping and starting, joint aches, lower back aches(this is usually caused by excess AI)... Low E isn't as bad but still had risks like any other...

Break your tabs either in hlf for .5mgs at this time.... Pull bloods again in a couple wks to see where your levels are at!
    Thank you for your knowledge mate, I think I may have a few of those issues (1st paragraph).. So I have 5 weeks left to run on this cycle now, what timescale shall I run the dex for when getting bloods again? The BW would be done so that I can see that there has been an improvement with the Estro right?

Duo
    Guys is Anastrazole and letrozole the same? What is the difference between the 2 and would it matter which one I take for my issues above?

Duo
    Sorry missed this off the test results, only just noticed it lol..

Testerone * >52.0 nmol/l Ref Range (10.0 - 35.0)

52.0 is the highest score given on this test, anything over shows that it is abnormal i.e. taking AAS..

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thank you for your knowledge mate, I think I may have a few of those issues (1st paragraph).. So I have 5 weeks left to run on this cycle now, what timescale shall I run the dex for when getting bloods again? The BW would be done so that I can see that there has been an improvement with the Estro right?
    Yes exactly(regarding the BW again)! I would switch to dex and start it at .5mgs EOD(so hlf a 1mg pill )... Keep an eye on your body(your estro will be lowered but I'd give it 2 wks to see how much it's lowered... And post it up again and we will let you know if you need to bump it again!

Letro is very effective(but that shit can lower E2 by 98% in a single dose) I don't think I have enough experience to use it - one really needs to know they're body and how it reacts to use this w/out crashing your E2...
    Duo likes this.

BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    I honestly suggest the Aromasin in Pfizer Farma Grade.
    Adex can be a bit tricky to dial in but Aromasin on the other hand is noble AI with a great profile.
    I also think his Ai is bunk or underdosed. His E is way up there even with Ai.
    My 02 cents

Sent from my iPhone using Forum
    Duo likes this.

Duo
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPimpin76 View Post
    I honestly suggest the Aromasin in Pfizer Farma Grade.
    Adex can be a bit tricky to dial in but Aromasin on the other hand is noble AI with a great profile.
    I also think his Ai is bunk or underdosed. His E is way up there even with Ai.
    My 02 cents
    Pfizer is what I had been taking, I know a few of you say that this aromasin might be bunk but I had 2 lumps before I started taking it and one has disappeared and one reduced slightly. Would you say that was caused by the Nolva then?

BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duo
    Pfizer is what I had been taking, I know a few of you say that this aromasin might be bunk but I had 2 lumps before I started taking it and one has disappeared and one reduced slightly. Would you say that was caused by the Nolva then?
    Most likely the Nolva helped in that matter

Sent from my iPhone using Forum
    Duo likes this.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Is the BW guy correct in what he says about tren potentially messes up the reading?
    Nolva is more likely to throw off e2 reading than tren IMO.....
    Duo likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information