Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: i think my gear is getting me too bloated

Xphanial is offline Junior Member
    Because it's about proper safe use, not abuse of the substance.
    ambernightly likes this.

ojand is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xphanial View Post
    Because it's about proper safe use, not abuse of the substance.
    man have u seen some of the pros in their offseason? look at coleman. its normal

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ojand View Post
    man have u seen some of the pros in their offseason? look at coleman. its normal
    Not it's not normal. It's an illusion with the bodybuilders...Ronnie Coleman never got above 11-12% BF in offseason,,He was just hold a ton of water from his diet, high doses of test, deca , higher dosages of insulin etc... but you see fatwise, meaning flab etc there is little to NONE..Just water...You weren't even 11-12% to begin with...You still see ronnie's xmas tree in his lower back when he's offseasoned...You don't have one when you cut...You see these top level bodybuilders are NEVER above 12% with the exception of a couple like Lee Priest who is one of the biggest drug abusers in the history of the IFBB...
    william981125 likes this.

aussie made is offline Associate Member
    I really don't think you understand how. Bodybuilding. Diet and how the body actually works. Your going to bulk up to 250. Probably tell everyone, I'm 250 thinking the scale is what matters. Come off. Piss out half the water weight. And be left looking like a blubbery mess. Then be depressed and ask yourself, why did I do that. Listen to the people who have commented that actually no what they talking about. By how your mind set is. It will be years before you wake up and realise, what your doing doesn't work
    ambernightly likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by aussie made View Post
    I really don't think you understand how. Bodybuilding. Diet and how the body actually works. Your going to bulk up to 250. Probably tell everyone, I'm 250 thinking the scale is what matters. Come off. Piss out half the water weight. And be left looking like a blubbery mess. Then be depressed and ask yourself, why did I do that. Listen to the people who have commented that actually no what they talking about. By how your mind set is. It will be years before you wake up and realise, what your doing doesn't work
    https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hp...02999526_n.mp4

hows it not working? look at my strenght!

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Hate to be a prick but going to point out the obvious. That was a four man partial. Your spotter was straining to lift the bar up. Who knows what side guys did.
    And like was stated you may think the pros let it go in off season but it was already made clear that is false. No one is going to be contest ready in time if they start at 30% body fat. They are insanely lean by normal standards but just so massive overall some just think they are fat, which is far from the truth.
    Back In Black and NACH3 like this.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    What you're benching is off topic from this thread, but since you posted the video, I'll comment. The lift was horrible. That's 3 red lights right there. Didn't touch your chest, and the spotter behind you caught the weight at the bottom and pulled it up. Spotters on the ends had their hands on the bar too. Would have been more impressive if you pushed 405 by yourself.
    NACH3 likes this.

Xphanial is offline Junior Member

william981125 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    Not it's not normal. It's an illusion with the bodybuilders...Ronnie Coleman never got above 11-12% BF in offseason,,He was just hold a ton of water from his diet, high doses of test, deca, higher dosages of insulin etc... but you see fatwise, meaning flab etc there is little to NONE..Just water...You weren't even 11-12% to begin with...You still see ronnie's xmas tree in his lower back when he's offseasoned...You don't have one when you cut...You see these top level bodybuilders are NEVER above 12% with the exception of a couple like Lee Priest who is one of the biggest drug abusers in the history of the IFBB...
    LOLed at the Lee Priest part. May I ask why or how you know that?

Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    What you're benching is off topic from this thread, but since you posted the video, I'll comment. The lift was horrible. That's 3 red lights right there. Didn't touch your chest, and the spotter behind you caught the weight at the bottom and pulled it up. Spotters on the ends had their hands on the bar too. Would have been more impressive if you pushed 405 by yourself.

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hp...90430629_n.mp4

this is me squatting 5 plates. i say this is good enough the form

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by william981125 View Post
    LOLed at the Lee Priest part. May I ask why or how you know that?
    Well...Who else can walk around 5'4" 260 12%bf?? And be 310 lbs in the offseason fat as hell at 5'4" and diet down in 6-8 weeks to 220 dry as anything...? says he never used GH but WAS 260 AT 12% IN GUEST POSING... Lee Priest would not even be 190 with just gear like he says...(and he says low doses at that) and also, look at him when he was 16..He had already been using grams...And is still using alot today...He's like 5'4"at least 200 lbs now and people believe that he's really off gear and doesn't need hrt like he says...When in fact if he was off completely he wouldn't be a shade over 145 at his bodyfat...
    william981125 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ojand
    https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hp...90430629_n.mp4 this is me squatting 5 plates. i say this is good enough the form
    High as a kite. I can't give props on a lift that was done poorly. And it won't change people's minds about your calorie intake. Your strategy might be fine if you want to be a strongman, buying not even sure there.

I agree that the squat was way high. A legal squat had the hip crease break below the top of the knee.
    You were at least 8 inches high in my opinion.
    As far as the bench, you didn't touch your chest, you didn't pause, and your spotters were assisting the entire time.

Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    Hate to be a prick but going to point out the obvious. That was a four man partial. Your spotter was straining to lift the bar up. Who knows what side guys did.
    And like was stated you may think the pros let it go in off season but it was already made clear that is false. No one is going to be contest ready in time if they start at 30% body fat. They are insanely lean by normal standards but just so massive overall some just think they are fat, which is far from the truth.
    u forget how lean 12% is on a 300 lb bodybuilder. ronnie could easily be 20% bodyfat given how soft he looked in some off season pics. he just has so much muscle thats why the fat doesnt show much. 20% bf on a 160 pounder looks fat as fuk but on a 300lb bodybuilder it still looks fairly lean

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    Dude your form is horrible I can quarter squat 5 plates but ass to grass mid 300's. Why not drop the weight and do a proper lift it will benefit you way more.
    NACH3 likes this.

camo1997 is offline New Member
    Videos are funny. Bit of a joke tbh

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Well...Who else can walk around 5'4" 260 12%bf?? And be 310 lbs in the offseason fat as hell at 5'4" and diet down in 6-8 weeks to 220 dry as anything...? says he never used GH but WAS 260 AT 12% IN GUEST POSING... Lee Priest would not even be 190 with just gear like he says...(and he says low doses at that) and also, look at him when he was 16..He had already been using grams...And is still using alot today...He's like 5'4"at least 200 lbs now and people believe that he's really off gear and doesn't need hrt like he says...When in fact if he was off completely he wouldn't be a shade over 145 at his bodyfat...
    He is an ass - but Idk why all the hate on lee - one of the best shapes ever(best arms I may have seen at his best and better than most still not at his best) -

Dave everyone at that level is using G's upon Gs(so to say he's worst than them all is pushing it) he may have done it more so - but you'd have no real way of knowing unless u were in his circle - if your not than no one but them knows the amounts used! He's not been that outta shape in the off season - I've seen him at 298 and fvkin ripped(10% maybe) he also doesn't drop his carbs like many do during prep... He stays(on prep) at 200+G of C daily... I watched a documentary on him and he made a great point(most BBers during prep come down too much whereas imo why when the need isn't necessary - on stage he was always in great shape/well conditioned and didn't really change much from 6 wks out whereas imo that's usually when some actually look their best!

On the lifts that were video taped were horrible! I agree w/what's been said it would have been much more impressive to see 405 paused and no one near the bar...
    Last edited by NACH3; 08-23-2015 at 10:23 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    this is a steroid forum why would u tell me to stop juicing lol
    B/c your too young, and we preach safe AAS use, + You don't know how to eat right... And your form is horrible, why would you think pushing 495 w/the help of 3+ people and you lol would be better than pushing 405 yourself(maybe)

Not trying to sound like a prick but your b4 pic is much better than now - what was your bf b4 you started and now your over 20%... Your face is severly bloated... Definitely agree w/Bio and up your aromasin to 25(split into 2 doses am/pm)... How much longer you have w/this d-Bol??

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    B/c your too young, and we preach safe AAS use, + You don't know how to eat right... And your form is horrible, why would you think pushing 495 w/the help of 3+ people and you lol would be better than pushing 405 yourself(maybe)

Not trying to sound like a prick but your b4 pic is much better than now - what was your bf b4 you started and now your over 20%... Your face is severly bloated... Definitely agree w/Bio and up your aromasin to 25(split into 2 doses am/pm)... How much longer you have w/this d-Bol??
    i had ok abs in before pic. im lean man just bloated. and 2 more months until my cycle is done

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    i had ok abs in before pic. im lean man just bloated. and 2 more months until my cycle is done
    Are you pulsing this d-Bol? 14 on 10off?? If so your pulsing too long...

If your not pulsing it - how long have you been running it and your going another 60days on top??

I sure hope your supplementing a good amount of NAC or TUDCA/or even UDCA?!

Baxter35 is offline Member
    You're not the first to fall victim to ego lifting, but you'd be best off to admit it and back off the weight and focus in form. You're definitely strong already, so no need to fake it, just lift within you're real limits.
    michael30 likes this.

Blog Entries
    He is an ass - but Idk why all the hate on lee - one of the best shapes ever(best arms I may have seen at his best and better than most still not at his best) -

Dave everyone at that level is using G's upon Gs(so to say he's worst than them all is pushing it) he may have done it more so - but you'd have no real way of knowing unless u were in his circle - if your not than no one but them knows the amounts used! He's not been that outta shape in the off season - I've seen him at 298 and fvkin ripped(10% maybe) he also doesn't drop his carbs like many do during prep... He stays(on prep) at 200+G of C daily... I watched a documentary on him and he made a great point(most BBers during prep come down too much whereas imo why when the need isn't necessary - on stage he was always in great shape/well conditioned and didn't really change much from 6 wks out whereas imo that's usually when some actually look their best!

On the lifts that were video taped were horrible! I agree w/what's been said it would have been much more impressive to see 405 paused and no one near the bar...
    how much weight do you think you gain when you carb load before a contest without spilling over? Jose Raymond said that he hoped everyone who he was competing against gained more than 10 lbs when they carbed up because then they would look worse... You know Priest at 5'4" 300 lbs ripped is equivalent to a bodybuilder 5'9" 335 ripped? that is not even the abuse i'm talking about...I'm talking him using grams when he's 15... Him lying about EVERYTHING. You're right, i don't know his exact cycles...But i KNOW that he did use HGH and insulin like he says he didn't not just "tried it one time" like he says when he competed and I KNOW that he wasn't off 6 months of the year and he hasn't been off in a VERY LONG TIME...

Listen to how he says matarazzo used to call him a "tick" because of how big he got in the offseason and how much he ate^^

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chicken.jpg 
Views:	754 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	158976

Also see how fat he gets and he's discussed and brags about how big his waist used to get in the offseason^^

I'm not a big fan of Priest as you can tell..lol

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    how much weight do you think you gain when you carb load before a contest without spilling over? Jose Raymond said that he hoped everyone who he was competing against gained more than 10 lbs when they carbed up because then they would look worse... You know Priest at 5'4" 300 lbs ripped is equivalent to a bodybuilder 5'9" 335 ripped? that is not even the abuse i'm talking about...I'm talking him using grams when he's 15... Him lying about EVERYTHING. You're right, i don't know his exact cycles...But i KNOW that he did use HGH and insulin like he says he didn't not just "tried it one time" like he says when he competed and I KNOW that he wasn't off 6 months of the year and he hasn't been off in a VERY LONG TIME...

Listen to how he says matarazzo used to call him a "tick" because of how big he got in the offseason and how much he ate^^

Name:	chicken.jpg 
Views:	754 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	158976

Also see how fat he gets and he's discussed and brags about how big his waist used to get in the offseason^^

I'm not a big fan of Priest as you can tell..lol
    LOLOL I can tell

Your right about his lying seems that's all he did in the IFBB(& all the problems he caused) - hence why they took his pro card away -& yeas he had to be using at early ages - he was huge(@ 15 his body looked like a mans) I agree he's just creating more problems in the long run w/lying - I just don't get why anyone would say they didn't do this and that(just keep quite lol) everyone else does... He looks like a washed up nobody in that pic and wtf w/the tatts on his face(must love Tyson)

Are you pulsing this d-Bol? 14 on 10off?? If so your pulsing too long...

If your not pulsing it - how long have you been running it and your going another 60days on top??

I sure hope your supplementing a good amount of NAC or TUDCA/or even UDCA?!
    idk what nac or udca or tudca is . but iv been doing dbol for 2 months now ED. 2 more months but if i should drop it and jjust run test i will

Blog Entries
    idk what nac or udca or tudca is . but iv been doing dbol for 2 months now ED. 2 more months but if i should drop it and jjust run test i will
    you were gonna run dbol at 40mg for 4 months?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Wow... Have you done any BW?

Your liver is not happy - those are supps that help w/your rising ALT/AST(liver values) - 2 months w/no liver support(& running D-Bol which is bad enough w/liver protection! If I were you I'd drop the d-Bol.... At the very least pull BW to see what's going on... Not just w/your liver(although it's very important) but your E2(sensitive) CMP/CBC/complete thyroid(free T3/T4)/TT FT/PSA/basically a full hormone panel for Males will cover everything except LH/FSH/PRO/Cortisol etc

You need to read up some more on safe cycling protocols... Best of luck you may need some(you don't have any yellowing of the eyes or anywhere do you)?

Wow... Have you done any BW?

Your liver is not happy - those are supps that help w/your rising ALT/AST(liver values) - 2 months w/no liver support(& running D-Bol which is bad enough w/liver protection! If I were you I'd drop the d-Bol.... At the very least pull BW to see what's going on... Not just w/your liver(although it's very important) but your E2(sensitive) CMP/CBC/complete thyroid(free T3/T4)/TT FT/PSA/basically a full hormone panel for Males will cover everything except LH/FSH/PRO/Cortisol etc

You need to read up some more on safe cycling protocols... Best of luck you may need some(you don't have any yellowing of the eyes or anywhere do you)?
    oh shit. no i dont have yellow eyes. ok il drop the dbol and continue with test for 2 more months

Quote Originally Posted by ojand
    u forget how lean 12% is on a 300 lb bodybuilder. ronnie could easily be 20% bodyfat given how soft he looked in some off season pics. he just has so much muscle thats why the fat doesnt show much. 20% bf on a 160 pounder looks fat as fuk but on a 300lb bodybuilder it still looks fairly lean
    Nope, you are way off base with this.
    Kramer33 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    oh shit. no i dont have yellow eyes. ok il drop the dbol and continue with test for 2 more months
    It's still wise to run liver support on test(in your case UDCA) more for Liver damage reversal... But at least pull BW if your going another 2 months of test - w/liver support, you only get one...

Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    Nope, you are way off base with this.
    I'm thinking he doesn't quite understand how percentages work....
    OP, 20% of 160 is 32, 20% of 300 is 60, assuming they're the same height then a 300lb person at 20% is carrying another 30lbs of fat than the 160lb person at the same percentage. If anything, the 300 pounder will look even fatter, not the other way around.

It's still wise to run liver support on test(in your case UDCA) more for Liver damage reversal... But at least pull BW if your going another 2 months of test - w/liver support, you only get one...
    where can i get this liver support supplement? all i know about is milk thistle

michael30 is offline Member
    [QUOTE=Baxter35;7095096]I'm thinking he doesn't quite understand how percentages work....
    OP, 20% of 160 is 32, 20% of 300 is 60, assuming they're the same height then a 300lb person at 20% is carrying another 30lbs of fat than the 160lb person at the same percentage. If anything, the 300 pounder will look even fatter, not the other way around.[/QUOTE

I disagree, think about what you said for a second. A 300lb man with 20% body fat would have a tremendous amount of muscle mass. (240lbs lean) Over 100lbs more then 160lb(128lbs lean)man. So 300lbs at 20% would look fairly impressive where as 160lb guy at 20% would look like any guy walking down the street.

michael30 is offline Member
    Op in my opinion drop the dbol , up your aromasin as stated above. Also clean your diet up. If you do that I'm sure your look will improve.

I think the heavier guy would look better at the same body fat %.

Name:	10-percent-body-fat-male-pictures1.jpg 
Views:	268 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	158980
    michael30 likes this.

[QUOTE=michael30;7095114]
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter35 View Post
    I'm thinking he doesn't quite understand how percentages work....
    OP, 20% of 160 is 32, 20% of 300 is 60, assuming they're the same height then a 300lb person at 20% is carrying another 30lbs of fat than the 160lb person at the same percentage. If anything, the 300 pounder will look even fatter, not the other way around.[/QUOTE

I disagree, think about what you said for a second. A 300lb man with 20% body fat would have a tremendous amount of muscle mass. (240lbs lean) Over 100lbs more then 160lb(128lbs lean)man. So 300lbs at 20% would look fairly impressive where as 160lb guy at 20% would look like any guy walking down the street.
    No I'm with you in that the 300lb guy would look huge and have a ton of muscle, but it would be a fat kind of huge more like a hardcore powerlifter or strongman competitor. The argument was that 20% bf on a 300lb guy would look lean, which it wouldn't.
    SEOINAGE likes this.

And yes, if I had to pick I'd rather be 20% with 240lbs muscle underneath it than 20% with nothing....im just saying it doesn't make that 20% any leaner..its still 20%.
    SEOINAGE and Kramer33 like this.

Yep, sure would look like you actually lift at the larger weight. But like was stated it wouldn't look lean being 20% bodyfat at all. In fact an average joe at 160 lbs and 20% bodyfat might have people fooled into thinking he is lean, even though he is skinnyfat. It isn't a question about who would look better, but proving the point that most of these pros are exceptionally lean in the off season, and that if they were 20% it would be obvious. Also that a lot of people including the op mistakenly judge pros body fat to be higher than it really is, and this happens for a number of reasons.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member

You dont look bloated in this video, just fat.

Which is fine for a power lifter, I thought you were into bodybuilding.

Agreed, that you need to improve your technic. It would be more impressive with 2 less plates but spotless technique.

musclestack is offline Productive Member

When I saw this video, I thought you were actually trying to make a joke. Then, I read your comments afterwards, and it seems as though you actually think this is a good lift?!?! LOL! Horrible, horrible form. As mentioned by another member, you're about 8 inches high. As with the bench video, decrease the weight by about 150 lbs. and show us a good lift where your hip crease is below the top of your knees.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    You dont look bloated in this video, just fat.

Which is fine for a power lifter, I thought you were into bodybuilding.

Agreed, that you need to improve your technic. It would be more impressive with 2 less plates but spotless technique.

i think its water, im lean

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information