• 2 Post By Euroholic
  • 1 Post By thisAngelBites
  • 1 Post By thisAngelBites
  • 1 Post By DSS

Thread: My first cycle: Im afraid of getting infertile

2pacshaq is offline New Member

My first cycle: Im afraid of getting infertile

Hello.

Im a 29 year old male who have been bodybuilding naturally for almost 10 years now. I have a good physique, but gains at this point are almost none, or atleast very very small. Diet is great, training is super intense and I feel Ive perfected it all over the years.

Im healthy, no illnesses, my natural levels of T is around 700.

I want to do my first cycle, I was thinking of 250-500mg testosterone for 12-16 weeks. However, the only problem is I dont want to become infertile, cause I dont have any kids yet and I very much want to father children in my mid-late thirties.

Can someone help me out? How big are the risks of becoming infertile for life with your first cycle of testosterone?

Thankyou

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Even your first cycle comes with risks. Your test levels at 700 are great. I would look at everything else before risking messing with that level being compromised. Hit the nutrition section and post up your meal plan and check out our training forum. Oh and welcome to the forum!

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Risks vary from person to person
    It can effect fertility but there are plenty of bodybuilders with kids out there.

Before having my son i done Test then Test + Deca then Test again

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Just freeze your sperm.

I impregnated on cycle with no hcg .
    LEO78 and BeeStung like this.

2pacshaq is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Even your first cycle comes with risks. Your test levels at 700 are great. I would look at everything else before risking messing with that level being compromised. Hit the nutrition section and post up your meal plan and check out our training forum. Oh and welcome to the forum!
    Hello. I have tried alot of different things for over a year now to increase gains, they are still super slow. I think I read some where that after 5 years of training the gains you get naturally will be super super slow, which Ive found out aswell.

Bodybuilding is my passion and I dont think I can build my dream physique naturally.

Have there been any studies of testosterone showing that men became permanently infertile from it?

Im pretty sure fertility is lowered when ON cycle, but aslong as you recover after cycle (which most people do providing the cycle isnt a harsh/long one) fertility should return to normal.

As for studies of people being permantley infertile after a cycle of testosterone , i would bet my next cycle that there is cases of that happening but i also would bet that percentage to be low.

An example would be say you ran a test cycle, and didnt recover from it, and depended on TRT for the rest of your life (when on TRT your fertility is low) - this would probably be your worst case scenario or one of these studies you were asking about.

You are of a good age to cycle, if you do chose to cycle, make sure you run an AI, HCG and a PCT consisting of Nolvadex and Clomid

The chances of you recovering should be high, but anything can happen, nobody knows as we are all different.
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 12-07-2015 at 10:11 AM.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic
    Just freeze your sperm. I impregnated on cycle with no hcg.
    That's probably still a national day of mourning in Australia.
    diesel101 likes this.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2pacshaq
    Hello. Im a 29 year old male who have been bodybuilding naturally for almost 10 years now. I have a good physique, but gains at this point are almost none, or atleast very very small. Diet is great, training is super intense and I feel Ive perfected it all over the years. Im healthy, no illnesses, my natural levels of T is around 700. I want to do my first cycle, I was thinking of 250-500mg testosterone for 12-16 weeks. However, the only problem is I dont want to become infertile, cause I dont have any kids yet and I very much want to father children in my mid-late thirties. Can someone help me out? How big are the risks of becoming infertile for life with your first cycle of testosterone? Thankyou
    Spend some time reading Marcus'HIT Dungeon in the lounge. Those people will help and inspire you to work out in ways that will improve your results, and with no side effects or fertility issues.

You're young and your t levels are great. Why risk a lifetime of health struggles when you can seriously take some different advice and see more progress. Spend some time in that thread and see what those guys are doing.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    Spend some time reading Marcus'HIT Dungeon in the lounge. Those people will help and inspire you to work out in ways that will improve your results, and with no side effects or fertility issues.

You're young and your t levels are great. Why risk a lifetime of health struggles when you can seriously take some different advice and see more progress. Spend some time in that thread and see what those guys are doing.
    **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

Thx TAB!

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Just freeze your sperm.

I impregnated on cycle with no hcg.
    That's scary

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 2pacshaq View Post
    Hello.

Im a 29 year old male who have been bodybuilding naturally for almost 10 years now. I have a good physique, but gains at this point are almost none, or atleast very very small. Diet is great, training is super intense and I feel Ive perfected it all over the years.
    E
    Im healthy, no illnesses, my natural levels of T is around 700.

I want to do my first cycle, I was thinking of 250-500mg testosterone for 12-16 weeks. However, the only problem is I dont want to become infertile, cause I dont have any kids yet and I very much want to father children in my mid-late thirties.

Can someone help me out? How big are the risks of becoming infertile for life with your first cycle of testosterone?

Thankyou
    Check out the link I provided and the one thisAngelBites outlined.... It's very heavy and intense with unrivaled gains imho I'll defend HIT'ing forever now...

The risks you talk about are very real... And the only thing I wish I did was freeze my sperm before starting on trt.... However, with HCG (LH mimitec) as well as HMG(FSH mimitec) or even clomid could help you in the fertility department... Just know there is no guarantees at all.... Some conceive while on while some become infertile(while the % may be low(er) it could happen)...

Make sure you know all the risks involved b4 cycling(I can honestly say that before cycling I knocked up my ex at least 2-3x then when we tried nada) she was much older(11+yrs older but they say it was me not her - though her clock was a ticking) one thing I deeply regret but I had chosen this path... So I'm one that hasn't had a kid when maybe I was a bit selfish(very much so)

Think about it! Is it worth maybe not being able to have kids or roll the dice and see?!?! I know what I'd change - not the ex lol but freezing my sperm for the future!

Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    That's probably still a national day of mourning in Australia.
    Was for her she had one of those miscarriages

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    That's scary
    Tell me about it mate. It was intense

DSS
    DSS is offline Associate Member
    I'd kill for 700test. Sitting at 230 it's shite.
    InternalFire likes this.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    There is no safe way. If you want the best chance of having kids, don't cycle.
    If having your biceps 1 inch thicker is more important, then do your cycle.
    You may fully recover, you may partially recover.the question is, what are your priorities and will they change after the 3 months of your cycle is finished.
    Last edited by Simon1972; 12-07-2015 at 03:59 PM.

Have your kids now then cycle like fvck

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Of course everyone is different, but I am 45 and never had any children until I turned 42. I was on a cycle of test and tren at the time, and have done more cycles than I can even remember over the past 20 years.

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is my biggest fear... I have ran a few cycles and worry I will regret it one day when im trying to have children. I just try to put my mind at ease by telling myself its very rare to become infertile and if I do everything right I should be ok. I wish I could freeze some sperm but its so expensive.

LEO78 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Just freeze your sperm.

I impregnated on cycle with no hcg.
    Can it be stored in a refrigirator and used when needed?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LEO78
    Can it be stored in a refrigirator and used when needed?
    I believe so - I think

I am as infertile as they come after almost 4 years of cycling heavy. But, I am still on test now - so, it's possible that it would come back if I came off.

But, I already have one kid & kinda sorta don't want more.

I have a friend who just came off TRT for 3-4 months & got his wife knocked up. He has been cycling since 18-19.

But, there is really no rhyme or reason on how it will come back, it just depends on your body. He's MD said it might take up to one year after coming off.

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I believe so - I think

I am as infertile as they come after almost 4 years of cycling heavy. But, I am still on test now - so, it's possible that it would come back if I came off.

But, I already have one kid & kinda sorta don't want more.

I have a friend who just came off TRT for 3-4 months & got his wife knocked up. He has been cycling since 18-19.

But, there is really no rhyme or reason on how it will come back, it just depends on your body. He's MD said it might take up to one year after coming off.
    Well thats inspiring... Hopefully I'll be ok.

Statistically speaking, the chances are higher that you will be fertile after your first cycle then not. Like guys are saying, it's a matter of priority on what's more important kids or biceps. I have kids and I gotta tell you they're pretty awesome.

Thread Information