Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MuscleScience
  • 1 Post By krugerr

Thread: Test over tren?

  1. #1
    Jaxon0408's Avatar
    Jaxon0408 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    266

    Test over tren?

    So I'm just throwing this question out there. I've ran tren several times and been through countless cycles but I've never ran my test over tren. Thoughts? Do you guys prefer your test over or under tren and any benefits of each?

    I know I get great results from tren over test. Even threw in some mast at one point and liked the cycle better at the end when I dropped the mast.

  2. #2
    Jaxon0408's Avatar
    Jaxon0408 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    266
    Awesome info guys
    Last edited by Jaxon0408; 04-05-2016 at 11:39 AM.

  3. #3
    Strongblood's Avatar
    Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Southeast, USA
    Posts
    2,042
    It's really just a matter of preference. Some like a TRT dose of Test and blast Tren . Some like to blast both at the same dose. I know a few guys that cycle a low equal dose of Test and Tren for an extended amount of time. It's all up to the individual.

  4. #4
    itsjayman02's Avatar
    itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    931
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxon0408 View Post
    So I'm just throwing this question out there. I've ran tren several times and been through countless cycles but I've never ran my test over tren. Thoughts? Do you guys prefer your test over or under tren and any benefits of each?

    I know I get great results from tren over test. Even threw in some mast at one point and liked the cycle better at the end when I dropped the mast.
    i run tren at least 2-1 ratio over test

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    I've run high dose Tren cycles in the past and have suffered sides. Now I run low dose Tren and higher Test. My body seems to tolerate Test over Tren. I got better results running higher Tren but it wasn't worth the sides.

  6. #6
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,943
    I wouldn't ever run TREN without some additional TESTOSTERONE . I would definitely make sure its in the mix.
    I prefer my TEST amounts higher than TREN but something that you may need to experiment with.

  7. #7
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,631
    Blog Entries
    6
    Tren is very strong compound and its affinity for binding to the AR is 10k times more powerful than that of test. Unless you run high amounts of test. Running test is worthless because the Tren competitively inhibits test from even binding to the androgen receptors.
    numbere likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


    MuscleScience Training Log

  8. #8
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Tren is very strong compound and its affinity for binding to the AR is 10k times more powerful than that of test. Unless you run high amounts of test. Running test is worthless because the Tren competitively inhibits test from even binding to the androgen receptors.
    How much more test would you use if you wanted to run high test?

  9. #9
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,631
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere
    How much more test would you use if you wanted to run high test?
    I would say at least 250mg/100mg of Tren . But that is pure speculation on my part. Running a compound like winny that decreases bound Testosterone maybe helpful in getting the most test possible to the androgen receptors.

    I should qualify if your running a long ester of Tren like Tren E, Tren A probably drops off fast enough to allow test to Bind a bit more. I don't have any evidence to back this up though. This is me thinking in terms of the pharmokinetics/dynamics of these compounds
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


    MuscleScience Training Log

  10. #10
    krugerr's Avatar
    krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    UK (Nr London)
    Posts
    3,902
    I've tried it both ways.

    1000mg test to 800mg tren
    800mg tren to 500mg test

    Both ways I liked. I was definitely noticing more consistent gains on the test high version. But both yielded very good results.

    I think it comes to personal preference. Some say they experience more sides one way or the other. I'm lucky in that I rarely get negative sides.

    Sent from my iPhone using App
    NACH3 likes this.

  11. #11
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    I've tried it both ways.

    1000mg test to 800mg tren
    800mg tren to 500mg test

    Both ways I liked. I was definitely noticing more consistent gains on the test high version. But both yielded very good results.

    I think it comes to personal preference. Some say they experience more sides one way or the other. I'm lucky in that I rarely get negative sides.

    Sent from my iPhone using App
    I too, like running my test higher than my other compounds! However, some like low Test and higher tren etc... It's all about what works best for you - my body handles test well - just my experience... As long as your AI is dialed in you should be gtg - always keep a DA on hand if not run a smaller dose from the start... Or wait on mid cycle bw to make your adjustments!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    You guys running 800mg+ Tren , I would love to hear about your recovery. I'm a little scared to that high a dose of Tren.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •